I'm still annoyed there's been no word of origin though.

.....No one ever reads what I write. I'm a sad Tochiro.

↓↓↓↓↓

'Gundam Build Fighters'? Are you kidding me? So its gunpla mixed with G gundam?

Sunrise has so lost the gundamn plot.

EDIT: Oh and they are STILL saying 'There will be news about The Origin' next year so please continue to give a crap about this kids stuff!

I can't believe you guys watch this garbage. UC or bust.

Amen brother. Wake me up in a year or so.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-07-02/gundam-the-origin-anime-and-tomino-latest-slated-for-2014-2015

If Macross ever goes this route it'll be a sad day for anime.

I can't believe you guys watch this garbage. UC or bust.

I can't believe people can be so closed minded and horrified of change.

What would you guys do if there was a new Macross, like this new Gundam series ?

Probably react the same way when some of us saw a red Valk with eyes, nose, and mouth shooting speaker pod missiles. :p

Edited by Vifam7

Says the guy who vilified oculus rift/VR gaming in the videogame thread :D

That's two completely different things, one of them is trying to inject physical activity into my sit on the couch time and the other isn't. :p

Things I hate about Gundam is all the same faces they have. The the girl Gundam sporting a goatie. And how they have big feet. Tell me what these wings are for?

The face is the defining feature of Gundam. making a Gundam without a vaguely Gundam face would be like having a Valkyrie that doesn't transform or turned into a motor boat.

And the wings are for added pimp points.

Also, prepair to have your mind blown apparently! Optoimus Prime is a Gundam, stick a "V" on him, and he's indistinguishable.

Freedom is the right of all sentient beings coordinators!

11_zps7891c32f.jpg

Well I liked Gunpla builders OVA so I'm not entirely against this. I'm more against how futuristic it looks instead of being more current era Gunpla was. It's kinda like Yugioh meets Beyblade meets Kaijudo meets you get the point : /

Hrmmm this is looking like on of those "Mon" (Pokemon, Digimon) series shows but with Gundam. It even kinda reminds me of a Yugioh type anime also. I will totally pass on this one. And up spring 2014 feels like I have been watching Unicorn for 3 years..... actually it may have well been 3 years already?

Hrmmm this is looking like on of those "Mon" (Pokemon, Digimon) series shows but with Gundam. It even kinda reminds me of a Yugioh type anime also. I will totally pass on this one. And up spring 2014 feels like I have been watching Unicorn for 3 years..... actually it may have well been 3 years already?

It'll be 4 I think. The 2 a year episode mark really didn't happen and since they had to add an episode to really cover everything, but I think also cause the OVA series has been very popular.

It'll be 4 I think. The 2 a year episode mark really didn't happen and since they had to add an episode to really cover everything, but I think also cause the OVA series has been very popular.

See that's my point.... Hurry up Unicorn!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

............. Yeah, really not enthusiastic about some girly pop star as a main character. It sort of worked for Lacus, but at least her main attire wasn't that weird.

Yeah, who ever heard of pop singers featuring prominently in a show about giant robots? :rolleyes:

Edited by anime52k8

• 3 weeks later...

I watched the 1st episode on TV Tokyo and like it.

I have always said Gundams were too serious and not my taste but Z and 0083. And I didn't expect Build Fighters, either.

But I have never watched such an amusing Gundam.

No spoilers. Just watch it.