Ninja Assassin

Ladic

80's Ninja action style movie?

It'll never top American Ninja!

American Ninja was the Ninja series that killed Ninja movies in the 80's.

I'm a huge Sho Kosugi fan so I'll see it even though I hate these kinds of cg action fighting movies. At least the head Ninja lord is actually Japanese.

Edited by Save

I'm a huge Sho Kosugi fan so I'll see it even though I hate these kinds of cg action fighting movies. At least the head Ninja lord is actually Japanese.

Don't forget the 3 Ninja Movies. Ninja were cool but are sadly still jokes. One day maybe they will be cool again.

Wha you don't like Michael Dudikoff and his acting in the series? It's like Miami Vice meets Magnum with a huge helping of white ninja. "Then he must die!" ROFLMAO Perfect example of 80's cheesefest. Love it. :D

Watching AN on Youtube... it's like the perfect live action GI Joe movie. haha!

Somewhat on topic, don't see what the appeal of Rain is. Saw him in Speed Racer and well....yeah. Sho is still acting? I thought he retired.

Wha you don't like Michael Dudikoff and his acting in the series? It's like Miami Vice meets Magnum with a huge helping of white ninja. "Then he must die!" ROFLMAO Perfect example of 80's cheesefest. Love it. :D

Watching AN on Youtube... it's like the perfect live action GI Joe movie. haha!

Somewhat on topic, don't see what the appeal of Rain is. Saw him in Speed Racer and well....yeah. Sho is still acting? I thought he retired.

He semi-retired to run his own acting, martial arts school/troupe for kids. Him and his son had a falling out I think. Sho want his son to work with his school and his son pursued his own acting career.

Isn't "Ninja Assassin" redundant?

That's what I thought when I first heard of Ninja Warriors. But I'm still a huge fan of it... And the I used to watch Sho Kosugi movies as a kid... cheesy as hell.

Just saw the trailer.... I actually liked it. I can't believe people here wanted to see Blood! because that cartoon was boring as heck. If this is anything as good as Brandon Lee's Rapid Fire, which wasn't all that good but was a fun watch then I'm all for it. I'll even wait for the sequel... Ninja Assassin: Killers for Hire!!!

I couldn't even make it through the trailer for this. As soon as I heard that the W-Bros were doing it, that sent all sorts of red flags flapping. Three-quarters of the way through the trailer proved those flags right.

As for the 80s Ninja flicks, American Ninja was a decent flick. I refuse to re-watch it, however B)) My personal favourite Michael Dudikoff movie had to be his Dirty Dozen with KidsTM flick. That was pretty enjoyable at the time.

The difference is that we've had 10-15 years worth of maturing between Michael Dudikoff and this ^_^

Well some people have matured, and some people can't get over it.

Yeah... Ninjas! Finally. I remember watching Last Samurai, the best part was the Ninja attacking the village. Except some white dude was able to see them... you know those white dudes, they can detect ninjas better than samurai.

Well some people have matured, and some people can't get over it.

Yeah... Ninjas! Finally. I remember watching Last Samurai, the best part was the Ninja attacking the village. Except some white dude was able to see them... you know those white dudes, they can detect ninjas better than samurai.

well, that's because ninjas are so common in Japan (and apparently Korea...?) that Samurai don't even notice them anymore. But since it's a *historical* movie, the white guy could spot them because they were new and exciting.

• 3 months later...