Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

Wow... looks awesome... Is that 8mm or an SVHSc camera... don't remember them being that small back then. lol.

Everytime I see a BTTF toy that detailed it always reminds me of Doc Brown's elaborate map of the town square...
"I didn't have time to build it to scale or paint it."

I haven't followed Tomorrow queen releases in a while so I'm not sure what the deal is with those two, but the guy is Evol Rothchild. he came and went on 3A's store a couple months ago.

I wasn't sure about getting it at the time, so I'm waiting to see how the after market prices go once it ships:

http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/o1hnjbvpjgex74bzd33i0zuvcsnsp9

Yeah...sooooo...just preordered Starlord and the Rocket/Groot set :mellow:

Starlord I always wanted but now I can't pass up the odd couple (was definitely gonna get Rocket at least). I'm eyeing the eventual Gamora release but the rubber that covers the arm joints has me worried. I don't like rubber bodies -_-

Edited by xrentonx

• 2 weeks later...

Rubber? :ph34r::angry:

Kinda torn on this. The action poses have the suit bunching up in weird places so it doesn't seem like the body fills out the suit well enough. I'm gonna wait and see. I love Batman and he's my favorite but I don't wanna deal with rubber.

Edited by xrentonx

Looking at the Delorean---they really need to go with "warm" white LED's for the headlights. Pretty sure it didn't have HID's...

Couldn't find any movie stills easily, but assuming both this replica and the movie car remained stock there:

DSC04191.jpg

The Arkham Batman is really the only one I would consider getting. But only if they do a Catwoman as well.

Arkham Catwoman would be pretty awesome. I'm probebly alone in this, but I like the suit design from Arkham knight the most of any recent bat suit interpretation.