STAR WARS EP III PICS

Mechleader

Man, people really blow Jar-Jar out of proportion... even 5 years later. I mean, when I first saw him in theatres I jumped on the bandwagon too. But now when I go back, he's in league with C-3PO and Chewbacca.

And I used to think you were cool.

:o

Annoying side-kicks... nothing more. :)

While he is severly annoying, C-3P0 isn't a sidekick. He and R2 are the focal point of the series. They're the only constant. They appear in all 6 movies. Star Wars is'nt about Jedi or the struggle of good againt evil, it's really all about two droids and the amazing things they've been witness to :blink:

Add me to the catiously optimistic list. Is it me or do the new shots of Grevious look photorealistic-- much more so than the previous ones we've seen? Did they build a real Grevious mask for some scenes, or get themselves a better renderer or something?

-Al

Artoo and 3PO arent the only characters in all 6 films. Theres Anakin, and Obiwan as well.. According to sources Grevious can actually hover and weild 4 lightsabers and has even bested Dooku in sparring. Given he has no fear and has trained Under Dooku its no trouble to see how he could defeat all but the best jedi. He is 80% cyborg he doesnt get tired like organics.

Man, people really blow Jar-Jar out of proportion... even 5 years later. I mean, when I first saw him in theatres I jumped on the bandwagon too. But now when I go back, he's in league with C-3PO and Chewbacca.

Jar-Jar was overdone in Phantom Menace, much more than 3PO and R2, or Chewbacca's comedy moments ever were. However, still not quite to the extent most fanboys complain he was. What's more, I think Jar-Jar rather redeemed himself in the second movie, by almost single handedly becoming the downfall of the Republic.

word.

Not for me. Double-Jar Binks is still as irritating and terrible an idea as ever. The straw that broke the camels back for Episode I and the icing on the cake of horror for Episode II. At least Chewie didn't have to stoop to fart jokes.

Hopefully that CGI atrocity will be even more limited screentime-wise in Episode III.

Not for me. Double-Jar Binks is still as irritating and terrible an idea as ever. The straw that broke the camels back for Episode I and the icing on the cake of horror for Episode II. At least Chewie didn't have to stoop to fart jokes.

Hopefully that CGI atrocity will be even more limited screentime-wise in Episode III.

If you were a Dr.

post-26-1107886103_thumb.jpg

We are about 5 seconds away from someone posting a huge spoiler shot up that's going to ruin it for alot of us. Please be careful, folks!

I hate to be devil's advocate here, but are there any plot points left that have yet to be spoiled at this point? It seems like all the major bases have been covered here to me.

*edited for horrible spelling and questionable grammar*

Edited by lt.actionjackson

I hate to be devil's advocate here, but are there any plot points left that have yet to be spoiled at this point? It seems like all the major bases have been covered here to me.

Well that's cuz people haven't use spoiler tags (I mentioned using "color=white" previously) and people have been posting pics, wasting forum space instead of linking to the place they got them from. Some of those pics are from places that are less caring of spoilers. But oh well.... <_<

I just visit this thread expecting spoilers, and I agree that there really does not appear to be much left to spoil, however I do see where Duke Togo and azrael are coming from. There's not really any reason not to hide everything behind spoiler tags with a description to let someone know if it's something that may or may not spoil things for them.

I imagine some people just come here hoping to see pictures of the new starfighters, ships, and wookie boats, wookie outhouses (seriously, what else could that last picture be of?) and don't want to see pictures that reveal that General Grevious is actually Obi-Wan's brother's uncle's cousin's step brother's former roommate.

i called my gf after lookin at these pictures and told her how excited I am about the long awaited star wars movie, and how it would be cool if I got to go to the ep3 convention in the east coast; her responce "luke ur scaring me now......convention, I DIDNT KNOW U WERE A GEEK!!!! WHEN WERE U PLANNING ON TELLING ME THIS!!!" =/ and I thought women would like star wars cuz of that hayden dude, I was wrong. Has anyone else here expereinced this?

i called my gf after lookin at these pictures and told her how excited I am about the long awaited star wars movie, and how it would be cool if I got to go to the ep3 convention in the east coast; her responce "luke ur scaring me now......convention, I DIDNT KNOW U WERE A GEEK!!!! WHEN WERE U PLANNING ON TELLING ME THIS!!!" =/ and I thought women would like star wars cuz of that hayden dude, I was wrong. Has anyone else here expereinced this?

Not me. My woman knows that even someone as awesome as myself must take the time to appreciate the geek side.

My girlfriend takes apart computers and puts them back together, for fun. She has a red GBA she plays all the time. She loved Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. She likes a lot of the same anime I do. And she's hot.

So no, I have not experienced this.

My wife has loved the prequals and still has no love for the OT. We saw the trailer before meet the Fockers and she leaned over and said "We're going to see that right? It looks intense." She also has managed to steal my GBA and hasn't allowed me to play for more than 5 minutes in months.

We are about 5 seconds away from someone posting a huge spoiler shot up that's going to ruin it for alot of us. Please be careful, folks!

Most everything posted is common knowledge; dead Jedi, Wookies, certain duels, etc. I'm talking about a specific screens that depeict pivitol moments in the film that most of us don't want ruined. Who kills who, when this happens, who saves the day, etc.

I will raise absolute holy hell if someone does that.

Most everything posted is common knowledge; dead Jedi, Wookies, certain duels, etc. I'm talking about a specific screens that depeict pivitol moments in the film that most of us don't want ruined. Who kills who, when this happens, who saves the day, etc.

I'll have to second that.

Ill spoil this movie for all of you. he becomes darth vader, also it was the ewoks that killed all the jedi except yoda since they confused him for one of their own due to his size.

Ben ran off to hide the twins before the killing started.

Edited by Zentrandude

QUOTE (Duke Togo @ Feb 9 2005, 10:22 AM)

QUOTE (lt.actionjackson @ Feb 8 2005, 09:57 PM)

The motion carries the floor. Henceforth, anyone divulging critical plot spoilers will be pelted with rocks and pointy sticks...or at least a lot of bitching. :p

Edited by mechaninac

Actually, I do believe one of the mods posted a warning about such spoilers somewhere way back in this thread. I was just bringing it back up again to remind everyone to watch the spoilers.

trust me the only people that thinks my spoiler is true is on crack.

You know, I talked to a somewhat girlfriend about it, but she laughed really hard callin me a geek....and then the unthinkable happened.......she snorted :rolleyes:

You know, I talked to a somewhat girlfriend about it, but she laughed really hard callin me a geek....and then the unthinkable happened.......she snorted :rolleyes:

Dump her!!