OOOO cool

this has been posted before but it is nice, there was also another one.

chris

That thing's wearing like 6' heels.  Still me likey.

It reminds me of the orbital frames from ZOE.

I think it's a pretty slick design.

I agree. I like it more for robot mode than fighter mode.

Typical TF type design, the engines disappear and if you look at the fighter mode the legs hang down quite a bit ruining the aerodynamics. Plus there is also the fact that the cockpit is the robot's head and therefore there is no room of a pilot. All in all an interesting design, but I will pass on it.

Typical TF type design, the engines disappear and if you look at the fighter mode the legs hang down quite a bit ruining the aerodynamics. Plus there is also the fact that the cockpit is the robot's head and therefore there is no room of a pilot. All in all an interesting design, but I will pass on it.

I agree with most of your assessment, but I don't think it's designed with a pilot in mind, and I think the engines are still part of the tail section/backpack (which is no less realistic that the VF-22's legs taking up a large portion of where it's engines should be).

It's a nifty design, and would look great with some work.

this has been posted before but it is nice, there was also another one.

chris

True... but I don't remember seeing the transformation sequence before. I really like it. If someone makes a variable kit of this I'll certainly buy one. ;)

Carl