Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

Sold for 40,000 JPY earlier tonight/this morning;

-b.

Got cart-jacked. After I clicked the submit button... Out of stock. Hahaha! Not meant to be. I was willing to use the emergency funds. Oh well. :lol:

Edited by no3ljm

Got cart-jacked. After I clicked the submit button... Out of stock. Hahaha! Not meant to be. I was willing to use the emergency funds. Oh well. :lol:

Wow! I didn't even know that was a thing (cart jacking) on Mandarake.

Well if you were going to dip into emergency $$$ then it's probably best that someone else got it. ;)

-b.

Wow! I didn't even know that was a thing (cart jacking) on Mandarake.

Well if you were going to dip into emergency $$$ then it's probably best that someone else got it. ;)

-b.

I think it can, right? I mean, even though you already put it in the cart but if you're going to be late on pressing the submit order button, other buyer can still nab the same item from you. :rolleyes:

But you're right. I'm not thinking straight when I tried to purchase it. My thinking was more like just get it and worry the payments later. Ignoring all my other purchases a few weeks ago. Oh well, it's really about time to worry all the payables. And time to ignore for now the VF-4G. ^_^

There's a YF-25 Prophecy up on Mandarake, unopened condition going cheap!

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1709950.html

I never really thought much of the SV-51 fighters but they have grown on me quite a bit lately! I have been thinking a SV-51a would make a nice addition to my lot.. I do like the colors of the cannon fodder type over Nora and Ivanov types..