OFFICIAL dumbest looking toy

I think the VB-6 is the most retarded looking toy that I have. Besides that, I always thought those stupid Poke-Balls were gay! Actually, The whole poke-concept is pretty gay.

add to it that poo called gayblade, yu-gay-oh, duel masters, etc.

how can a kid (and not so young guys) waste a lot of money on cards, thats insane, on the other hand buying models and customize them does actually make you gain more abilities.

9.jpg

Mc donalds happy meal... changables from the 80's :rolleyes:

I remember having one of those transforming french fries..

I still have the fry-bot. BigMac too.

The fry-bot is hideous, but you will respect the BigMac.

Hoenstly, I miss the old days. McD's used to make fun, original toys. Now they make a small POS for whoever pays them the most money.

Pretty much the robot mode of every Transformer (vehicle mode is generally ok). Masterpeice Optimus is excluded as even I admit it was a well designed nice looking toy.

(Ducks and runs for cover to avoid the thrown rocks and lynch mob of angry tranny fans).

Oh and those bloody stupid looking (IMO) Sentai robot toys as well.

Um......and any combining robot which has Trains for shoulders.

But overall, I have to agree with Montravillois that those G-Gundam toys are probably the all time dumbest looking mecha toys ever.

Graham

Graham,

May I reinforce your point about transformers by showingoff hard evidence that the robot mode suck. This one, I think is at the pinacle of dumb looking robot mode transormer

post-26-1107743677.jpg

Pretty much the robot mode of every Transformer (vehicle mode is generally ok). Masterpeice Optimus is excluded as even I admit it was a well designed nice looking toy.

(Ducks and runs for cover to avoid the thrown rocks and lynch mob of angry tranny fans).

But overall, I have to agree with Montravillois that those G-Gundam toys are probably the all time dumbest looking mecha toys ever.

Graham

Graham,

May I reinforce your point about transformers by showingoff hard evidence that the robot mode suck. This one, I think is at the pinacle of dumb looking robot mode transormer

he wont go away. hes like some kind of super nerd zombie.

Graham

Graham,

ugh whats with that guys face it looks fake :blink:

ugh whats with that guys face it looks fake :blink:

Maybe his face got all squished from wearing that helmet. Then, he took it off and had that picture taken before his globular head could reform into its natural shape. Pretty scary pic, BTW.