Street Fighter And Mortal Kombat Fans

Gunbuster

Hey...that is pretty cool. :)

Some ppl have too much time in their hands.

But the whole sakura x ryu thing, i wonder if such a sprite exists where they hug and kiss....or did he do that himself. :lol:

Edited by wolfx

That clip in itself was better than the Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat movies. Maybe I'll contact those people and ask them to make one on DOA and.....Soul Caliber, or something, to counteract the upcoming DOA movie...

But the whole sakura x ryu thing, i wonder if such a sprite exists where they hug and kiss....or did he do that himself.  :lol:

353981[/snapback]

99.9% of that is in game animation/graphics, if you notice, the hug part is part of Sakura's grapple and Ryu grapple moves, the frames were edit to make make it "sync". very impressive. very time consuming :ph34r:

Hmm, since they were in the MK world, the damage effects should have been MK spurting blood and not the annoying SF3 strike splotches.

They were console MK, though, so it was sweat. :p

Disappointed Akuma didn't pull his (what's it called again?) final move.

354005[/snapback]

Shun Goku Satsu!

Speaking of moves... I laughed at Sakura's hyper moves.

But the whole sakura x ryu thing, i wonder if such a sprite exists where they hug and kiss....or did he do that himself.  :lol:

353981[/snapback]

99.9% of that is in game animation/graphics, if you notice, the hug part is part of Sakura's grapple and Ryu grapple moves, the frames were edit to make make it "sync". very impressive. very time consuming :ph34r:

354007[/snapback]

Can't you just use the sprites from the rom?

353981[/snapback]

354007[/snapback]

Can't you just use the sprites from the rom?

354049[/snapback]

They undoubtedly DID use sprite rips(though CPS2 ROMs are encrypted, SFAlpha whatever's been cracked for some time).

It's still a pain in the butt, though. And they probably had to do some hand-editing of the sprites to make 'em fit right.

Well he has this up on Newgrounds and according to him he used over 2,000 sprites, and reached the Flash frame limit (16,000 frames). For most of the battle one second was about a hour of work and consdiering the battle is nearly 3 minutes long thats a lot of work. He does has a couple of easter eggs, to get to them fasest just watch the credits, after 2 times the ending is different and after 5 times you get some additional background in the fight. Just something to look at really, even a call to the first one he did which had Ken and Radien going at it. Thats up on Newgrounds as well. I personally think though Ryu should've handed Scorpion his booty in a sack. But thats just me. Check out the first one.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/239473

Cruel Angel's Thesis

Well he has this up on Newgrounds and according to him he used over 2,000 sprites, and reached the Flash frame limit (16,000 frames).  For most of the battle one second was about a hour of work and consdiering the battle is nearly 3 minutes long thats a lot of work. 

Damm, that's a lot of work.

I personally think though Ryu should've handed Scorpion his booty in a sack.  But thats just me. 

Yeah, but Scorpion used the cheap MK juggles. Ryu's just lucky he didn't get caught in a corner. WEAK PUNCH INFINITE JUGGLE!

Yeah, but Scorpion used the cheap MK juggles. Ryu's just lucky he didn't get caught in a corner. WEAK PUNCH INFINITE JUGGLE!

354452[/snapback]

Do those juggles work? I don't remember Scorpion able to throw his harpoon upwards diagonally.

354452[/snapback]

Do those juggles work? I don't remember Scorpion able to throw his harpoon upwards diagonally.

354482[/snapback]

*shrugs*

The only juggle I ever learned was MK1's "uppercut in a corner, weak punch as fast as possible" move. Cheapest victory ever.

And if you were playing 2-player, you deserved every bruise you got while doing it.