STAR WARS EP III PICS

Mechleader

Finally some dead nemoidians. i think that the next pic is after the battle on coruscant. It looks very similar to a scene in the latest book where general grevious abducts palpatine and takes him up to the seperatist ship judging from the amount of dead clones and jedi strewn about. OH S#!T i just noticed that those smaller bodies are the younglings in front of yoda. Or at least young padawans.

Edited by HWR MKII

OH S#!T i just noticed that those smaller bodies are the younglings in front of yoda. Or at least young padawans.

Ladies and gentlemen, Lucas has officially taken off the gloves.

it is about time the new pics look great i cannot wait to see the movie does anyone have any official shots of Grevious i have only seem one shot of him so far.

chris

i was just looking at those 2 jedi battle movies the new one that was posted , the bigger one seems more complete if you look in the background you can see ships, but the scene still looks unfinished one of the ships looks like it is blowing up but the explosion is not moving and completely still. i cannot wait to see this movie when it comes out, i pray george does not screw this film up.

chris :)

Edited by zeo-mare

This is going to sound overly optimistic, and a bit naive. I've been following this thread for a while now and I'm growing more and more hopeful that this movie has a better than even chance to be pretty good. Could it be that Lucas will finally redeem himself for the craptastic "The Phantom Menace", and moderately entertaining but ultimately disappointing "Attack of the Clones"? ...Boy, I hope so...

Hmmnphh! <_< Best SW ever?!? Flashy visuals & glimpses of battle! Jedi parlor tricks for the weak minded

... [gestures subtley w/hand]..."This is NoT tHe filM you are lOOkinG FORward too..",..."Move AloNg to the nEXt theater for 'War oftheWorlds'...

Easily deceived mortals. They cannot fathom the POWER of the dark side of Lucas'

'creative' activities! :angry:

Any director can SLAY younglings...MUST SLAY JAR JAR BINKS!!!!!! :D:lol::angry:;)

Man, people really blow Jar-Jar out of proportion... even 5 years later. I mean, when I first saw him in theatres I jumped on the bandwagon too. But now when I go back, he's in league with C-3PO and Chewbacca.

And I used to think you were cool.

:o

great picstures, i really want this movie to be darker than ESB, already saw the pic with all the jedi corpses including wath seems to be the younglings, since this is the last star wars movie why keep restraining with the violence level, sure i know star wars don't need to show explicit violence but at least make it like in LOTR, also i look forward for tjis film to be a lot more mature and not ''a movie i did for my children'' or so as that lucas puppet said in one chapter of celebrity death match making alusion to TPM.

by the way how comes there are so many death jedi in the temple scene and like 3 death troopers?, the jedi were supposed to feel the incoming danger. or does this show how the troopers are actually alot superior than droids.

Man, people really blow Jar-Jar out of proportion... even 5 years later. I mean, when I first saw him in theatres I jumped on the bandwagon too. But now when I go back, he's in league with C-3PO and Chewbacca.

And I used to think you were cool.

:o

Annoying side-kicks... nothing more. :)