Star Wars Episode 3 Spoilers Thread

zeo-mare

You know what I just realized.....I've seen the sneak preview figures in my local Wal-Mart SuperCenter about two weeks ago-are they supposed to be out yet? I'd hate to get the store fined-AGAIN :p

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo...ariation=&lg=1&Coming Soon (?)

Edited by Yang_Neumann

You know what I just realized.....I've seen the sneak preview figures in my local Wal-Mart SuperCenter about two weeks ago-are they supposed to be out yet? I'd hate to get the store fined-AGAIN :p

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo...ariation=&lg=1&Coming Soon (?)

They're beginning to warm the shelves of local Toys R Us stores. Only the R2 is a good seller. I think there are a lot of Grievous in an assortment case so there are still lots of him on the pegs. The other 2 are DOA.

Anakin's Starfighter is also out. I saw some dude hoarding 5 of those, what a dumbass. The days of making money off SW toys has long passed. He needs to get some Yu-Gi-Oh! cards if he wants a reliable means of supporting his drug habit.

OK here's one of my favorites. If this one turns out to be true...? Well, there won't be any question about Vader's motivations any longer.

January 1 2005

WARNING: The following report may ruin your REVENGE OF THE SITH viewing experience. We highly recommend that if you do not want to know the secrets of the Star Wars Saga, then leave the spoiler game now.

Otherwise…

"He betrayed and murdered your father..." Obi-Wan Kenobi, A New Hope.

After Padme arrives on Mustafar in her sleek, silver Naboo skiff, she quickly exits the ramp and runs to Anakin. She begins to relay to Anakin Obi-Wan’s accusations about the massacre in the Jedi Temple.

However, instead of refuting the accusations, Anakin replies, "Obi-Wan's alive?" Padme starts to worry that Obi-Wan will track Anakin down and kill him. Anakin questions Padme to find out if she told Obi-Wan where he was. She replies that she didn't tell him.

Satisfied with her response, Anakin begins to lure Padme into a more deadly plan – his plan – to rid the galaxy of Palpatine.

He tries to convince Padme to let Palpatine declare himself Emperor. He states that the Republic needed to be destroyed; the Jedi, the Separatists... Once Palpatine unites everyone under his Empire, he will kill him, then Anakin and Padme can rule the galaxy together.

Padme is not happy with this, and just as she begins to tell him to stop, Anakin spots Obi-Wan exiting the ship.

"You…" growls Anakin, in a dark voice – his eyes turning non-human.

Padme turns around to see Obi-Wan walking towards them

”Padme, move away from him,” says Obi-Wan calmly.

"Obi-Wan? No!” exclaims Padme. She turns back to her husband only to find him looking at her with intense anger.

”You...you brought him here?!” says Anakin dumbfounded.

Suddenly, Padme begins to gasp...Anakin uses the Force to choke her. Anakin tells her how much he loved her as Padme desperately tries to breathe.

”Let her go,” pleads Obi-Wan.

”You're not going to take her away from me,” adds Anakin. Anakin, in turn, blames Obi-Wan for turning her against him.

Anakin looks at Obi-Wan and replies, “Never! And with that, Padme faints.

Obi-Wan races over and checks Padme's pulse. Anakin offers Obi-Wan a chance to leave – ‘for old time’s sake.’ But Obi-Wan is on a mission to destroy the Sith.

As Threepio and Artoo drag Padme's body up to the ship, The Duel to destroy Vader begins…

Some of the earlier synopses suggested that Anakin would toss Padme after Choking her, very very hard into the wall or something..

Edited by Anubis

I always found this strange though, the Emperor referred to Vader as 'old friend' etc in the OT. I guess I have much to learn about the sith.

Palps and Anakin were friends before Anakin turned, and Palps revealed himself. That's what the PT has taught us. :)

I always found this strange though, the Emperor referred to Vader as 'old friend' etc in the OT. I guess I have much to learn about the sith.

Palps and Anakin were friends before Anakin turned, and Palps revealed himself. That's what the PT has taught us. :)

Yeah, but in the OT he's like "Yo, old buddy." and Vader is all "sup dawg?"

I thought the sith lord master/apprentice relationship was more antagonistic.

Yeah, but in ESB Vader asks Luke to help him kill the Emperor. That what being evil is all about selfish ambition and betrayal.

It's just like that time in the 6th grade when my buddies talked me into playing a game of D&D with all evil characters and the first thing I did was kill them all off.. :lol::lol:

to this moment i think there are little plot pints left to be spoiled, but anyway i'm looking forward to see this movie, hopefully there will be something that could surprise me even when i know a lot of the plot.

i remember that before ep II came out i knew almost everything that was going to happen, hopefully there is something new to see when i watch the movie.

so far i know it is going to start with a huge space battle, our heroes manage to get to the invisible hand, they face with grevious who escapes, the face otu with dooku who puts obi-wan out of the fight. anakin defeats dooku and by order of palpatine he kills him.

after dooku's death anakin manages to land whats left of the invisible hand while firefighter ships take out the fire. after palpatine is brought to safety he is greeted by dignataries and members of the jedi council, he gives the order of makin anakin part of th jedi council.

anakin asists to am opera by invitation of palpatine, they probably have a talk where palpatine brings the ''tragedy of darth plagueis the wise'' wich is about how to cheat death.

later obi-wan and anakin are given separate tasks. obi-wan is to capture grievious while anakin is given the task of being palpatine's personal bodyguard. at some point the jedi bring the chancellors matter into consideration and mace decides to pay him a visit, this is perhaps the most relevant moment in the movie since anakin chooses to side with sidious and bringing an end to mace's life.

after this incident i think palpatine call an emergency mmeting at the senate where he declares that the jedi are enemy to the republic and so the infamous scene at the jedi temple comes.

meanwhile yoda is out on a mission to assist the republic forces to face an incoming assault from federation forces, hopefully the scenes of kashyyk's battle will be like those in saving private ryan, except there will be no blood nor gore, but rather have some interesting views like a war documental.

so, in utapu obi-wan manages to locate the escaping general who is comunicating with palpatine, maybe obi sees the image of palpatine and after defeating grevious he contacts with yoda and let him know about this fact.

now returnig to kashyyk i think that after the battle the clones are issued with the order of terminating the jedi, here probably we will see many shots in several locations where the troopers turn on their former leaders. during this onslaught on kashyyk the wookies help yoda to escape, after he returns to coruscant he decides to confront sidious and go to a saber fight in wich we will see the poor litle guy loose.

yet yoda manages to escape with the help of bail organa, then he meets with kenobi and go to the temple, where they will see it in ruins, there they will see some video recordigs of the imperial raid and they will see that it was anakin who lead the attack, yoda will try to contact with the surviving jedi while obi-wan goes to naboo, there he meets with padme, he has a short talk with her and leave. later anakin comes to padme after receiving new order to get the rest of the separatists on mustafar, he will also have a short talk with her about the sudden changes in the galaxy, about heir selves and other important stuff, the he departs to mustafar to do with his mission, padme decide to go after him, but without knowing she will be followed by obi-wan.

at mustafar the remaining members of the separatist movement will be conducting negotiations with sidious, then he tells them he has sent a representant to negotiate with them, then a door open and anakin comes inside and start killing them, later padme lands on mustafar and meets with anakin, but then obi-wan suddendly appears and anakin, feeling himself betrayed by his wife force-chokes her followed by a force-push, padme hits a wall with her head with considerable force, obi-wan tries to make anakin go back to the light side but anakin starts telling him it was obi-wan's fault that her mother died, about how kenoby is jealous of his own skills ans that stuff, then he attacks enobi and the duels starts, we all know who ends up winning, but i certainly hope obi-wan win by skill and not by sheer luck like when he fought maul.

well, the rest is well known, padme gives light to twins and dies due to her injuries, anakin is saved by sidious and is given the suit, yoda goes to dagobah, organa takes leia with him and so does obi-wan with luke, he gives luke to owen and fleds into the desert.

i think this movie will have a very sad ending to it. maybe to dark. but anyways i will always have this video to cheer me up, it just made me laugh a lot, funniest video i've seen so far, maybe is old but wathever, i'm giving you the location here:

http://www.startsiden.no/underholdning/lyd...de/?links=&cat=

just right-click on ''star wars kid'' to save it in your HD.

i really love that blue storm trooper alot, the grevious is not bad either, for some reason his arms seem alittle short it is probably just the pose.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Yeah, but in ESB Vader asks Luke to help him kill the Emperor. That what being evil is all about selfish ambition and betrayal.

It's just like that time in the 6th grade when my buddies talked me into playing a game of D&D with all evil characters and the first thing I did was kill them all off.. :lol::lol:

Then again, he said that the Emperor had forseen that Luke could defeat him. Then again, in ROTJ, he betrayed Vader and wanted Luke to destroy his father.

That's why the Jedi are cool. They don't playa hater, they playa participate.

And those "nipples" don't look like any I've seen.... then again... I don't get to the states much. :)

How was it sheer luck when he fought Maul? Hell Maul looked confused "Duh... other people can use force pull too?" Maul was a dumbass and payed for it.

"Sith" Trailer Date & New Pics

Posted:  Monday February 21st, 2005 2:21pm

Source:  Assorted Sources

Author:  Garth Franklin

Whilst the official announcement about the new trailer for "Star Wars: Episode III" will be made on Tuesday March 1st, the word is already out. The new trailer will be released to the public Friday March 11th, however members of the official Star Wars fanclub Hyperspace, will be able to view the trailer Tuesday March 8th - three days before official release. Time wise at present it's expected to be sometime in the afternoon between 3-4pm though that's subject to change.

Meanwhile UK Yahoo reports that May's Cannes Film Festival in the South Of France is director George Lucas' surprise choice of venue to unveil "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith". Ewan McGregor is expected to attend prior to his role in the London stage version of Guys And Dolls along with Natalie Portman. This marks a big change as all five other movies premiered at LA's famous Chinese Theatre.

Finally new images are popping up all over the place. The latest new ones are at FDM and Movieweb.

Thanks to 'MF', 'Rhino', 'Dust Bunny' & 'Joe'.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news05/050221d.php

OK, here's a curious question. I read somewhere that Grevious is NOT aware of the fact that Palpatine and Sidious are the same person, and he cannot understand why he can't just assassinate Palpatine and escalate the war. Now, why would he not know...? What advantage does this hold for Palpatine? Does it simply make it easier for him to have Grevious "removed" when the time is right? And if so, how does Palpatine know that Obi-Wan is going to beat him? Just something I've been pondering lately... :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if this scene will make the final cut.

LoL! I always imagined Mace Windu cursing when mauling a couple of droids or when he confronting Tyrannus/Dooku, "Party's over Mutha f***a!"

Edited by USMCBebop

OK, here's a curious question. I read somewhere that Grevious is NOT aware of the fact that Palpatine and Sidious are the same person, and he cannot understand why he can't just assassinate Palpatine and escalate the war. Now, why would he not know...? What advantage does this hold for Palpatine? Does it simply make it easier for him to have Grevious "removed" when the time is right? And if so, how does Palpatine know that Obi-Wan is going to beat him? Just something I've been pondering lately... :rolleyes:

Greivous is on Dooku's "side" so as far as Grievous was concerned Dooku was his boss. He may not have even had any dealings with Sidious directly. He's basically the Separatist commander, so he wouldn't know aout Palpatine.

I don't really think Palpatiine cares who wins the grievous/obi-wan fight. The victor would meet his end anyway somehow.