This is official, right? Nice. Supergirl's costume needs to tweak a little bit to make it in-line more with CW's style. ;)

It's fully official since they're already pumping out promos using cbs material footage. But cbs also expressed interest in wanting the show back if cw changes their minds.

There hasn't been word though on who in the cast is coming or going since they'll change shooting locations from LA to Vancouver BC.

Will Arrow get a season 5? I feel like the finale was a good wrap up of things and that it could just end with that.

Yep. They already announced Arrow, Flash and Legends of Tomorrow are coming back next season.

All of CW's DC shows got renewed and now they'll be taking on Supergirl sooooo things'll be interesting.

It seems Reddit or whomever the mass majority of internet trolling fandom that exists is ripping pretty hard over the quality that Season 4 has been done. Mostly along the fact that it started out real strong and somewhere down the line, it just got weaker and weaker and weaker and they're pretty upset still over the whole olicity crap and so forth.

Even Amell has voiced up saying things were great and he felt like he did all he could to make the season work.

I for one thought the whole season was pretty weird and not so entertaining, the flashbacks were to spread out and easily forgettable and the ending just didn't work well for me at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heavy breathing...

the-flash-wally-west-kid-flash-photo.jpg

Heavy breathing intensifies...

the-flash-kid-flash-full.jpg?w=619&h=920

I mean, we all knew it would happen eventually, it's just really satisfying when it comes out EXACTLY how you pictured, well done CW, well done. How will this all happen? Wally showed no signs of meta powers let alone speed last season? Flash Point aint gotta explain crap to you.

How did Kara get her ears pierced?

Chris

I give up on those kind of things cause I just don't see how superman can stay so baby faced with a close shave. I mean....if he uses his heat vision then does he manscape? or is that even to dangerous?

Flashpoint changes:

-The fallout of "Flash’s" second season finale, referred to as Flashpoint, will have an effect on the other shared universe CW/DC shows. "Flash" lead Grant Gustin even said that he knows of a Flashpoint change in "Arrow," which he said was a subtle one.

-When we pick up with "The Flash" in the season three premiere, a year will have passed since Barry altered the timeline and he will be loving his new life. Both of his parents are alive, Wally West is the Flash, and Barry works for the CCPD. But Barry will also get advice from another speedster about navigating the new timeline, Gustin said.

-Joe West’s relationship with the rest of the cast will have changed as well. While he will interact with Kid Flash, he won’t know that the hero is his son, Wally. And since he didn’t raise Barry Allen, the two won't be terribly close -- therefore, Joe won’t know who Cisco (Carlos Valdes) or Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) are.

-New cast addition Tom Felton spoke about his character, fellow Central City Police CSI Julian Dorn, saying that he will be suspicious of Barry Allen and will have a "slightly abrasive" relationship with him. He also said that while Julian will know Barry through years of working together, Barry will not be familiar with Julian due to his newness in the Flashpoint timeline.

-With "Supergirl" now on the CW, Grant Gustin expressed great excitement at the thought of Superman coming to the series (played by Tyler Hoechlin). But don’t expect to see a Flash and Superman team-up anytime soon. Gustin revealed that he has not yet shared a scene with Hoechlin, and doesn’t know if he actually will.

Other news (especially if you didn't watch last season of Arrow):

-Katie Cassidy Will Be A Series Regular Across All CW DCTV Shows

I was hesitant to watch Arrow when it came out because like other DC series, if it wasnt batman then it wouldnt get get another season.

*Glares at Cartoon Network*

Then i heard that it was geting a second season and that the show was good. So I binged watched it on Netflix and it was pretty cool. Then Flash was coming out and it tied into Arrow, which was nice, and yeah. Then i started watching Flash which was also cool. Still havent seen legends of tomorrow but I heard good things and now Supergirl is coming to the CW and that will tie into everything... So much stuff to watch, so little time. lol

Flash is a good show to watch. I stopped watching Arrow halfway through the most recent season. Same with Legends of Tomorrow. With the new stuff they are adding to LOT, I might start watching it again or maybe not.

• 1 month later...

My god this theme is just too amazing, all these years later and it still stands as the absolute king of super hero themes, not a lot of competition I can admit, but still, it's just SO perfect.

That has me hyped, I can't wait for Supergirl to return and join the DC-CW-verse. The early in costume photos are always a bit off, but this new Clark/Superman is looking great! He even smiled, and joked, and acted like Clark! Amazing! And nobody had to die! With the Warner Bros. DC-Cinematic universe disappointing me at every opportunity, I am so glad I have these shows on CW to fall back on, they're filled with cheese, but I absolutely love them to death.