The Official Yamato VB-6 Monster Thread

Guys,

I really like our resident friendly sellers but if you want your stuff quick, nothin beats dealing with Hong Kong directly, hell you can even order a pint of pig blood in the same box and there you go, instant ebola puke simulation kit to slip out of the office in a jiffy. Please take pictures of your boss' face when you go do your show in his office, I'm sure we'll all get a good laugh.

Konig Monster from Toy-Wave: 120$ (150 shipped)

Pig blood simulated ebola puke kit: a couple of bucks

The look on your boss' face: priceless

My 2 cents

Guys,

I really like our resident friendly sellers but if you want your stuff quick, nothin beats dealing with Hong Kong directly, hell you can even order a pint of pig blood in the same box and there you go, instant ebola puke simulation kit to slip out of the office in a jiffy. Please take pictures of your boss' face when you go do your show in his office, I'm sure we'll all get a good laugh.

Konig Monster from Toy-Wave: 120$ (150 shipped)

Pig blood simulated ebola puke kit: a couple of bucks

The look on your boss' face: priceless

My 2 cents

I'm sure you can get it fast but that shipping is expensive for my blood. I think I had saved quite a bit when ordering it domestically but of course the drawback of it all is that you have to wait it out and just enjoy the pics you guys post for the meantime.

Yeah but no pig blood kits in the US ?!?

Wink! wink!

I dunno, here in Canada, it makes good sense to buy direct from HK cause I'm going to pay duties anyways wether I buy from the US or HK and shipping that is stangely just about the same as what I'd pay when I take HK speedpost (3-4 days) or registered parcel from the US (let's say from L.A.). Also, I this specific case, I just don't understand why and how but I paid 0$ duties so life is really good !

that my be the difference between us.

I want mine now dammit.  When does Tam get his shipment?

no kiddin' :D That's were I'm gettin' mine also. So how many boxes are you gonna open up?

Same here. I think I read his are arriving next week.

Well mates my UPS tracking number says its commin tommrorow, so Im pretty giddy. gonna rock!

on a side note....I only seem to be able to psot innthsi thread every now and then...the connection times out alot. is this because teh thread is so large? that wouldnt make sense tho bc/ I can still psot in all the other big threads (TFers)

everyone and their moms is getting them and then theres me --->  :(

all i can do is wait patiently.  :mellow:

I'm in that bandwagon too. <_<

alot of us are on that bandwagon :(

Dont worry haterist...Ill be sure to psot some tasty pictures of MY moster when it comes....mwahahahahahaha! (<-- thats my eveil laugh)

why you no good bastid! :angry::D:lol:

its the anticipation thats killing me, i even cleared a nice spot for it on my shelf last night. i guess its not a bad thing if i get it on the weekend, atleast i won't lose sleep messing around with it all night. :p

:( dont you just love customs ;)

That's exactly why I hesitate to order things directly from HK, or even Japan. My experience has been that I'll either get my package REALLY fast, which is about 70% of the time, or it will get hung up somewhere for weeks.

I can't wait to hear more hands-on reports of the monster. I figure in a few days I'll either be glad I waited or kicking myself really hard for cancelling my preorder. :ph34r:

That's too bad. I barely hit the "ENTER" button on my PC to order from Soze and the next second he called me to tell me to pick it up... It's like Acme toy delivery! :lol: He's sold out though... :D

Where's mine then?

Vostok 7

Another teaser... Here's bomber mode during atmospheric re-entry...

hi awesome pictures, one thing is that the stickers that came with it on it? or are you useing decals?

Chris

EDIT: just saw EXOs post, we posted at the same time, are those really takatoys stickers? so they are normal stickers and not water slide decals right?

Edited by zeo-mare

actually i like seeing the pics i need to get mine asap though, can you take more pics of it in the other 2 modes? your pic with the nice decals is one of the best and clearest i have seen of it. i would love to see the other modes. :)

actually i like seeing the pics i need to get mine asap though, can you take more pics of it in the other 2 modes? your pic with the nice decals is one of the best and clearest i have seen of it. i would love to see the other modes. :)

I am not too crazy about the destroid mode. First, it's too damn tall, secondly, the head looks like a kettle. I am not comfortable at all yet transforming and locking some of the parts together as the instructions truly and honestly suck, so I don't want to break the tiny pegs all over the place.

It'd be real nice if someone would take the time and translate these instructions or even better, do a tutorial like we had for the YF-21 V.1 a long while ago.

thanks the decals on yours look awesome.

chris :)

Edited by zeo-mare

lol you are not boring us at all in fact i am loving it, by the way i that the gundam hazel I see at the bottom shelf? any pics? i would love to see what you did for it. i have yet to start mine.

lol you are not boring us at all in fact i am loving it, by the way i that the gundam hazel I see at the bottom shelf? any pics? i would love to see what you did for it. i have yet to start mine.

Yup, you're right.

It's a Hazel made with a complimentary head replacement I got in one of Dengeki's 2004 magazines. The body is from a RGM-79 Quel

post-4-1105066425_thumb.jpg

How long did it take you to install those lights Montravillois?

Depends,

Are you a civil servant, if so you need one civil servant to hold the light, another one to hold the screw driver and another one to... no, seriously, about 10 minutes per cabinet.

How long did it take you to install those lights Montravillois?

Depends,

Are you a civil servant, if so you need one civil servant to hold the light, another one to hold the screw driver and another one to... no, seriously, about 10 minutes per cabinet.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: