Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

^ if that's not a super exclusive then you should try www.sideshowtoy.com. I did a quick browse and didn't see it, but I didn't look very hard since I'm at work.

Part of me wishes they'd do a comic book version from the old Iron Wars storyline, that's what got me hooked into comics and into Iron Man as a kid.

-b.

* edit for some crazy double post thing that happened

Edited by Kanedas Bike

I don't think it's up yet anywhere.

Yeah, I'd love a more 80's comic accurate suit, but I'll take what I can get. Plus the diecast parts and improvements. I'd really just like the thigh to be all silver.

After all the Iron Man's that they have churned out they must have it down to a science, so it seems like a good place to jump into the fray for me.

Edited by Gakken85

Awesome news. Thanks!

BTW, it looks like it will have some remobable armor and internar detail:

http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comments/sideshow-starcraft-ii-jim-raynor-sixth-scale-figure-preview

And from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10452532 :

This guy is hyper-articulated and has some epic armor as well: his terran marine suit has light mechanisms, chest cartridges that mimic the cold fusion effect, and LEDs accentuating the afterburner effects on his pack.

post-2996-0-78039800-1375137747_thumb.jpg

The hip gun holster looks so cool (scroll down):

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=138100&page=28

any word on release date?

i'd want diecast only on the feet since the design itself is top heavy.

now if they would just do a Ghost, either Nova or Kerrigan, or both.

but before those, i'd want a Firebat

Look up 3 posts :D

Welp...

Confederate marshal turned outlaw rebel, Jim Raynor’s not one to back down from a fight. Equipped with advanced Terran armor and weaponry, the massive 15″ Raynor – Terran Space Marine was assembled from over 525 individually engineered components, making it one of Sideshow’s most ambitious Sixth Scale projects to date.

Rise and shine, boys! It’s time to do some damage!

The detailed armor features light up elements in the chest and engine vents, and Jim’s impressive cache of weapons includes a C-14 Impaler Gauss rifle, a massive sniper rifle, and his signature revolver.

The Raynor – Terran Space Marine Sixth Scale Figure will be priced at $499.99. Pre-Orders will begin on Thursday, August 1st, 2013 in the weekly Sideshow Newsletter, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/2013/07/30/guess-you-heard-the-news-by-now-raynors-back-in-business/#wp-prettyPhoto/7/

Not sure at that price... I'll have to think about it.

I'm a big SC fan and it's a really nice piece, (though I don't know anything about it's construction) but I'm not that big of a SC fan. I also think the crotch area just looks way too bulky and weird. It's easy to find faults when something is considered expensive.. but yeah it just doesn't fit with my collection enough to lay down that kind of cash.Not that $500 is insane for something you really want. I've spent much more than that for something I felt I have to have. But yeah I'm just not a video game guy anymore.

Edited by Gakken85

Welp...

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/2013/07/30/guess-you-heard-the-news-by-now-raynors-back-in-business/#wp-prettyPhoto/7/

Not sure at that price... I'll have to think about it.

I'm a big SC fan and it's a really nice piece, (though I don't know anything about it's construction) but I'm not that big of a SC fan. I also think the crotch area just looks way too bulky and weird. It's easy to find faults when something is considered expensive.. but yeah it just doesn't fit with my collection enough to lay down that kind of cash.Not that $500 is insane for something you really want. I've spent much more than that for something I felt I have to have. But yeah I'm just not a video game guy anymore.

Ooouch!!! Talk about a bucket of ice cold water!! That is almost two HT Iron-man armors.

Really want it but do I want it that much?

Is there any other place to get this other than Sideshow? I know it is an "exclusive" from them but I've seen China store sell exclusives other times. Just the shipping and customs fees could add me another $160+

Is there any other place to get this other than Sideshow? I know it is an "exclusive" from them but I've seen China store sell exclusives other times. Just the shipping and customs fees could add me another $160+

I'm a noob with sideshow / Hot toys. Not really sure. If I see something I'll let you know.

Ok, BBTS also has it and you don't have to drop the non refundable $50 deposit. I'll make it there until I find an overseas store that can declare a lower value on the box.

Looking for something to nit pick, I don't see much leg articulation. I think those knee pistons are always in the same position.

just preordered Raynor at a local store. a friend had an elite members discount so it worked out to around $460. had to pay 30% deposit though.

this will be my 2nd most expensive figure.

now i can move on to daydreaming someone makes a Terran Battlecruiser in the same vein as the Star Wars Action Fleet toys.

tada...

IMAG0079_zps01b49c08.jpg

IMAG0080_zps25ec84d9.jpg

IMAG0082_zps69d44287.jpg

Comparison picture of the Toynami version

IMAG0083_zpsd3706d05.jpg

You picked up two Hot Toys Batmobiles? It looks like two in that box.

And I thought the Toynami version was big. The Hot Toys version is huge. I've seen a few people on the other forums talking about scratches. I'm playing a bit of a wait and watch game right now.

Between this Batmobile and the incredible looking 1/4 Dark knight that's a lot of toy money.

Wow. I can't really believe that this is a real picture. It looks like an artist drawn interior image for the game booklet or something. Kind of speechless haha.

FYmAj1Z.jpg

It's HT; the only time you SHOULD be surprised is when you CAN tell it's a fig. :p

You picked up two Hot Toys Batmobiles? It looks like two in that box.

And I thought the Toynami version was big. The Hot Toys version is huge. I've seen a few people on the other forums talking about scratches. I'm playing a bit of a wait and watch game right now.

Between this Batmobile and the incredible looking 1/4 Dark knight that's a lot of toy money.

No Just one.....Well actually one and one en route...so yeah I guess two. Might sell the other one though. Wife put her foot down on just having two. I'll be putting it in the living room replacing the Tumbler. I still have a diorama being built for the "Bat Bunker". Planning on putting that on top of the granas table if I decide to move it to another room. Tumbler and bat pod on the main diorama and another batpod with catwoman on the top. Selina actually arrived yesterday but I haven't opened her yet.

I've been busy with these guys...

DSC_0061_zps13c03bc2.jpg

On sale late August

http://www.threeaonline.com/blog/?p=5733

3A_Halo_Emile_TeaserAd_v002.jpg

Going by the carter release, they'll have pay up front pre-orders and an exclusive figure through their site, and as well as a retail option. I'm probably going to wait for a retail listing through BBTS so I'll have time to save up, if I get this one.