Jump to content

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Hikuro said:

This crossover needs more Batman.

Yeah Kevin Conroy himself is set to play an older Bruce Wayne, Bruce Wayne though, not Batman, CW still isn't allowed to have a Batman in costume, for whatever idiotic reason.

Multiple seasons of multiple shows and we still haven't had a damn CW Batman, it's insane the lengths Warner will go to to prevent having another live action Batman. But Superman? We can have three of him apparently, even one who was a former film Superman. This dancing around Batman CW is still doing is maddening. Who gives a crap? Batman is whored out in basically every other form of media DC puts out, why not CW's shows? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well in the animated realm, we have had lots of multi-verse crossovers with multiple Bats.  Justice League Unlimited comes to mind.

I love that the only one who can 'defeat' Batman, is another Batman.

Link to post
Share on other sites

THing is, if CW can get Old Bruce Wayne, and can't have BW Batman, can they get Batman Beyond, as that is no longer OG Batman?  Can they get Flashpoint Bats?  I mean Gotham showed a young Bats at the end right?  Just not in the full suit? (I never watched).  Is it because of that?  Does Fox own the rights to live action BW Batman?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Knight26 said:

THing is, if CW can get Old Bruce Wayne, and can't have BW Batman, can they get Batman Beyond, as that is no longer OG Batman?  Can they get Flashpoint Bats?  I mean Gotham showed a young Bats at the end right?  Just not in the full suit? (I never watched).  Is it because of that?  Does Fox own the rights to live action BW Batman?

Gotham  Batman reveal.

 

Gotham ended with a full shot of their Batman, it didn't look great, but it was full on Batman, no shadows or other nonsense hiding him. That said, this was Gotham, like Smallville, there was zero chance it wasn't going to end with a little taste of their take on the character, but that's it, just a taste. 

I just think Warner is stupid when it comes to the Batman property for film and TV, like, for some reason, that's still the ONE character they refuse to have multiple live action versions of, even alternate universe versions. I think it's because they know Batman is their most popular character, but again, to me, that's just a sign he should be everywhere he can be, Batman sells whether people are tired of him or not. This odd mentality of having him only on the big screen is once again, odd. 

2 hours ago, Mazinger said:

Well in the animated realm, we have had lots of multi-verse crossovers with multiple Bats.  Justice League Unlimited comes to mind.

I love that the only one who can 'defeat' Batman, is another Batman.

As I mentioned above it appears WB is still dead set on NO Batman, or Batmen period, in live action outside film. It's stupid, even alternate universe versions seem out of the question for whatever reason. Three versions of Superman, still not a single take on Batman. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be hilarious if Melissa Benoist’s Supergirl shares a scene with them and calls Erica Durance’s Lois “Mom” (Ms. Durance played Supergirl’s mother back in Season 3). 

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a29219057/smallville-michael-rosenbaum-lex-luthor-arrowverse-crossover/

Sadly, Michael Rosenbaum will not be reprising Smallville Lex Luthor. Apparently, The CW would not offer him sufficient details or money.

https://deadline.com/2019/09/supernatural-osric-chau-arrowverse-crisis-on-infinite-earths-the-cw-ryan-choi-atom-1202746064/

Osric Chau (Kevin Tran on Supernatural) will debut in "Crisis in Infinite Earths" as the Arrowverse incarnation of Ryan Choi.

https://www.thewrap.com/ashley-scott-to-reprise-huntress-from-birds-of-prey-tv-series-for-crisis-on-infinite-earths-crossover/

And Ashley Scott is reprising Helena Kyle / The Huntress from the 2002-2003 BIRds of Prey series. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SMS007 said:

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a29219057/smallville-michael-rosenbaum-lex-luthor-arrowverse-crossover/

Sadly, Michael Rosenbaum will not be reprising Smallville Lex Luthor. Apparently, The CW would not offer him sufficient details or money.

https://deadline.com/2019/09/supernatural-osric-chau-arrowverse-crisis-on-infinite-earths-the-cw-ryan-choi-atom-1202746064/

Osric Chau (Kevin Tran on Supernatural) will debut in "Crisis in Infinite Earths" as the Arrowverse incarnation of Ryan Choi.

https://www.thewrap.com/ashley-scott-to-reprise-huntress-from-birds-of-prey-tv-series-for-crisis-on-infinite-earths-crossover/

And Ashley Scott is reprising Helena Kyle / The Huntress from the 2002-2003 BIRds of Prey series. 

Am I the only one who'd like to see Dina Meyer as Bargirl again? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

Am I the only one who'd like to see Dina Meyer as Bargirl again? 

That would depend on how good her career has gone!:spiteful:

Personally, I'd love to see BoP brought back. That was Berlanti-verse before Berlanti!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Hot damn does he still look good in the red and blue :). I'll say it, I liked Superman Returns, fight me. 

m5r4dvzrfgqd2q1hztij.png

He looks fantastic! And no I will not fight you. I'll take the guys on the right, you got the left. We'll crush them between us!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great shots, but Tyler Hoechlin looks tiny next to Routh and Welling :). Oh well, I'll still love it and he's still a pretty fantastic Supes and Clark. 

Question: Which Supermen are in this?
Answer: All of them. Except Cavill and Dean Cain I guess. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Great shots, but Tyler Hoechlin looks tiny next to Routh and Welling :). Oh well, I'll still love it and he's still a pretty fantastic Supes and Clark. 

Question: Which Supermen are in this?
Answer: All of them. Except Cavill and Dean Cain I guess. 

Yeah, he is pretty small by comparison.  One has to wonder why?

 

On 9/27/2019 at 2:23 PM, David Hingtgen said:

Am I the only one who'd like to see Dina Meyer as Bargirl again? 

Um, yes please.

 

On 9/27/2019 at 10:46 AM, Tking22 said:

Hot damn does he still look good in the red and blue :). I'll say it, I liked Superman Returns, fight me. 

 

No fighting, not my fav Superman movie, but that shot, that looks great.  Will he encounter his LoT  doppelganger?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking really good, I can't wait to see this once it comes out.  Harbingers costume has a lot of elements from the comic version.

I didn't like Superman returns, but it wasn't because of Brandon Routh.  He looks awesome in the Kingdom come costume.  Hopefully his character will stick around post crisis, because I think once onscreen, we will want to see more of his rendition of the character.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So, what did everyone think of Batwoman?

Myself I though it was pretty good. It seemed to be standard CW fare which are good in their own way or I wouldn't be watching them. I think RR suited the role really well, both in and out of the suit and I'm looking forward to next Sunday.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought it was OK. I give shows a a little bit of time for writers to figure out their actors and and how they work with their characters. I do like the slow approach to the Batsuit morphing into the Batwoman suit. They better say that the Wayne Tower Batcave is only Batbunker. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what would of made this crossover even more epic? :P if Diggle got his ring!

Well I just saw Batwoman tonight, and wow.....I didn't like it...there's to much to list as to why but it just failed completely to capture me like the other shows did when they first aired. Chances are, I'm gonna probably stay away from this show in general.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...