Gundam Ms igLoo

Just watched it. Apart from multi-colored explosions, i thought it was pretty good. The morse-code mono-eye was abit weird as well.

I don't get it....why do they have to use "light-code" sometimes (due to minovsky particles) and sometimes they can just talk directly over radio transmission?

Zakus pwning EF ships was really great to watch. ;)

I loved seeing Char do his Red Comet manuever. The Zakus looked awesome.

Just watched it. Apart from multi-colored explosions, i thought it was pretty good. The morse-code mono-eye was abit weird as well.

I don't get it....why do they have to use "light-code" sometimes (due to minovsky particles) and sometimes they can just talk directly over radio transmission?

Zakus pwning EF ships was really great to watch. ;)

Maybe Shuuichi Ikeda wasn't available or maybe they just thought it was cooler not to hear or see Char.

IIRC (and maybe my memory is coming from the novelizations and, therefore, this might not be canon), sometimes video transmission was an option via a laser beam transmission onto a receptor. The downside to this is that it needed to be accurately set up and then maintained and, even then, could produce a bad signal.

Therefore, when ships are moving in all different directions at high speeds, it is more prudent simply to use visual morse than trying to set up a laser beam transmission*.

*book spoiler (highlight to read)

This is how Amuro Rey eventually buys the farm in the novelizations, by setting up the Gundam on a straight and true course with White Base in order to send a signal. No manuevering makes him an easy target and KABLAAM!!!

*end spoiler

Edited by the white drew carey

• 1 month later...

:unsure:

cellphone^2 is disbanding...........hopefully someone else will sub the series.

This bites because Episode II was cool.

I think Deacon Blues may be doing this over at Zeonic-Corps, but I'm not sure....I'll have to check.

Here's the cellphone^2 site : http://cellpwn.no-ip.org/

Damn............

That's actually too bad, I thought they were pretty good and they had been subbing destiny almost like next day releae compared to Seedfansubs whose taking their sweet time in my opinion :( oh well.....guess I go back to them.

That's actually too bad, I thought they were pretty good and they had been subbing destiny almost like next day releae compared to Seedfansubs whose taking their sweet time in my opinion :( oh well.....guess I go back to them.

311581[/snapback]

SEED-Fansubs typically take 2-3 days to release an episode rather than 24 hours like Cellphone.

Boy are people spoilt these days. Try watching a series that isn't a popular new release and you might get an idea of what "sweet time" really is!

I don't call it spoiled, I call it anxious to see what's going to happen next. Sometimes espically recently, Destiny leaves you with a cliffhanger going "Wait....DAMMIT! NO! ANOTHER ONE DAMMIT DO IT! HURRY UP!"

i think subbed versions are now showing up on ebay, though i do not know the quality of them, i may still pick it up.

chris

Ah geez, that sucks. I hope HaroHaro and Seed-Fansubs can keep it going. I know that when the original Seed aired, most of the groups died around the end of the series, just like now.

Having to wait an extra day is bleh, but c'est la vie. HaroHaro usually gets their subs out within 48 hours.

Ah geez, that sucks. I hope HaroHaro and Seed-Fansubs can keep it going.
Word.
Having to wait an extra day is bleh, but c'est la vie.
Double-Word.
HaroHaro usually gets their subs out within 48 hours.

My SEED-D-subber of choice. ;)

I watched episode 1 last night and liked what I saw. The texture models were great, like the uniforms and so on. THe action was nice, like the Naval style battle between the ships. The character animation could've been better, as some movements were overblown, others too understated. Still, it had a good look to it, and as a light excursion into the early UC timeline, it wasn't bad. I think it works as a half hour show. If this were a ninety minute film, the animation would probably get rather tired after a while.

Music was great. I really liked the opening song. I hope someone subs the second one.

The Zeon POV was interesting.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Faaantastic. I watched ep1 last night and it was awesome. The effects of teh Jormagund on the ship were stupendous, and there was something really exhilerating about Char's subtle indroduction before he went on to make himself famous for his ship kills. I can't wait for ep2 to finish.

I had a similar problem until I download some special codecs for it. I found the download link at BoxTorrents in the thread for a4e's The Cat Returns v2. The topic is here:

http://www.boxtorrents.com/details.php?id=128238

And the codec pack, recently updated, is downloadable here:

http://cccp.kickassanime.org/

Edited by Gui

I had a similar problem until I download some special codecs for it. I found the download link at BoxTorrents in the thread for a4e's The Cat Returns v2. The topic is here:

http://www.boxtorrents.com/details.php?id=128238

And the codec pack, recently updated, is downloadable here:

http://cccp.kickassanime.org/

363634[/snapback]

The site for the codec is down. :angry: