It's here...Shadow Chronicles screenshot!

I think it looks good. Not awesome, but still better than I feared. I think they were foolish in making Scott look younger, seeing as he's a vet pilot from the previous segment, giving him a couple more years would had been a better move.

I like the new Invid mecha, but am so far ambivalent about everything else.

Depending on how Episode 3 is going the RT sequel either needs to rock to cleanse the palate of childhood cool things getting modern sucky versions, or will suck because Lucas managed to stop jumping up and down on the bloodied corpse of the few good things of my youth.

When Shadow Chronicles was first announced, I was pretty much dismissing it as another unfinished HG attempt to revitalize Robotech. I now believe it is going to happen, and am starting to see that they are putting some effort behind it. I will probably try and watch it when it comes out. If it sucks then maybe that will be the end of RT.

If you look a little more into Scott's REF uniform you can slightly see a Southern Cross influence around the collar. For Robotech's purpose I think its a good attempt to start having some type of continuity between generations.

Update: Chase will be doing remixes to two classic Robotech tunes(I heard she's a really good singer).

I hope to God its Yellow Dancer tunes and not Minmay. If I hear Stagefright ever again, I think I'll tear my hair out. Hopefully they will remix Look Up!. Might not be a bad idea to remix some of the music from Robotech: the Movie. In all likelihood, one of them will be an update of We Will Win.....which Im ambivalent about.

::shrugs::

Update: Chase will be doing remixes to two classic Robotech tunes(I heard she's a really good singer).

I hope to God its Yellow Dancer tunes and not Minmay. If I hear Stagefright ever again, I think I'll tear my hair out. Hopefully they will remix Look Up!. Might not be a bad idea to remix some of the music from Robotech: the Movie. In all likelihood, one of them will be an update of We Will Win.....which Im ambivalent about.

::shrugs::

It's one song Reba did that was sweet, "It's You". If done by a real singer it might be nice.

While I'm still not digging Scott's/Stig's spandex uniform (and there is a difference between spandex and a jumpsuit people), this screenshot looks a helluva lot better in that it's clear that they're not overdoing the oversaturated colours.

Also, other than the uniform, from at least this screenshot I'm thinking I'll dig the art style.

I fail to see how anyone can say anything positive or negative based on single still image. For all you know the animation could be as fluid as an episode of Speed Racer, the voice acting could be done by deaf actors and the story could be the worst piece of fan fiction since the "Fall of the Republic" script. The only thing you can glean from this image is that Sti....er, Scott wears a crappy new uniform and that Marlene is wearing Invid attire.

But hey...if it makes you feel better:

ZOMG!!! t3h new r0b0t3ch show will rox0rz!!!!11!1!one

I missed the Robotech panel cause I went home this afternoon, I would have liked to have gotten questions from you guys on what I could have asked Tommy if I was there at the icecream social with them......Plus I wanted my issue 0 of the Roy Fokker story signed by him and Dan.

I fail to see how anyone can say anything positive or negative based on single still image. For all you know the animation could be as fluid as an episode of Speed Racer, the voice acting could be done by deaf actors and the story could be the worst piece of fan fiction since the "Fall of the Republic" script. The only thing you can glean from this image is that Sti....er, Scott wears a crappy new uniform and that Marlene is wearing Invid attire.

But hey...if it makes you feel better:

ZOMG!!! t3h new r0b0t3ch show will rox0rz!!!!11!1!one

Aww come on, we can speculate can't we?

The pic looks good based on my distaste for Pokemon/Digimon character styles. That's one positive. Scott/Stick's new outfit looks fine to me. That's another positive. Make sense?

Update: Thanks Darkwater from www.shadowchroniclesnews.com, the Scott/Marlene screenshot is from the PSA and it'll be available for broadcast and downloading very soon. Also, Tommy Yune has reported that animation for SC will be done in July and then post-production will start.

No, I faked my death to get that do-gooder Stick off my back. Anybody need some HBT cels? (protoculture for you uneducated.) :p

Funny....I always figured Scott shot Wolfe (cause he's an evil prick), programmed his Alpha to fly on its own and dumped Wolfe's body in the cockpit. The whole spiel we hear was Wolfe's last will and testament before mean old Scott shot him in the face.

Of course, not too many people ascribe to this theory..... ;)