Will yamato be masking more VF 1/48

Rick_Randy

maybe? I think besides the 1/48 gpb armor and maybe some reissues nothing is for sure? although most of us would buy any 1/48 version to come out(hope they do)it will be awhile

I think that with the monster release and others(scopedog from votoms)they are testing the waters for customer loyalty and market demand , will our customers buy this? or will they buy that? who knows.... test the waters................. if yamato wanted to the could release macross stuff for another 20 years there are so many models,series,fan customs ect

we have been wishing and dreaming since day one, there has been nothing confirmed or even rumored.

Chowser Posted on Jan 3 2005, 02:05 PM

i'm still waiting for Yamato to release a VF-1A Max-TV version.

common Yamato, it's just a repaint!!!!

PLEASE!!!

I know, how hard can it be to repaint a valk? They've done it with the DYRL Max version, why not do the same for the TV Version! And while they're at it, give us a 1/48 Cannon Fodder,too :D !

I know we have heard in the past no 2 seaters would be available. They could change their mind...but I suspect not for a while.

yeah, not until bandai releases their's first! ;):p:D:lol:

I know we have heard in the past no 2 seaters would be available.  They could change their mind...but I suspect not for a while.

yeah, not until bandai releases their's first! ;):p:D:lol:

Aha! Aha!? :lol:

i agree the 2 seaters are crappy. they just dont' feel and look right.

but as far as repaints go...I wonder if average joe can approach yamato/BW and ask them to let him make a limited run of 5000 max 1A repaints by pickin up the tab and giving them a percentage or even a flat fee.

ok,ok,, here's what they should make. it should sell well too.

The 1/48 Valkyrie Extra

1 -1/48 valk, plain white, no marking, no head.

3 -1/48 Heads, A,S,and J, also no marking, plain white.

3 -different Decalor sticker sheet for you to turn this into which ever valk you want.

missles, gunpod, basic pilot, and hands

Now this would would be the best set ever,, since they have pretty much everthing on this list already it should be pretty easy.. I mean they don't even need to paint them. Of course this would only work for the DYRL valks as the TV ones have too Blue or Red area to cover.

But I'm always up for a Perfect Grade model kit

Edited by F360°

Well, I kinda forgot to write the "s" it's should be basic pilots. At first I was thinking of 3 different pilot, Hikaru, Roy, and Max. But it might work better if they can do it with changeable heads instead. like one body with changeable heads. That way they don't have to waste money on painting the 2 extra bodies.

Also I would like the valk to have gundam perfect grade hands, but that's just asking too much.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a sucker for the Yamato 1/48 VF-1. They could make some fugly Macross 7 version with the gay pride parade costumes, I'd still probably shell out $100 for the damn thing.

I would love to see the two-seaters come into existance, but I'd settle for a Kakizaki 1A, a Max 1S or a Brown Bullseye.