Mecha flash game

Morpheus

The song....its in my head!! ARGHHH!!!

"Du dudududududu dudududu du du duuuu"

Same here....

Couldn`t ...stop....playing.....hipnotized......by.......the music.......... :blink:

The Lachis type is my fav, it got machine guns, beam sword, funnel, mega beam rifle, beam shield, and its transformable :lol:

The song....its in my head!! ARGHHH!!!

"Du dudududududu dudududu du du duuuu"

Same here....

Couldn`t ...stop....playing.....hipnotized......by.......the music.......... :blink:

The Lachis type is my fav, it got machine guns, beam sword, funnel, mega beam rifle, beam shield, and its transformable :lol:

Phew...glad I wasent only one that was addicted to the music. :D Man I love those funnels. :D Tho I cant really get far in the one on one battles vs the other frames. :(

The red mech is a haxx0rz....i just spam missles and everything dies.... :lol:

even the one vs the other mechs, i get through at least 30 mechs....

zzzzzzzzzzz

It's also got that sword thing that throws a bunch of grenades out. That's a blast.

What is the funnel thing you guys keep mentioning?

Those 3 independent units that come out and fire for your extra attack. They're called "funnels" in Gundam.

I like the blue zero32c the best. Has faster blading and it's extra can take out a quarter of the screen. :)

I hope s/he get levels or something later. Mulitplayer online would rock, but flash can't do that, can it? :(

I hope s/he get levels or something later. Mulitplayer online would rock, but flash can't do that, can it? :(

Its possible. I played a few games on shockwave.com that allow multiplay...inklink being one at the top of my head.

There's this long range beam you can use on the first two frames if you press the Z key and hold space and then release it.

I like this weapon but you can't fly around while charging up the beam, making it useless. :angry: I hope they fix that.

You can...but not as fast, and you can't dash.

Guys , is it just me or does the time scores in the ranking menu seem a bit IMPOSSIBLE to surpass ?

I mean , there´re guys in the ranking that somehow get scores of 10seconds ( flat ) in the Time Attack section , how´s that possible ?

The best I can get is around 100-115sec mark. Am I just too dumb or are those people in the ranking cheating or just plain fake scores ? :huh: