MisaForever

Post-Delta Megaroad Thoughts

I for one wouldn't mind a series or ova showing what happened to megaroad-01...if done right. My idea, well one of them, goes like this: a group of travellers are investigating the disappearance of the megaroad-01 by following its original course. Throughout the course of the series, flashbacks show various parts of the megaroads journey and eventually, their final fate. The other idea is a bit darker lol

2 hours ago, SkullSquadron01 said:

I for one wouldn't mind a series or ova showing what happened to megaroad-01...if done right. My idea, well one of them, goes like this: a group of travellers are investigating the disappearance of the megaroad-01 by following its original course. Throughout the course of the series, flashbacks show various parts of the megaroads journey and eventually, their final fate. The other idea is a bit darker lol

Event Horizon routine? ^_^ 

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Event Horizon routine? ^_^ 

It does sound like it's headed that direction, doesn't it?  

7 hours ago, SkullSquadron01 said:

Actually, never seen that movie lol

It's pretty good, IMO... at least as sci-fi horror goes.  Due to the subject matter and some incidental dialog it's often touted as an unofficial prequel to the Warhammer 40,000 setting.

(Thankfully, while hyperspace is still a weird place in most sci-fi it's not out-and-out terrifying like in Event Horizon.)

Edited by Seto Kaiba

I would be happy if they animated Macross the First.

It would almost be like Macross got the Yamato 2199 treatment.

Nice model. Takes me back..I want one!

BUT- with the few hints and teasers we've gotten about Megaroad-01 , I can see the next series trying to add up some of what we've seen and heard , but only as it relates to a new story in the current timeline.

C'mon man,  the 35 anniversary should give some satisfaction, weather we like it or not , and homage to the story that started it all so long ago..!

They don't  have to reveal too much to pull this off..