Huge Anime DVDs on clearance.

Fusion

My order came last week. Pretty quick turnaround. I picked up Southern Cross and the rest of RT Remastered *ducks*

Yeah, I know...but for $10/ea. I couldn't pass it up. They came with little Alpha and Macross morphers. Instant ebay fodder, but there's an extra box to hold the series along with the Legacy discs.

Has anyone else received their orders?? My CC was charged on the 6th and I still haven´t gotten anything. Did the ppl who recieved it already get an email before hand confirming their shipment?

Nope, at least, not me... still waiting for the weekend. If by saturday I do not have a package on my mail box or my front door, I'm calling my bank on monday to have the charge removed. :angry:

regards...

Looks like the wait will be a little longer on some orders. ADV is closing because of the hurricane. This was on anime news

Closed Today and Tomorrow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.D. Vision's offices in Houston were closed today and will remain closed tomorrow due to Hurricane Rita. They hope to be back at work on Monday.

ADV's "preparation team" managed to secure the offices and warehouse on Wednesday so that there was no need for staff to work today, giving them more opportunity to get to safer locations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally received my delivery today of So. Cross & Mosepeada. And the hole in the UPC is pretty tiny and hardly noticeable at all.

331010[/snapback]

Ditto. Mine came today (same order). They look brand new except a very tiny drill hole in the UPC code.

I finally got my Mospeadas the day I wondered when they'd get around to shipping them. It took a month, and I really don't mind the UPC thing because the discs are just going to end up in a binder.

That's going to destroy your discs over time. Binders are horrible way to store CDs and DVDs. I recommend them only for CD-Rs.

Got mine today,

331832[/snapback]

can you tell us when you ordered?

I ordered on the 5th and my card got charged on the 6th and I haven't gotten anything yet. They get till Saturday, then I call my credit card company.

oh, also, what shipping method are they using? are you guys getting your stuff through US mail, UPS, etc?

Edited by Chowser

wow, ok, ADV must've read my post, hahha,

mine came today by FedEx, only one item backordered, the free DVD was Generator Gawl.

332829[/snapback]

mmm... well, They don´t read MY posts... Mine still hasn´t come and the last email from them says that my order is in the shipping department and will be on its way "soon" :angry: That the hurricane blah blah... The only reason I haven´t cancelled payment on it, is that I so want my Mospeada and S. Cross DVDs :p

~Tico

I haven't even gotten any e-mails from them aside from the first one saying I placed the order.

333645[/snapback]

You won't. I don't think any of us did.

333663[/snapback]

True story. I never got anything from them except the confirmation email immediately upon ordering. Several weeks later. . . box on my door.

H

I haven't even gotten any e-mails from them aside from the first one saying I placed the order.

333645[/snapback]

You won't. I don't think any of us did.
Still one above what I have. I didn't even get that email upon placing my order. That took 3 weeks just tot get that email.

Finally, I received my order yesterday

According to the Work Order that came with it, my order went through on the 13 of Sept. (I placed my on friday Sept 3rd).

The gift that came with it was a DVD called Generator Gawl... has any heard of this series before???

It doesn't look interesting to me, I might sell it on ebay for a dollar

regards...

Finally got my order today. All is accounted for and 2 free gifts. That Generation Gawl DVD (they must give that to everyone after a certain paid amount) and an ugly ass Cromartie High School Meccasawa plush toy. Hideously ugly!!!

how much did you guys spend? i put down about 50 or so i think , got mospeada and s cross box sets and all teh megazone dvds. Still havnt heard one thing from them though i should go check the mail.

I've got 3 volumes of the bubblegum crisis 2040 anime essential collection

6 Saint Seiya Volumes

Excel Saga box set and Burn Up X... can't recall the name correctly, but it's also a box set.

It took them forever, but I guess I can't complain because at least I saved $150 on the DVD's

regards...

One month exactly and my box finally arrived.

I'm assuming since everyone getting Generator Gawl for free that it's a crap show right?