Isamu's Record

Uxi

Was watching the Movie Edition after the recent thread (and comparing my 1/60 YF-21 to various angles) when I got to Guld's screen. Did a freeze frame on the DVD of movie edition and saw Isamu's record. I'm sure it's been posted before or somewhere but typed it up real quick:

Isamu Alva Dyson

ID numberSD-0640153

Age 24

Birth Date: Mar 27, 2013

Sex: Male

Assignment:

New Edwards Test Flight Center

Fighter Development Section-3

Project Team "Super Nova"

Stature: 72.11in

Weight: 153.6

Bust: 35.91in

Waist: 29.7in

Hip: 33.4in

Blood Type: RH+B

Birth Planet: Earth

Domicile Planet: Eden

Address: In New Edwards Test Flight center

Telephone: 0083-341-9696

Family: Unmarried

License:

Motor Cyclong License

Special Flight License

Exploit:

Roy Focker Prizes in 2037

Roy Focker prizes in 2038

Roy Focker Prizes in 2039

* All His exploits were deprived by UN Air Force in Jan 5, 2040

Previous Conviction

2035.8.25 Parking Violation

2037.3.03 Crime of Injury

Chronic Disease Cedar-Pollen Syndrome

Interest: Girl Hunt

Special Ability: Reckless RUN

Career:

2034 09.01 Enter UN Spacy

2035 05.08 Assigned U.N.N Enter Prise.

07.28 The Delta War

12.05 Former Riot

2036 02.13 Planet-Avimaria Dispute

08.09 Planet-Hydra Civil War

10.30 Moon Base

2037 01.23 Earth Defense Force

06.07 U.N. Revolution War

2038 02.09 Europa Base-7

05.25 Planet-Salvation War

11.01 The Galaxy Patrol

2039 03.01 U.N. Air Force in Planet-Iota

06.18 The Delta War II

10.22 Out-Spase Special Sience Force

2040 01.05 New Edwards TestFlight Center

Punishment

2035 04.02 Curfew (Breake)... Confinement for 3 Days

05.18 Violation of Military Discipline. Compulsory labor for 3 Days

2036 10.11 Violation of Command. Suspension on board for 3 days

12.09 Violation of Military Discipline. Compulsory labor for 7 Days

2037 02.21 Contempt of Higher Officer. Salary cut by 10% for 3 months

05.13 Violation of Command. Suspension on Board for 1 Week

2038 04.29 Contempt High Officer. Salary cut by 20% for 6 months

2039 05.10 Neglect of Duties. Confinement of 7 Days

09.03 Disregard of Opelations. Deprivation of all his prizes

Was watching the Movie Edition after the recent thread (and comparing my 1/60 YF-21 to various angles) when I got to Guld's screen. Did a freeze frame on the DVD of movie edition and saw Isamu's record. I'm sure it's been posted before or somewhere but typed it up real quick:

Those are probably movie stats. There is one problem. He can't be 24 if he was born in 2013. Otherwise, most of it matches up with what we have.

Aside from the various inconsistencies... I find this section to be rather interesting...

10.30 Moon Base

2038 02.09 Europa Base-7

11.01 The Galaxy Patrol

I'd be interested in seeing the official opinion on these things listed... and whether they may fit in with the current situation in Frontier.

Those are probably movie stats. There is one problem. He can't be 24 if he was born in 2013. Otherwise, most of it matches up with what we have.

You must take into consideration fold travel. He is born in 2013 BUT he's 24 years old by 2040 (er....). That would explain why Max in 7 is soo good looking for a 50+ year Captain :)

I'd be interested in seeing the official opinion on these things listed... and whether they may fit in with the current situation in Frontier.

Looks like there's also a "Former Riot" listed in the early part of the section... perhaps they mean Formo? That'd be one heck of a riot!

Aside from the various inconsistencies... I find this section to be rather interesting...

10.30 Moon Base

2038 02.09 Europa Base-7

11.01 The Galaxy Patrol

The one in bold is the most interesting one. :) Could that be the reason for using NUNS in Frontier instead of U.N. Spacy?

Edited by grss1982

The one in bold is the most interesting one. :) Could that be the reason for using NUNS in Frontier instead of U.N. Spacy?

I'd always just assumed it had to do with the old UN being nuked into obliviion by the zentradi. Hence Global's government is the New UN.

It just never came up before somehow.

No it is well known that sometime before Frontier the government was reorganized into the New United Nations, they said UN Spacy in Plus and I believe in 7 too, though I wouldn't be the one to know for sure. If the kite was there, it was UNS, NUNS has that crescent shaped logo.

I think you guys are missing the most important parts:

Yeah...but we all knew that about Isamu already. But is does make me wonder...is "Girl Hunt" an interest that's useful in the UNS...?

BTW, a long time ago, I started writing a fanfic about the Planet Hydra Incident, but I couldn't quite get it off the ground...I had Komillia Maria Jenius as Isamu's squadron leader. Part of my attempt to write a series of short stories to brdige the gap between 2012 and 2040...Claudia going to see DYRL in 2031 was the only one that really "worked," though...

I really doubt it... the UNS was alive and kicking after 2040. They authorized Macross 7 to use nukes, the ceremonies to commemorate the end of space war I during macross plus, as well as fighting terrorism in 2050.

Its still more likely the events during or after VFX-2 had something to do with it.

edit: sorry didn't read the other posters after.

Edited by Noyhauser

Yeah...but we all knew that about Isamu already. But is does make me wonder...is "Girl Hunt" an interest that's useful in the UNS...?

Of course it is! Max's girl hunt interest was instrumental in ending Space War 1!

Of course it is! Max's girl hunt interest was instrumental in ending Space War 1!

Good point.

Hmm...too bad Isamu wasn't aboard Macross 7. If he had been able to hook up with Sivil, the whole series could've been over after twenty-five episodes...

I really doubt it... the UNS was alive and kicking after 2040. They authorized Macross 7 to use nukes, the ceremonies to commemorate the end of space war I during macross plus, as well as fighting terrorism in 2050.

Its still more likely the events during or after VFX-2 had something to do with it.

edit: sorry didn't read the other posters after.

ok..ok..guys as much as I am a die hard macross plus and macross F fan, this is very fictional its.... its ok if a detail does not match up, stuff (U.N Spacy = N.U.N.S), Stuff like this gets thrown in to make things a little bit more new (which I think is stupid and uncalled for), I have a hard time understanding it myself but maybe some staff writer came up with the idea, maybe there is a reason behind it (I doubt) through out the series. what I notice about a lot of these new animes is that they try to use "COOL" acronyms (ex.NERVE ~ NEON GENESIS EVANGELION REBUILD, GUNDAM etc), I was mad that they all just let go of U.N Spacy that we all love and cherish, and expect us to take on N.U.N.S (YHEA IT SOUNDS COOL AND EVERYTHING), and I grew up with the kite, and its a trademark logo. All I am going to say is that lets just flow with it, I think we are over thinking and speculating this new name or acronym, because these guys that make this franchise up can not go so deep in Every detail even though they should on something like this, stuff like this is very common in animes. -just my two cents

1. GIRL HUNT

That's what implied by Girl hunt? I thought it just mean his specialty is hunting and killing female rebels.

General: Isamu, we need you to assassinate the Rebel leader's daughter.

Isamu: Ooh, just my specialty.

General: Leave the corpse on her father's bed.

2. Reckless RUN

Commander: The situation is critical.

General: I agree, there's only one hope to turn the situation around.

Commander: Yes, we need to do Reckless RUN

General: Who do you have?

Commander: Isamu Dyson.

Edited by Eaglearcher

It's actually a secret list of pilots who have been deemed most likely to get Meltran aces to fall for them and are as such deployed when the need arises. I hear even Basara is on the list.