Star Wars Episode 3 Spoilers Thread

zeo-mare

your right that was short, i cannot wait to see the full trailer.

chris

just so you all remember that the trailer shows tonight during the show OC, i live in MA and the show is about half over so if you want to see it now is the time to turn it on, i know they will show it proably at the end. but with my luck they will show it in the middle :p so i do not want to miss it.

thanks

chris

Hey Max,

Even though a lot of it is probably now superceded by however Lucas has decided to rewrite things, the old-school novelization of Return of the Jedi really delves deeply into Vader's motivations, secret desires, and his overall plan for the emperor's eventual demise.

It really is an excellent book. It even makes ewoks palatable.

Stay away from the ESB novelization though. It's got nothing extra to it. It's practically just a script.

H

only about 15 more minutes to the show is over , it had better be a good trailer, watch it be the 5 second teaser they showed before, nothing more... nothing less i would so kill :lol:

crap it looks awesome, it looks like yoda and the emporer fight in the huge senate chamber, damn george this is the last star war film we are going to get you had better not f this up on us. i got some more pics

Edited by zeo-mare

This movie is going to rock.

They showed Palpatine force throwing those repulsorlift platforms at Yoda, and lots of other itdbits of goodness. Sweet.

Awesome trailer. Can't wait to download it.