The Official Yamato VB-6 Monster Thread

have been playin a little with my monster and gotta say wow...i love it.

this has got to be my new favorite toy and it will be for a while I think.

I would love to see some customs of this and see who the first brave soul woudl be to take this apart. seems like a lot of pin joints so i dont' know how that'll work out.

one gripe i do have about it tho...why are the wing boosters smooth and not textured like the rest of the thing? I might add a coat of dull in that area just to see how it looks but it still wouln'dt be textured like the rest.

definitely one cool toy...can't wait to play with it some more tomorrow.

So..to recap..

Everyone seems to like playing with their monster

Some peoples wives, and friends also like playing with their monsters

Some people agree with putting stickers on their monsters, but others prefer bare "naked" monsters

Graham is worried that too much playing with your monster could break your monster, or at least elongate the small tube at the end of the monster

Some people like their monster in the box, and some people like it out of the box.

:rolleyes:<_<;):lol::p

So..to recap..

Some people agree with putting stickers on their monsters, but others prefer bare "naked" monsters

Graham is worried that too much playing with your monster could break your monster, or at least elongate the small tube at the end of the monster

Some people like their monster in the box, and some people like it out of the box.

I play with my monster even though I dont have one yet :huh:

Damn, I've been away for a while. The Monster's out now!?!? Did I miss the post where Graham gives a review with pics?

Damn, I've been away for a while.  The Monster's out now!?!?  Did I miss the post where Graham gives a review with pics?

So you're saying you want to see pics of Graham's monster? :huh:

Seriously though, go a few pages back in this very thread and you'll see his review/pics.

Edited by eriku

So..to recap..

XSToys has already admitted to breaking his monster......ouch :p !

Graham

So..to recap..

:rolleyes:  <_<  ;)  :lol:  :p

XSToys has already admitted to breaking his monster......ouch :p !

Graham

We would assume that long term exposure to playing with ones monster could cause breakage! :o

The nosecone on my Monster sometimes droops in Shuttle mode. Is this a problem?

Graham

It all depends on how high your flying... if your in full flight vs. just taking off, it could pose as a threat in combat... just make sure you're wearing a helmet... :ph34r: