STAR WARS EP III PICS

Mechleader

George Lucas as Baron Papanoida in Episode III. No I am not joking, and yes this is real.

baron_papanoida_lucas.jpg

George can do whatever he wants. He's the "alpha male." :lol:

Seriously, there's other people who are normally behind the scenes who get small camera time for very minor characters.

But then again, it is kind of funny to see Georgie in that outfit. I mean, no flannel...

Who/What the heck is this...a Klingon? :huh::blink::lol:

I'm pretty sure that's the Zabrak member of the Jedi Council (of the same species as Darth Maul). I think the one from Episode One was 'Eeth Koth' or something similar. But both he and the dark skinned, squid-hat woman (Adi Gallia) had actor changes for Ep.2 and even though they chose similar enough looking actors, I think they decided to give them different names (which doesn't make sense aside from being able to sell merchandise and get fan boys all excited). Don't have clue what they are nor do I really care.

:huh:

what the hell is going on in that pic? it looks like he ghost of anakin is fighting the ghost of his mother and Qui Gon gin???

I thinks it's a holographic image of Anakin fighting other Jedi. Possibly proof being used to prove that he has gone BAD!! Thus leading to the ultimate confrontation between he and Obi-wan.

Chris

aah.. that samuel jackson photo is a bit of a spoiler.. I didn't know he fought that person. (I am being vague in case you can stick it in the spoiler forum instead)

what the hell is going on in that pic? it looks like he ghost of anakin is fighting the ghost of his mother and Qui Gon gin???

the old woman looks like the librarian from ep 2? maybe?

actually i think you are right they are probably watching the battle unfold through the hologram and anakin is fighting inside the jedi temple, you are probably right about it being the librarian lady, i wonder if it is Anakin who kills the Younglings :blink:

The guy with the long hair in the Anakin pic is Nick Gillard, the guy in charge of coming up with all the lightsaber combat for the prequel pics. The girl looks like Mousy McCallum, Rick McCallum's daughter, getting killed.

SPOILERS (do I have to still say this?)

And yes, Anakin does kill the younglings :p

END SPOILERS

aah.. that samuel jackson photo is a bit of a spoiler.. I didn't know he fought that person. (I am being vague in case you can stick it in the spoiler forum instead)

Problem with that being someone posted pics of the toys of that fight which TOTALLY spoiled it anyway.

And imho...most of those pics should be in the spoiler forum.

GODDAMNIT, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, MECHLEADER??? WERE YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION WHEN EVERYONE WAS TOLD NOT TO POST SPOILERS HERE? WE HAVE A SPOILER THREAD FOR THIS, BUT NO, YOU WENT AHEAD AND POSTED SOME HUGE SPOILERS HERE ANYWAY.

Thanks, thanks alot.

- edit for extreme vulgarity

Edited by Duke Togo

he looks real to me, it is probably just the lighting they used when they put the light saber and staff crossing, it is probably some sort of CGI lighting effect (i hope we are talking about the same pic) :p

Edited by zeo-mare

I think maybe what happened was that mechleader didn't post much this week, so he didn't notice the squabble from earlier in the week. He may not have noticed there is a separate spoiler thread now. He found new pics, and rushed to get them posted.

A "non-spoiler" tag needs to be added to this thread's title because it still says "STAR WARS EP III PICS" only. Once that's fixed there should be no more problems.

Maybe Max or someone can move his pic posts over to the new spoiler thread.

Unfortunate the damage is already done to some, but once the title's fixed future surprises should be mitigated.

Edited by Anubis

Looks like a hologram of Anakin takin' out the Crocodile Hunter and his wife!!

CRYKEEEES :p

GODDAMNIT, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, MECHLEADER??? WERE YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION WHEN EVERYONE WAS TOLD NOT TO POST SPOILERS HERE? WE HAVE A SPOILER THREAD FOR THIS, BUT NO, YOU WENT AHEAD AND POSTED SOME HUGE SPOILERS HERE ANYWAY.

Thanks, thanks alot.

- edit for extreme vulgarity

GET OVER YOURSELF

Edited by Coota0

You continually bitch about a thread entitled STAR WARS EP III PICS, did you not understand that there would be pictures from the movie here?

If not here's a newsflash THERE ARE PICTURES FROM THE MOVIE HERE, that's right, here in this thread.

If the thread title should be changed it should have the word spoiler added to it because some people obviously don't understand.

If you want one without spoilers start another thread, because as of now we have two spoiler threads.

Don't post spoilers here. TheForce.net has a forum dedicated to that so people that can't live w/o spoilers can go there.

That's from the mods. Its only been said about 90 times in this thread, so I'll say it again just for you.

Don't post spoilers here. TheForce.net has a forum dedicated to that so people that can't live w/o spoilers can go there.

Once again, what part of your small mind can not understand this? There is another thread here clearly marked for spoilers. If you don't like the rules of the board, GO SOMEPLACE ELSE.

Tend to sorta agree....this is about posting Episode 3 pics, if his pics end up as spoilers to bad. But I mean honestly, its the third movie....we already know what in the heck is going to happen? Why bitch either way?

Anakin becomes evil, Sith kills everyone, Anakin becomes Vadar, Obewan and Yoda become Refugee's.....WOW is that a spoiler?

You continually bitch about a thread entitled STAR WARS EP III PICS, did you not understand that there would be pictures from the movie here?

If not here's a newsflash THERE ARE PICTURES FROM THE MOVIE HERE, that's right, here in this thread.

If the thread title should be changed it should have the word spoiler added to it because some people obviously don't understand.

If you want one without spoilers start another thread, because as of now we have two spoiler threads.

You are a retard.... The mods don't want spoilers here hence there is another thread dedicated to spoilers.