Where did my posts go?!

Where did the hell did my posts go?

No complaints, no PMs.

Those were from very rare MAT fan books-translated. There was a warning on the topic. Don't give me crap-other people have posted stuff like that on here before and these were just offsite links. Shawn has been WAITING to see MAT stuff translated and somebody goes and removes them. I'm f*cking pissed.

Ummmm... I'm pretty sure, Nanashi, that it was because the story was ecchi/hentai stuff, and Shawn and Graham have made it clear that they want this to be an all-ages forum. Even without compaints, they'd have to pull it or go against the rules they themselves set.

Edited by Pat Payne

Definitely belongs in the feedback section.

Anyways, if you recall, the mods gave Capt Rico a very hard time for images that were far less risque' than the links you posted. I think the mods said something about this being a family friendly site or something...make of this what you will.

Btw, I don't even think Shawn is around much these days. You'll be lucky if he even hears about this :p

Definitely belongs in the feedback section.

Anyways, if you recall, the mods gave Capt Rico a very hard time for images that were far less risque' than the links you posted. I think the mods said something about this being a family friendly site or something...make of this what you will.

Btw, I don't even think Shawn is around much these days. You'll be lucky if he even hears about this :p

I've phoned him.

?? Can't help you since I didn't delete your thread.

As for the Rico saga...well let's just say he started posting alot of risque pics at a time when people were complaining about seeing only nudie cuties in the fanart forum and he ignored mod requests to not post images like that at that time.

That thread was Macross related, but it was also in poor taste.

There are little kids on this board man.

Shawn doesn't want email from angry mothers who want to kill him because their kids were looking at anime chicks showing their tits in bondage on some website dedicated to a cartoon.

OK, so...by your own words+, we know the following....

Shawn has been waiting wanted to see them.

You have a direct connection to Shawn since you phoned him about the incident.

So, why then, could you not have e-mailed them to him personally, or uploaded them to a webspace, and linked him to them privately?

Yes, most of us are adults around here, but I have personally met the children of Macross world members and know that they are keenly interested in this site as well, so this is indeed a family forum.

Let's face it, if Lil Johnny is sitting in front of the PC when MWMember Daddy is away, and he sees a post saying WARNING - CUTIE NUDIES INSIDE!. What is he going to do?

What would you have done at that age?....hell, what did we all do at that age? ;)

I'm the guilty party.

<_<

Be as pissed off as you want to be. I don't care. Your warning or not the stuff can still be considered vulgar. Letting it slide cause it's from some rare book wouldn't be a good excuse from someone else who wanted to directly post pics or links to some thing of similar content.

Please don't give me that stuff about other people posting stuff like that before. That's a the defense of newbie. Also whining about it is childish. When you post stuff like that, you shouldn't be surprized if it's removed. Please don't give me that excuse that Shawn wanted to see that stuff and you called him oohhh I'm scaried...

If he wanted them so badly I'm sure you could have forwarded him the link of the pics by private message or email them to him.

Sorry for not sending you a essay on why I deleted the topics. I keep forgetting that as volunteers we're required to send a 3 to 10 page essay on the reason why we close every topic and posts that we edit and close.

Whine, whine, whine.

I'd expect this reaction from someone that was new. You really should have known better.

This is going to sound very stupid (no stupid questions, just stupid answers), But dont you have a setting on your computers browser to restrict children from going to questionable content sites,,,, and this site, I'm sure isnt labeled as such, So to me its kinda self explanitory (as long as Im correct in thinking thiers such a lockout)

This is going to sound very stupid (no stupid questions, just stupid answers), But dont you have a setting on your computers browser to restrict children from going to questionable content sites,,,, and this site, I'm sure isnt labeled as such, So to me its kinda self explanitory (as long as Im correct in thinking thiers such a lockout)

IE, yes. Most others, no. And with IE, that's based on parsing website text and reading HTML flags. Nanashi's stuff were images. Now, Shawn could add the flag for browsers to block this site, but kids always seem to get themselves into trouble by finding a workaround.

If anything, if people wanna see the pics, they should PM/e-mail Nanashi.