the instruction of Robotech Veritech Hovr Tank

ghiblione

Hmm, i think it involved throwing it up against a brick wall really hard...cheapasss matchbox crap!

326811[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I had it as a kid and its one toy I won't be reaquiring... unless it comes in a lot in which case I will sell it to some stupid fool who doesn't know how much it sucks. I won't bash matchbox as the officers pod is my second favorite toy next to the 1/55 valk... but the officers pod didn't transform and the hovertank should have. Not much to transformation... I believe it was either partially on it's back or upright... kinda like how gundams transform :lol::rolleyes: [hey look... it's lying on it's stomach "thats called flying mode" :lol::lol:

somebody has a scan of the directions somewhere but I forget who or why. I'd just fool around with it till you get it as it was matchbox so will hold up better than a yammie. When it's "erect" your in battroid mode and when it's in the ugliest pose you can get it in it's in the other mode :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...
For some reason, I find it really amusing that the "cruiser" configuration is "unavailable".  Wouldn't that be the easiest mode for them to get the toy to transform into?

365473[/snapback]

I was just thinking the same thing, seems like all it has to do is lift its legs up?

why would they even include that mode in the instructions....

:blink:

For some reason, I find it really amusing that the "cruiser" configuration is "unavailable".  Wouldn't that be the easiest mode for them to get the toy to transform into?

365473[/snapback]

I was just thinking the same thing, seems like all it has to do is lift its legs up?

why would they even include that mode in the instructions....

:blink:

365483[/snapback]

Hmmm, am I the only one who converted the Hover Tank to transform in all 3 modes? The Valkyrie Factory site is under constructions so I cannot see my pics.

I would really carefully transform this thing, step 2 can be a problem. The little red pegs that hold this thing in each mode can break. I tried transforming mine a few weeks ago, and the thing wouldn't budge, I was putting a good deal of force on the thing, than decided it wasn't worth breaking it, so I left it in soldier mode. The tanks, if I remember correctly, were made in two different places, the Japanese one is easiest to break while the Chinese is a little stronger and was easier to transform.

Edited by valk1j

I would have so loved this toy if it had all 3 modes available to it. Nothing like a half-assed effort to ruin it for everyone...

I'm sure I dont speak for everyone else but, I love this mecha.It isn't very consistant in the animation, as well but, it has posibilities.I like the super dimensional tri-mode theme . Danas' armour as well it's reminiscent of the head on the vf-1s in so far as some shapes and the green visor. I have two of the matchbox tanks and like them as they are towering and sturdy,compared to everything.I was thinking it would be nice to kit-bash some legs on a third one when I find one on Ebay and fix up my second tank.It's just a matter of getting the legs folded and causing the little hover pads (like on the show) to extend and fold out from the shiins of the legs and creating a gun that mounts and rests across the dash board hoody deal.I still wish some one could make a awsome"from scratch" ,Tank that is more posable and less clunky as well :rolleyes: But I wont hold my breath for that blue moon.Probably be my little pet project.

Q.jpg

Q16.jpg

Q13.jpg

Q12.jpg

Q11.jpg

Q9.jpg

Q7.jpg

Q8.jpg

Q6.jpg

Q5.jpg

Edited by geecie30

I heartily agree,I just cant abide the missing mode.Its a travisty. :) I think it is one of the few toys that they made that even changed

Edited by geecie30

I never liked the Masters portion of RT, but I've always really liked the HT's design. It just looks like a badass transforming tank. Yes, it's a little impractical considering the pilot sits out in the open, but I thought it looked better than the gi joe tanks when I was 9.

I'm still holding out hope that someone decides to make a nice 3 mode toy out of this. Since my only hope rests with Toynami, I'll probably be long dead before that happens. :lol:

Just looking at this i honestly can't figure out how they coudn't get this to transform into its tank mode.

its like having a valk that can't get to gerwalk but not fighter mode.

why can't the legs be folded forward? Isn't that essentially all it needs?

fer chrissake its a hovertank that can't transform into its hovering tank mode....!

Just looking at this i honestly can't figure out how they coudn't get this to transform into its tank mode.

365840[/snapback]

Actually, it cannot transform into its Transport mode (aka Sniping Clapper in Southern Cross). It acts as a Tank in Gladiator (aka Walking Cannon) configuration, not in Transport. Transport mode is just that: a battle taxi (sort of) and a reconnaisance vehicle (hence the reason the driver sits without a cover).

Actually, it cannot transform into its Transport mode (aka Sniping Clapper in Southern Cross).

366094[/snapback]

Get to work, Toynami...

Transport mode is just that: a battle taxi (sort of) and a reconnaisance vehicle (hence the reason the driver sits without a cover).

366094[/snapback]

no. Hence the reason it FAILS at life.

Ajax= cool

Logan thingy= somewhat cool

hovertank= teh suck.