Mecha flash game

Morpheus

Guys , is it just me or does the time scores in the ranking menu seem a bit IMPOSSIBLE to surpass ?

I mean , there´re guys in the ranking that somehow get scores of 10seconds ( flat ) in the Time Attack section , how´s that possible ?

The best I can get is around 100-115sec mark. Am I just too dumb or are those people in the ranking cheating or just plain fake scores ? :huh:

Yeah, it's called cheating. ;) I've done a couple of flash games where you can right-click and select "forward", thus completing that stage. Maybe it was like that before, and he fixed this bug, but not the scores.

This game is fun but I'm having so much trouble with it. Do you guys move around all the time or stay relatively still? I find that I become a little distracted with shielding myself against missiles so that I usually end up flying around all crazy-like.

It's fun but half of the time I feel like I have no idea what the HELL I am doing.

You can shoot down the missiles... or sword them if your timing's right. Alot of the time, you either want to strafe the bogies with your guns alot, or make relaly fast swipes at them with the sword while blitzing past. That or just fly in circles in the red mech and use the missiles lol....

This game is fun but I'm having so much trouble with it. Do you guys move around all the time or stay relatively still? I find that I become a little distracted with shielding myself against missiles so that I usually end up flying around all crazy-like.

Do what I do: Use the radar all the time to track where the missiles are coming from. (they should appear as red dots, you have different ranges on the radar if you press 1,2,3 key) Never rely on your main screen to shoot down missiles or enemies because you can shoot at things you can't see onscreen. (this is why I think the beam is semi useful - great long range weapon to wipe out enemies far away, but sucks up close and at medium range, I suppose that's what the support drones are for)

Then with your shield fly right into the missiles and use the sword to finish off the enemy launching them once you are in range. It's safe to herd missiles into a straight line since the mech can outfly the missiles... but alwayskeep your eye on that radar so you know where it's coming from and where to point your machine gun at. And don't forget you can always dash suddenly (double click mouse) at sharp angles in an emergency for a instant acceleration for close encounters.

I think the sword can kill several things at once and do tremendous damage while the gun should be used to shooting down missiles if you want to fly away from them and have them chase you around. (for exmaple you use the radar to lure them to you, and while flying away from them, you shoot them)

I think the last frame has a cool weapon for killing things. Not so boring as the red mech which is a button mashing fest, but requires a little bit of skill and timing to use against groups of enemies.

I love the idea of the transforming ability of the first 2 frames, but I wish they would make the beam weapon more useful. Have it charge up quicker or make the mech more manueverable while holding the weapon.

This game has too many bugs to take seriously though. There are times where you will come across targets that are invincible.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker