Scoop! 1/60 VF-0S from Yamato!

MCC

I"ll be the one to hold my "I wantee" until I see a prototype come out. It is nice to hear its a perfect transformation one. lol, I'll have to get another display stand for it.

IT´S NOT DEAD!!!!

Do you people actually realize what this means ? Yamato is still aware that Macross makes money for them.

I really had lost any hopes for new Macross toy , this is really nice to hear. Macross is not dead yet.

And for anyone who is disappointed of this not being in 1/48 cause you think 1/60 is too small , READ MI SIGN! ; screw 1/48.

Hopefully it´ll be followed by a whole line of new mecha toys.

Good stuff. I think this is one of those rare examples where nagging and whining actually paid off.

We told Yamato to piss off with that 1/100 crap and re-do it in a bigger scale and they have done. Well done us. And Yamato, too.

OK, so how long was it since the first CAD pics of the 1/48 GBP? The release date says 2006. What do you think, summer next year?

YESSSSSSSSSSS!! :D

OH MY @#!%$!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:angry:

No fair...

I wanted to despise yamato and move on and now they make this. :(

sigh... I'm confused...

Yamato,

If you pull this off and FINISH IT at 1/48 VF-1 Quality,

I'll be your biggest ass kisser at MW.

Seriously guys... make it happen!

P.S. Since youre in the giving mood, how bout finishing that yf-19fp? ^_^

Good stuff.  I think this is one of those rare examples where nagging and whining actually paid off.

We told Yamato to piss off with that 1/100 crap and re-do it in a bigger scale and they have done.  Well done us.  And Yamato, too.

Naw. We all know that Yamato doesn't give a rats ARSE about Macrossworld. :angry:

Good stuff.  I think this is one of those rare examples where nagging and whining actually paid off.

We told Yamato to piss off with that 1/100 crap and re-do it in a bigger scale and they have done.  Well done us.  And Yamato, too.

Naw. We all know that Yamato doesn't give a rats ARSE about Macrossworld. :angry:

313805[/snapback]

Well, by us, I meant Macross fans in general.

An SV-51 would be great as long as Yamato paints or Tampo prints Nora's yellow markings. Having them as Yamato decals would be a nightmare.

Graham

313736[/snapback]

I second both the 0D and the 51 comments.

Except I couldn't care less about the pinky Nora scheme. I'll just go for the DD one. B))

Eventhough this is great news, I'm still waiting for the VF-0D :rolleyes: I was actually looking forward to the 1/100 scale VF-0S...I wanted to buy a few to make customs with :( I feel that this new 1/60 VF-0S would be just too expensive and even precious to mess around with!...I'm also hoping CM will make a Shin and M0 version of Roy for this release...Also, it would be STUPID of Yamato if they decided to just release the VF-0S and no other VF-0's from M0...I know I'd buy a 0A, 0D, and there could easily be two versions of both the 0A and 0D...Shin's A and D plus their cannon fodder colored brothers :lol::lol:

Wow. I'm very shocked by this news. I gotta say though, I am really hoping for the Big Blue VF-0D to be made. The 1/60 sculpt of the VF-0 looks very nice. It's everything I hoped the VF-0 Yamato would be the first time around.

I hope we get a VF-0D later, especially the standard grey version, which IMO after having a Hasegawa built in that color looks so much better than Shin's blue paint scheme.

Graham

313736[/snapback]

I have to admit, the grey schemes on the VF-0A and the VF-0D Grey-Type are very good colors for a more realistic, atmospheric fighter. I won't mind if the VF-0D is put in grey and I would prefer a VF-0A before the VF-0. I just think the Big Blue VF-0D would be that much more visually stunning as a transformable Yamato Valkyrie than anything they put out yet. It would be different from the greys and whites released so far (Max and Milia excepted of course).

How are they going to do the nose-needle? It may look great but thats probably the first thing to break. Not to mention it's not really becoming on battloid mode.

Bring on the SV-51!!

313738[/snapback]

That's a very good question. Given the hip bar that must be place inside the nose (specifically under the nose, if it's anything like the 1/48), I'd say the nose aerial would be either detachable or not included.

I gotta disagree about the battroid mode. If anything, the battroid mode of this new VF-0 looks far superior in proportion and design than the VF-1 1/48 Yammies. I am basing my opinion of the final VF-0 product upon the CAD drawing on the first page. Yamato may compromise the design so that the results are not as good. As it stands right now, it's looking better than my VF-1 Yammie in battroid.

Comparing the Yamato fighter mode lineart to the Hasagawa fighter mode lineart, it appears that the Yamato has a smaller canopy.

I guess this was done to make it easier to fit under the chestplate and heatshield in battroid mode.

Graham

Great news, but coming from yamato I wont go nuts till I see a release date, dont forget the garland and the Monster among others. Yamato may have lots and lots of cool proyects but they tend to leave many on the way.

On the other hand I am so totally glad they decided to skip the crappy vertion and go straight to the High en one. I could die with a 1/60 VF 0 line from Yamato.

IT´S NOT DEAD!!!!

Do you people actually realize what this means ?  Yamato is still aware that Macross makes money for them.

I really had lost any hopes for new Macross toy , this is really nice to hear. Macross is not dead yet.

And for anyone who is disappointed of this not being in 1/48 cause you think 1/60  is too small , READ MI SIGN! ; screw 1/48.

Hopefully it´ll be followed by a whole line of new mecha toys.

313785[/snapback]

Well duh that Macross makes money for them. Check out all the rereleases man! Roy Focker VF-1S 4th production run!

As long as the details are right, and the transformation is perfect, any scale is fine.

As long as the details are right, and the transformation is perfect, any scale is fine.

313859[/snapback]

I totally AGREE!

Transformation HAS to be perfect!

I sold all my 1/60's in favor of the 1/55's a while back.

The only Yamato's i have bought in the last 2 years have been 1/48's and the Mac Plus 1/72's.

Now since this VF-0S will be a perfect transformation Valk, i will gladly purchase from the 1/60 line again.

This is the way it should be done, THANK YOU YAMATO!!!

Yep. Now all we have to do is kick back and wait for proto pics. Which have probably been done already, not unlike the GBP.

I'm not worried about the release dates at all, so long as they spread them out bimonthly. I'd be pissed if they release >2 products a month. :angry: How can all the fans afford what they want?

I'm guessin mid or late 2006 for this baby? If it is released I'll bet the VF-0A will be next, followed by VF-0D later, if at all. Hope the double seaters are not too much of a problem for them. I hope. :(

I usually don't get too excited over just drawings but this is an exception. This means Macross toys are not dead! I was sure Yamato was done with Macross and thought they no longer had a license for Macross Zero. This also means there might be a chance to get a VF-0D and the 'omg please, I beg you Yamato' SV-51.

How are they going to do the nose-needle? It may look great but thats probably the first thing to break. Not to mention it's not really becoming on battloid mode.

Bring on the SV-51!!

313738[/snapback]

I gotta disagree about the battroid mode. If anything, the battroid mode of this new VF-0 looks far superior in proportion and design than the VF-1 1/48 Yammies.

313833[/snapback]

No, no. What I meant was that the nose needle or as Graham puts it, nose antenna looks silly on the bottom of the crotch in battloid mode. It almost looks like the mech is peeing. I love how the battloid looks despite the antenna.

Edited by Briareos

Whoa... totally did NOT see this one coming. I mean, we all HOPED that Yamato would scrap the 1/100 and give us something more substantial... but this is awesome!

It's been a while since I said this, but - "Thanks Yamato - you rock." :D