^ I hadn't even thought about the possibility of Ahsoka being in the Force Unleashed II.

Force Unleashed II end spoilers below:

Would have been especially cool had it been her who stabs Starkiller in the back, and kills General Kota and the other rebels at the end if you choose the darkside route. Though there is no way in hell they would have done that. Still would have been have been mindblowing.

^ I hadn't even thought about the possibility of Ahsoka being in the Force Unleashed II.

Would have been especially cool had it been her who stabs Starkiller in the back, and kills General Kota and the other rebels at the end if you choose the darkside route. Though there is no way in hell they would have done that. Still would have been have been mindblowing.

lol,man..if that happened I would have exploded on the couch leaving smoldering cushions.

IS the Guy in Force unleashed supposed to be a Clone on Anakin Skywalker/Vader?

you mean if he is a clone of Anakin? No,he's his own person,not a clone,his name is Galen Marek. He was taken as a child by Vader and raised as his secret apprentice.

WOWWWWW...Sneak Peek at new eps coming soon with Savage Opress and the Dark Side teachings

All so has DELTA SQUAD from Republic Commando in it!

http://tv.yahoo.com/star-wars-the-clone-wars/show/38472/videos/22903025#111010

Dont click if you dont want spoilers tho,but its badass.

Edited by Vepariga

Wait...what?

Is Ahsoka a character in TFUII???

Episode 309: Hunt for Ziro

Synopsis: Cad Bane has broken Ziro the Hutt out of prison and the Hutt Council demands that Ziro tell them where he's hidden vital -- and incriminating -- information. Ziro makes another daring escape with the help of Sy Snootles, and Bane is back on the Hutt's trail -- but he's not the only one. The Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Quinlan Vos need to find him too. Now it's a race to get to Ziro before it's too late.

Hopefully this is the episode that gets the show back on track.

episode 09 was pretty good. alittle slow except for the hot twi'lek dancers at the start but got Awesome near the end. what a surprise with Ziro and Sy Snootles

and shoots Ziro dead

that was cool,the Bane fight with Vos and Obiwan was pretty rockin. Good episode.

Have to say I was actually

sad to see Ziro get killed. He's a horrible Hutt with a grating voice, but he made such a great villain, the kind you love to hate.

Anyway, it was a great episode and I enjoyed seeing

Sy Snootles, although it just makes me want to see Max Rebo now (he was always one of my favorite aliens).

Also, am I the only one who finds Quinlan Vos kind of boring? From what I understand he's a fan favorite but I'm not sure why. He just seems like an average jedi with dreadlocks that acts kind of douchey. :mellow:

Edited by eriku

Boba nothin'...Ep. 309 proves that Cad is the best bounty hunting baddie EVER!

To be fair, Cad has the good sense not to wear a jet pack. Both Fett's would probably have lived longer if not for their insane love of jet packs.

Episode 310: Heroes On Both Sides

Synopsis: When the Senate begins debate on a bill that would eliminate government oversight of the Banking Clan's activities, Padmé and Ahsoka travel in secret to the capital of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, in an attempt to forge a peace agreement with the Separatists.

The characters are getting an updated/older look to them. Ahsoka will be a little more grown up, and Obi Wan is ditching his clone armor for Jedi robes.

http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/newcharacterlooks/index.html

I think if Kenobi thinks the Guy is craze he can't be that bad.

Why did they show Ep were Cad Ban break Ziro out before they stole the plans for the Senat Building from C3-po?

Yeah...I was wondering about that too. They showed the episode where Anakin and Asoka went to visit Zero at the cell after the break out episode as well.

Yeah...I was wondering about that too. They showed the episode where Anakin and Asoka went to visit Zero at the cell after the break out episode as well.

The episode order of The Clone Wars is crazy, the first episode timewise is Cat and Mouse with the stealth ship and then the first epsiodes aired about the cllone Rookies has a Prequel and Sequel episodes at the start or season 3. If you look at the timeline its all other the place, wonder if its something to do with the old matinees Star Wars was based on.

Still lovin the series, Heroes on Both Sides i Liked, war profiteers, polictics, the credit crunch style deregulating the banks and i like the remark from Dooku to the senate guild guys about "getting there reward and then some". Looking forward to seeing how the Banking clans and Trade Federation eventually go over to the sepertists, i know Palpatine wants to keep the intact so he can use them in the future to help fund and buildthe empire.

The episode order of The Clone Wars is crazy, the first episode timewise is Cat and Mouse with the stealth ship and then the first epsiodes aired about the cllone Rookies has a Prequel and Sequel episodes at the start or season 3. If you look at the timeline its all other the place, wonder if its something to do with the old matinees Star Wars was based on.

Still lovin the series, Heroes on Both Sides i Liked, war profiteers, polictics, the credit crunch style deregulating the banks and i like the remark from Dooku to the senate guild guys about "getting there reward and then some". Looking forward to seeing how the Banking clans and Trade Federation eventually go over to the sepertists, i know Palpatine wants to keep the intact so he can use them in the future to help fund and buildthe empire.

The Banking Clan and the Trade Federation have always been part of the separatist they just use proxies like the Trade Fed Guy Noot Gunray I think was branded a out law by the Trade Federation to give them Plausible Deni ability.

Their were representatives from the Techno union and Banking clan at the meeting in Episode two I'm sure they were also branded renegades after the war started.

The Separatists are using Trade Fed and Banking clan ships as the mane ships in their Space Navy.

Grievous' speech to those droids was great too. "Some of you may not be coming back... actually none of you will be coming back"

I loved Ahsoka's new look. Plus she was carrying two lightsabers. What is it with Anakin's apprentices using reverse grip and after a few years, begin using two?

Slightly OT, but due to the number of people who will be out shopping around Black Friday:

Remember Toys for Tots. Help buy up those dozen MU classic Iron Man/Spider-Man and SW figs clogging the shelves and donate them. It'll both clear out the shelfwarmers for you, and make a lot of kids happy. Many stores are having huge deals on them etc.

While episode 10 helped to movie the overall story forward a bit, it wasn't particulaly kid friendly for the young'uns. Too much talk of politics to keep my 6 year old's interest for long.

It was good to see Commander Fox again, but one has to wonder what sort of army has a Commander doing checkpoint duty. Surely that would be a job for a normal trooper, not a Commander!?

Graham

Episode 311: Pursuit of Peace

Because season 3 hasn't had enough Padme/Senate/Political storylines here is what is in store for tonight's exciting episode.

Synopsis: Padmé, Bail Organa, and Onaconda Farr attempt to rally Senators in opposition to a bill that would appropriate funds for millions of new clone troops and have disastrous financial consequences for the Republic. Their opposition to the measure, however, soon makes them targets for intimidation and attacks by hired guns.

Anybody have any idea what the ratings are? And for that matter the repeat ratings as well, most of the episodes this season have to be tanking, especially on the repeats. At least in comparisson to the last two seasons. I may actually just give this episode a pass and opt to play black ops instead. <_<

Last season's Padme's blond sister episodes were pretty good, and far better than this seasons. However you're right, this year even her episodes suck.

At one point I was a little put off by Savaage Opress and the new trailer of him being a force using powerhouse. Mostly because it will make little sense, and take away from what Grievous is supposed to be, but damn,after all the horrible crap this season has given us, I am on the Savaage Opress bandwagon. If nothing else, just to see action again.

I just think the name Savaage Opress sounds quite feminine, especially the 'Opress' part. In fact the first time I heard the name, I misheard and though it was Savage O'breast.....LOL!

But yes, apart from episode 2, this season has been one big fail.

Graham

I just think the name Savaage Opress sounds quite feminine, especially the 'Opress' part. In fact the first time I heard the name, I misheard and though it was Savage O'breast.....LOL!

But yes, apart from episode 2, this season has been one big fail.

Graham

wow.....guess I'm glad i'm watching my season 2 blu-ray's and haven't remembered to catch any of the new season..... :blink:

^ I wouldn't mind the political episodes if they weren't so heavy handed with what appears to be the writer's far left positions in real life. Obviously I don't want to turn this into a politcal debate of where everyone here stands, but there are things you can't ignore in many of the episodes this season. Most of which are poorly shoved into the storylines to try and get their political views across to what is generally a younger audience.

Padme's wanna-be moralistic self-righteousness couldn't get any more hamfisted. Every episode this season with her it's "Oh woe is me! Why doesn't anyone care!! War is bad!!" as she bemoans these statements near the end of every one of her political crusades. I don't know Padme, perhaps because your entire position is like your ever-changing hairstyles (which by the way in this episode we find out are fake). One minute you're whining about the fear of bankruptcy and the next minute you're supporting ridiculous initiatives that will actually bankrupt the Republic.

You gotta love all the propaganda terms: Deregulation bad! Military spending Bad! Government providing for "basic needs" like Healthcare good!

Seriously? If spending the money for 5 million additional troops equals bankruptcy, then what might spending money on education, health care, housing, water, electricity for hundreds of trillions of people equal? I mean...really? Padme makes it sound like it's either one or the other. This episode made it seem as though the Republic was somehow financing the living conditions for everyone they govern, and that by dividing resources for the war effort, people weren't getting their free electricity, water, and healthcare. Do the residents of the Republic have jobs, earn a living, pay taxes and overall take care of themselves? Or are they all collecting well-fare and waiting on the Government to provide everything for them? If that is the case, maybe the Seperatists really are the good guys, and were right, the Republic is corrupt full of free-loaders.

On that note, 5 million troops would bankrupt the Republic... A Republic by the way that is made up of tens of thousands of star systems and trillions upon trillions of residents. North Korea and it's population of 23 million starving and broke people have a bigger army than what an entire Galactic Republic is asking for to continue to fight a war for it's very survival. (though at this point, it's been since late September that we actually have seen any clone on droid battle action, perhaps there was an armistice signing that we are unaware of :lol: )

Now Padme's speech at the end was quite stirring and motivational if you tuned out her words and simply watched the visuals, the applauding senators, and listened to the music. Now go back and listen to what she was actually saying... all you could do was laugh and roll yout eyes at both Padme and the writing of this episode. Poor Tekla is apparently just a destitute, war-torn commoner living in the projects of Coruscant with a large family, who also happens to serve as a handmaiden of one of the most wealthy and powerful Senators in the galaxy. They made it sound like she lives in a formally bombed out village on the Afghanistan and Pakistan border.

If that's the case then why doesn't Padme get off her stingy self-righteous ass and help the girl out? She's on her staff for crying out loud! And we're supposed to believe that Tekla has to take a sewage bath once every two weeks and lives with no electricity because of military spending on a few million troops? Wouldn't Padme have noticed a terrible smell every morning Tekla arrived for work or something? Apparently she's just that big of a whiney out-of-touch elitist. Did they model her after former Senator John Edwards? I liked Padme in the Prequel trilogy, I hate her in the Clone Wars series. The whole character is basically ruined here.

The previous episode was about bank deregulation so that they could fund the increase in troops. In this episode, we find out that all the deregulation did was allow the banking clan to charge a rate of 25% rather than their standard 10%. Can anyone tell me why they deregulated them in the first place? Was this just some way of taking in one of today's hot political topics and then finding an odd way of shoving them into the Galaxy Far Far Away? The whole thing doesn't even make sense. On top of that, the banking clan to Padme admitted they helped finance 3 million new battle droids for the Seperatists. If the Banking Clan is still in the Republic (Which they shouldn't be according to Attack of the Clones) isn't this treason? Padme should have reported that right away.

Lastly, where is Padme's security in all this? Senators are getting attacked and she freely walks around without any security. We know she has it, as seen in the prequels, but routinely travels without any of her body gaurds. So of course it sets up Count Dooku hiring the two most incompetent bounty hunters in the galaxy to beat up one senator and kill the others.

Thank God for Palpatine's speech to Mas Amedda at the end and the lighting used when he gave it as it was easily the best part and kept the episode from being a complete failure.

Sorry for such a long post, but this season has really been a huge failure in my eyes. As said before, I wouldn't mind politcal episodes, (though not back to back to back) but keep it in perspective of the actual events going on. I would like to see voting that gives Palpatine more power and control, I would like to see some speeches from Count Dooku to potential swing star systems that are so good they actually cause those systems to switch to the CIS. Perhaps an episode where Bail and Padme also convince a CIS system to rejoin the Republic. Banking deregulation, borrowing money, healthcare and such really don't fit well. What's next, a mortgage meltdown and foreclosures? The War is causing some house values to drop thus people can't stay in the homes when their adjustable rate mortgages start to move. :p

I might have accepted the Republic being Bankrupted to Build Start Destroyers.

Cloning a trooper would be far more expensive than drafting One thousand Natural Humans since their is probably a high failure rate and the Republic also has to pay the cost of raising the Clone for like Ten years before they can start fighting in the war.

The Caminos also have the Republic over the Barrel since the Republic doesn't want the rich star systems to be confronted by the tens of thousands of Dead coming home since it is the Non human systems that is getting the brunt of the fighting.

I'm not absolutely against using Star wars to confront the Military industrial complex that is what the original Star trek did it confronted Racism and war.

The programing on the Cartoon network is so far removed from how it was when I was a kid in the content to say it is forcing young kids to be confronted by issues they cant comprehend is not valid.

Lucas might have been better off if he had a debate about drafting Natural Human troop from loyalist systems like a thousand Fully grown troops from each system at least to support the Clone troops would not have stressed the systems on man power and would have given the Republic a far larger force to confront the Separatist.

Since I started to watch the Attack of the Clone's/Clone Wars I never got how the clone army could be more effective than drafting, or asking each system for a hand full of volunteer troops hundred thousand troops each to fight in the war but since the Emperor/Chancelor runs both sides he doesn't want the rich systems to want the war to stop on either side.

The Rebels managed to stop the Emperor with a Volunteer army liberated hole star systems I guess the Emperor wanted a absolutely loyal army.

Edited by miles316

^ That is actually a really good idea.

I would love to see the Republic and for that matter the CIS have organic armies that are not clones or droids. I know with both, citizens could go on with their daily lives and not fight the war, as they manufacture their soldiers. But that would at least make an interesting episode. If it costs too much to clone, house, and train and army on Kamino, perhaps a bill could be at least presented to the senate asking for the star systems to provide the troops. At least there Palpatine can try and be a voice of reason for the many millions of innocent civilians that will be drafted into the war, and counter with the need to push for more clones. (Which of course he would have full control) This would build even more sympathy for him amongst the populace keeping him popular, that will continue to increase his total control over them, without the Republic getting any wiser to his intent.

^ I wouldn't mind the political episodes if they weren't so heavy handed with what appears to be the writer's far left positions in real life. Obviously I don't want to turn this into a politcal debate of where everyone here stands, but there are things you can't ignore in many of the episodes this season. Most of which are poorly shoved into the storylines to try and get their political views across to what is generally a younger audience.

Padme's wanna-be moralistic self-righteousness couldn't get any more hamfisted. Every episode this season with her it's "Oh woe is me! Why doesn't anyone care!! War is bad!!" as she bemoans these statements near the end of every one of her political crusades. I don't know Padme, perhaps because your entire position is like your ever-changing hairstyles (which by the way in this episode we find out are fake). One minute you're whining about the fear of bankruptcy and the next minute you're supporting ridiculous initiatives that will actually bankrupt the Republic.

You gotta love all the propaganda terms: Deregulation bad! Military spending Bad! Government providing for "basic needs" like Healthcare good!

Seriously? If spending the money for 5 million additional troops equals bankruptcy, then what might spending money on education, health care, housing, water, electricity for hundreds of trillions of people equal? I mean...really? Padme makes it sound like it's either one or the other. This episode made it seem as though the Republic was somehow financing the living conditions for everyone they govern, and that by dividing resources for the war effort, people weren't getting their free electricity, water, and healthcare. Do the residents of the Republic have jobs, earn a living, pay taxes and overall take care of themselves? Or are they all collecting well-fare and waiting on the Government to provide everything for them? If that is the case, maybe the Seperatists really are the good guys, and were right, the Republic is corrupt full of free-loaders.

On that note, 5 million troops would bankrupt the Republic... A Republic by the way that is made up of tens of thousands of star systems and trillions upon trillions of residents. North Korea and it's population of 23 million starving and broke people have a bigger army than what an entire Galactic Republic is asking for to continue to fight a war for it's very survival. (though at this point, it's been since late September that we actually have seen any clone on droid battle action, perhaps there was an armistice signing that we are unaware of :lol: )

Now Padme's speech at the end was quite stirring and motivational if you tuned out her words and simply watched the visuals, the applauding senators, and listened to the music. Now go back and listen to what she was actually saying... all you could do was laugh and roll yout eyes at both Padme and the writing of this episode. Poor Tekla is apparently just a destitute, war-torn commoner living in the projects of Coruscant with a large family, who also happens to serve as a handmaiden of one of the most wealthy and powerful Senators in the galaxy. They made it sound like she lives in a formally bombed out village on the Afghanistan and Pakistan border.

If that's the case then why doesn't Padme get off her stingy self-righteous ass and help the girl out? She's on her staff for crying out loud! And we're supposed to believe that Tekla has to take a sewage bath once every two weeks and lives with no electricity because of military spending on a few million troops? Wouldn't Padme have noticed a terrible smell every morning Tekla arrived for work or something? Apparently she's just that big of a whiney out-of-touch elitist. Did they model her after former Senator John Edwards? I liked Padme in the Prequel trilogy, I hate her in the Clone Wars series. The whole character is basically ruined here.

The previous episode was about bank deregulation so that they could fund the increase in troops. In this episode, we find out that all the deregulation did was allow the banking clan to charge a rate of 25% rather than their standard 10%. Can anyone tell me why they deregulated them in the first place? Was this just some way of taking in one of today's hot political topics and then finding an odd way of shoving them into the Galaxy Far Far Away? The whole thing doesn't even make sense. On top of that, the banking clan to Padme admitted they helped finance 3 million new battle droids for the Seperatists. If the Banking Clan is still in the Republic (Which they shouldn't be according to Attack of the Clones) isn't this treason? Padme should have reported that right away.

Lastly, where is Padme's security in all this? Senators are getting attacked and she freely walks around without any security. We know she has it, as seen in the prequels, but routinely travels without any of her body gaurds. So of course it sets up Count Dooku hiring the two most incompetent bounty hunters in the galaxy to beat up one senator and kill the others.

Thank God for Palpatine's speech to Mas Amedda at the end and the lighting used when he gave it as it was easily the best part and kept the episode from being a complete failure.

Sorry for such a long post, but this season has really been a huge failure in my eyes. As said before, I wouldn't mind politcal episodes, (though not back to back to back) but keep it in perspective of the actual events going on. I would like to see voting that gives Palpatine more power and control, I would like to see some speeches from Count Dooku to potential swing star systems that are so good they actually cause those systems to switch to the CIS. Perhaps an episode where Bail and Padme also convince a CIS system to rejoin the Republic. Banking deregulation, borrowing money, healthcare and such really don't fit well. What's next, a mortgage meltdown and foreclosures? The War is causing some house values to drop thus people can't stay in the homes when their adjustable rate mortgages start to move. :p

Very good post Sean.

Graham