I liked last weeks "Submarine" episode alot, but the previous weeks Padme episode was HORRIBLE IMO.

"Lets not create any more clones to send as re-enforcements to our troops on the frontlines so that we can give diplomacy a chance!?" OK....when the enemy can pound you into the dirt THEY don't have much insentive to negotiate with you dumb ass! I'm sure her husband would really appreciate that. REALLY made me dislike her character or at least the person/writer that came up with that idea. Plus she called a senator who opposed her a war monger!!!! WTF! Worst episode of the series IMO.

Chris

Yes, I agree with you the "dutchess" and "padme" episodes are the worst so far in this season. I don't think I minded the Padme episode so much, it just after have George "preach" for several episodes, having Padme run around looking for a murderer was a letdown. <_<

Edited by aerocombatpilot

I automatically skip any episode in which Padme (or her twin the duchess) is featured in the preview. Same rule for Jar-Jar.

:lol: I do the same thing, becuase you know those episodes will be lacking and wont provide much or move the story along,just listen to the quick re-cap they have at the start of the next ep :p

Just picked up the "Clone Wars" movie and Season 1 on Blu-ray from Amazon for dirt cheap...figured why not.....movie wasn't all that, but it had some cool saber fights, and I missed some of the episodes of season 1 back when they aired....gotta break in my new 65" somehow..LOL! ^_^

that season finale trailer is GOOOD!

Edited by derex3592

• 3 weeks later...

latest episode,Zilo Beast Strikes Back, pretty decent episode,good homage to old godzilla movies, and just like Godzilla,I felt abit sad when they killed it. Good episode as you can see more of palpatines evil ways coming to light.

The final 3 eps starts now,boba fett,oh yeah.

2nd Zillo Beast ep was kinda meh IMHO, first was better, but neither really up to the standard of the first half of the season.

First Boba ep gets good at the end, presumably 2nd ep will be a direct continuation and should be better/faster based on the setup.

PS--they brought in Jennifer Hale for like, 8 words?

just finished watching Ep 20, yeah David your right, it gets good near the end but sets the story for the final 2 episodes which are sure to be great...a part of me was hoping Slave 1 would shoot the escape pod <_<

Looking forward to the final 2!

• 2 weeks later...

just watched the final ep...wasnt bad..overall the 2nd season was enjoyable,the ending kinda left me abit empty tho, and some inconsistency's kinda had me shaking my head...like how could boba target and destroy 3 moving 'clay-pigeons' with one shot each, YET cant even hit a jedi starfighter with slave 1, bout 50meters infront thats piloted by R2 lol.

anyways..probably best not to think about it lol,good season.

just watched the final ep...wasnt bad..overall the 2nd season was enjoyable,the ending kinda left me abit empty tho, and some inconsistency's kinda had me shaking my head...like how could boba target and destroy 3 moving 'clay-pigeons' with one shot each, YET cant even hit a jedi starfighter with slave 1, bout 50meters infront thats piloted by R2 lol.

My guess is Boba has a conscience I wonder if the other bounty hunters were pushing Boba to take his revenge.

Boba in the books does not come across particularly vicious I don't think he even carried a grudge against Solo after he dumped Boba in to the pit monster.

What're you talking about, R2 is the greatest Jedi who ever was, or ever will be.

• 3 months later...

That looks sufficiently epic. Is the 3rd season supposed to be the final season of the series? I'm actually surprised to be enjoying something that I initially completely hated the character designs off, but there ya go. The major dilemma next year will be whether or not to break up the bluray movie viewing with all 3 seasons of Clone Wars inbetween eps 2 & 3.

Haven't watched the season 3 trailer yet, but I hope the Clones keep their Phase I armor in season III.

I far prefer the look of the TV Phase I armor helmets, looks more heroic IMO. I always hated the look of the Phase II helmets. Yes, I know they bridge the gap between Storm Trooper armour, but they still look ugly IMO.

Graham

That looks sufficiently epic. Is the 3rd season supposed to be the final season of the series?

I think I read some where that they have started writing season 5 lol, but i agree,a majority of the episodes are very decent to epic and probably one of the best series on tv these days.

Don't know if it has been said yet but a new sith apprentice is coming.

From a sneak peak at the SW Celebration they should footage of Darth Maul's brother on the show.

Edited by kanedaestes

Don't know if it has been said yet but a new sith apprentice is coming.

From a sneak peak at the SW Celebration they should footage of Darth Maul's brother on the show.

They actually showed him in the new 3 minute Trailer that was shown here,I'll post it again since its a new page.

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001074.html - HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBwHR7WDWjI&feature=related

^_^

Haven't watched the season 3 trailer yet, but I hope the Clones keep their Phase I armor in season III.

I far prefer the look of the TV Phase I armor helmets, looks more heroic IMO. I always hated the look of the Phase II helmets. Yes, I know they bridge the gap between Storm Trooper armour, but they still look ugly IMO.

Graham

Looks like the phase 1 armor is still there but the phase II armor is shown, as are ARC fighters and Republic Commando's, so maybe the armor upgrade will start later in the season to bridge the gap. Personally, I like the look of the phase II armor more than the Phase I and have been wondering when they would make the upgrade. Glad to see they are showing the progression. :)

Glad the series is returning in a month, but I'm disappointed that the S2 DVD/bluray won't be out until the middle of oct. :(

Chris

Season one was good.

Season two was pretty damn good.

I have high hopes for season three. Especially with the return of Darth Maul. I mean, his brother. :wacko: Seriously, Darth Maul is one of the greatest characters ever created for Star Wars. Luck was a tool for killing him off so damn soon. :angry:

Edited by ae_productions

Another reason for not wanting to sse Phase II armourin series 3 (besides it looking fugly), is that I don't want to have to buy a whole new set of Phase II Clone Trooper toys for my son. He's already got about 30 different Clone Trooper figures and if I buy anymore, my wife is gonna go ballistic!

Graham

Another reason for not wanting to sse Phase II armourin series 3 (besides it looking fugly), is that I don't want to have to buy a whole new set of Phase II Clone Trooper toys for my son. He's already got about 30 different Clone Trooper figures and if I buy anymore, my wife is gonna go ballistic!

Graham

Do you really think your wife will be able to tell the difference between Phase I & Phase II armor? Army men are army men!