Pics of collection

hirohawa

:o:o:o:o ...

Don't worry, pal... Your problem is our problem. In fact, it could be MY problem, I'll sacrify for yourself...

All you have to do is send those nasty, tempting boxes, to the following address:

Artel ingenieros

avenida de los encuartes, 19, 1º

28760 - Tres Cantos - Madrid - Spain

I'll take care of all the shipping, taxes... so is my sacrifice instinct. :rolleyes:

Thats an AWESOME collection you've got there, H.

Manu :(

Indeed you do....

First, I count at least 12 non super 1/48's, but only two sets of Fast Packs!.

Get on the ball man! I mean, 10 more sets of Armor will only cost you another $600 bucks, and considering what you've already spent on 1/48's alone, that should be chump change. :lol:

Also, I feel that I have to call attention to the fact that you're insulting your Yamato valks by keeping MPC's within 5 miles of them! <_<

Other than that, NICE stuff! ;)

Well I would say it is not a real problem unless you have any one of those condition:

• Emptying all the credit cards
    Not having a $10+/hr job
    Keep buying things because of a break up
    Use your parents money to buy them
    You buy them just for showing off, never intend to open anyone to play with

:p

very nice collection, you have to get started on building those ultimate detail strike valks real soon :rolleyes: please post pics when you do. :) awesome set my friend.

Most impressive collection !

And you have 2 original Ultimate Strike???

2? !!!!

:o:o:o:o:o

Noel

I do think that puts him in a very small group. I think only 600 Ultimate Strikes were made. I know Shawn himself has ATLEAST two original in addition to some recasts. I sort of have two originals. Both are here:

48.JPG

The kit on the top left is the same kit without the fast pack parts and was a limited Wonder Fest release. There was an ad for it here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/ads/ads_models_c3.htm

Hmmm... anyone here ever seen that Club-M 12800 yen ride armor kit? Now that is a kit I'd sure like to know a little more about.

I'm very very impressed.

Carl

Actually I don't keep them all MIB. I have panel lined a few used Anaztazi's Decals and Takatoys Stickers, and have done a custom LV with Strike pack that was at MW Con 4. I will post pics of these soon.

I will try to take a better pic of the Box of the Club M strike.

I have been very lucky as I got almost all of these at Frank&Sons for around $120ish (non Super) Also got great deals from Neova, Kevin and a few used deals before they all skyrocketed in price.

ALso this is not even the whole collection. I have the other Vintage valks exept for the Taka GPBS and CF 1A.

Fortunately I have for the most part suceeded in not collecting anything else. I am literally scared to buy a Transformer or Star Wars toy for fear it will be a Trojan Horse and decimate my space and funds.

wwwmwww -

That is an insane collection! Would love to own originals of the Mac Plus 1/48's. I just recently got the Myerjesse recasts and am eager to build them one day.

Hmmm... anyone here ever seen that Club-M 12800 yen ride armor kit?  Now that is a kit I'd sure like to know a little more about. 

Carl

What the????

:o:o:o:o:o

Noel

I've NEVER seen this kit Noel so I'm not even sure it was ever released. I tend to think it wasn't as I think I'd have seen one by now but you never know. But please feel free to keep your eyes open. If you EVER see one be sure to let me know.

Carl