1/48th scale hands

al0324

Hi guys -

please forgive me if this has been answered already (i have limited internet access so it's hard for me to do extensive searches)

are there any kind of remold 1/48th scale hands for sale anywhere? i'm specifically asking about the TV hands seen on the 1/48th vf-1J valk so that i can plop em on my 1A. (these hands are exchangeable with the 1A right?)

thank you!

albert

I've already shown some ppl how far I am with the hands...and it's the open one that's giving me a problem right now...the other ones are done. if thing would dry faster...I should finish the open one tonight and i'll post some pictures.

Aweseome! KEepin an eye on the boards tonight.

I've already shown some ppl how far I am with the hands...and it's the open one that's giving me a problem right now...the other ones are done. if thing would dry faster...I should finish the open one tonight and i'll post some pictures.

stop teasing...:(

I have seen the finished gunpod hand and closed fists hands, and they are da bomb! :o 'cuz Eternal_D is da man! All you 1/48 valkaholics will want these, and those that miss out will envy the pics. :lol: I will need at least 7 sets, Danny. B))

wow, I'm freakin tired but I've finally done it!! after a year plus, the fixed posed DYRL hands are finished!

No more chicken hands!

post-25-1111660124.jpg

Take that!!

post-25-1111660143.jpg

Close up.

post-25-1111660160.jpg

here's the set.

post-25-1111660197.jpg

these will be for sale soon...please keep an eye out in the For Sale section. :lol:

Edited by Eternal_D

Nice hands, but looks like they lacks some details in the under part

I'm in for a set anyway, just wondering if you could refine alittle the sculpt for include some details, at least the two sensors under the hand. ;)

post-4-1111676522_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ido

Those are sweet looking hands.

How about just one more hand? The one where Hikaru catches Minmei in SDF-1 (DYRL).

Maybe you could make a mini figure that would fit on the hand or be permanently attached?

damn... how much longer do you wanna wait??? :lol:

Hey, no fair, everyone is already starting to try and get on a list for these?!! Grrr.... Put me down for 4 sets also, please!!! I think you've done an absolutely fantabulous job capturing those hands in 3-D. Great work!

you can put me down for 4 sets of hands, foesho. B))

oh and one of those 1D heads. :D

Uhm, I am going to go out on a limb here, and postulate that he's not going to sell the 1D head by itself...

Oh, and there is no order list here. wait for the official thread in the for sale forum before posting requests and quanitities...

you can put me down for 4 sets of hands, foesho.  B))

oh and one of those 1D heads.  :D

Uhm, I am going to go out on a limb here, and postulate that he's not going to sell the 1D head by itself...

Oh, and there is no order list here. wait for the official thread in the for sale forum before posting requests and quanitities...

yeah yeah yeah, i'm just saying how many i want in case he feels there isn't enough demand to go ahead with the project. ;) i'd rather know how many people would be willing to purchase something before going through all the trouble of getting it done, then finding out theres like 5 people who want them. :p

either way, i'll be on the lookout. :ph34r:

thanks for the comments guys.

if you're interested email Eternal_Dmw@yahoo.com and I'll start compiling a list. please put in subject "DYRL hands" and in the content, your member ID, name, address etc.

I will try to follow up with payment info by the end of this week.

and as for the 1D head...I wasn't planning on individual sales of that, but I'll see if that can be worked out. ;)

I just heard they will be around $18 (give or take) for a set of hands. I want four sets, so that's going to get a bit expensive.... But you know, to make the perfect Valkyries, nobody ever said it would be cheap.