Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

there are two VF-4G sitting on Jungle if anyone is interested. there's also a GBP armor with exclusive parts.

still not cheap by any means at nearly 70k jpy.. even for "A" condition.. im still getting mixed results when buying from Jungle going by their product condition grading system..

The last lot of stuff I got from them being my son's renewal 25G & Supers were listed as "A" & "Sealed" respectively.. the 25G had clearly been used going against Jungles "A" grading but overall was ok with only a slightly floppy left shoulder and somewhat loose-ish ankles but its still can stand up ok. And.. the "Sealed" supers were contrary to the grading not "Sealed".. again they had clearly previously been used/fitted but thankfully were still in good condition and don't fall off.. Personally I feel they need to re-think their grading system something closer to the AmiAmi system or just be more upfront with the items condition.

still not cheap by any means at nearly 70k jpy.. even for "A" condition.. im still getting mixed results when buying from Jungle going by their product condition grading system..

The last lot of stuff I got from them being my son's renewal 25G & Supers were listed as "A" & "Sealed" respectively.. the 25G had clearly been used going against Jungles "A" grading but overall was ok with only a slightly floppy left shoulder and somewhat loose-ish ankles but its still can stand up ok. And.. the "Sealed" supers were contrary to the grading not "Sealed".. again they had clearly previously been used/fitted but thankfully were still in good condition and don't fall off.. Personally I feel they need to re-think their grading system something closer to the AmiAmi system or just be more upfront with the items condition.

the problem with their rating is the rather limited classification. It is either Sealed, A or B.

browsing through some japanese sites, usually a shop has 5 ratings for used goods and in some case, some are using 10 types of rating. (varying from loose, different state of use, dirt to new)

anyway, my B grade 25F has one lose gerwalk joint while all other are very firm. I was about to blame Jungle but I remember, my Sealed 25A before was all tight again, with the exception this time of the shoulder.

Edited by chyll2

• 2 weeks later...

That's nucking futs!!!... :blink:

If I had an extra 11C (only have one, currently boxed, copy) I'd be listing it for sale. It's cha-ching time for whoever has extras they're willing to let go.

And a Roy + FP for $450 :blink: :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamato-Macross-1-60-VF-1S-Strike-Valkyrie-Roy-Focker-with-Super-parts-/261709400181?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3cef188875

Edited by aaajin

Shooooottttttt....that is ridiculous.

If that's the type of money being thrown around these days then it might be time to sell a VF-4G. I'll even cut $ 50 off of the price compared to that eBay listing. :p

-b.

This is NEW YEAR-INDUCED NOSTALGIA!!!!!

maybe with a little impatience, combined with not knowing where to look, and a lack of familiarity of current market prices...

yeah most likely i'd say.. but I myself have made careless and or desperation purchases before only to find the same item(s) cheaper shortly afterwards..

• 2 weeks later...

The more I look on VF-11C, the more I want to have one. Just like when I first started looking at VF-4G. :wub: Or maybe just because of its whiteness and black stripe. A little color mod, it will become part of my Red and Black squadron collections. :lol: But I guess, I will just have to wait until this one gets reissued. If not, I can live without it. :rolleyes:

I have an Elint Seaker but if I had the cash I'd happily spend $600 on a Super Ostrich! But only if I were to find out that Arcadia were never going to re-issue it.. still so angry at myself for letting my one go..

Pass on a 11C though.. im happy with the B model!

For a B:

$250 or lower is a great deal.

I'd say anything over $300 is getting into the decent deal zone.

Anything over $350 and I'd say you're getting hosed for a B.

You can get one on YJapan for $250 but then pay $50 in fees/shipping.

C's are a little rarer and hard to find. I've seen them go from $400 to $500 in the yamato "closing" scare.

I'd say now expect to pay $50 to $100 more than the B.

Thanks guys, I'll continue the search for one. The few that pop-up on Ebay usually run from $325-700.00 pending on the seller, so I simply avoid those. While its one of my favorite Valks, I'll hold out for a good deal. B))

Good thing I'm not to big a fan of the VF-11C, that one simply seems expensive no matter what.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks guys, I'll continue the search for one. The few that pop-up on Ebay usually run from $325-700.00 pending on the seller, so I simply avoid those. While its one of my favorite Valks, I'll hold out for a good deal. B))

Good thing I'm not to big a fan of the VF-11C, that one simply seems expensive no matter what.

i might sell my b, if i do, i'll pm you before putting it on the boards.

Edited by davidwhangchoi