Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

The title of the product is wholly Elintseeker. Maybe it's just that they uploaded the wrong picture

Yeah, if you look at the second photo it shows the rear box of the Elintseeker.

just checked the photos again. its the elintseeker. good price for the 30th anniversary one. probably went to an in-store buyer as nobody'd buy weathering super parts for 25k yen.

Ok, wrong topic for this tread I know, but how did you find this one?? I do my usual Mand searches in the am, but this one doesnt come up under anything. I tried

完全変形 超時空要塞マクロス, マクロス, macross, VE-1 but nothing???

Guest davidwhangchoi

I think they took the listing down. It had a weathered super/strike parts picture when it was available. But you can't even search it anymore so that's why you can't find it using those keywords

i e-mailed them about it and they took it down.

Ok, wrong topic for this tread I know, but how did you find this one?? I do my usual Mand searches in the am, but this one doesnt come up under anything. I tried 完全変形 超時空要塞マクロス, マクロス, macross, VE-1 but nothing???

"One does not simply tread on mandarake with limited Nihon vocabs"

J/k :D

I think I just typed in macross or yamato in japanese characters.

decided to stalk mandarake again in the usual hour they upload new stuff. I ended up missing this one.

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1200904.html

Saw that when it was sold out...still at the mall in the wee hours with wife for black friday shopping..yawn Im tired.

Congrats on the fast packs! Mine is on da way

Edited by aaajin

Yamato 1/60 V2 non-30th VF-1D.....29,500 JPY

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u71993171

Yamato VF-4G....no reserve auction, started at 25,000 JPY.........62,000 JPY

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n137847313

Wonder what one of these would go for loose?

Misa Hayase TV cel.....12,500 JPY

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u71806842

Rinkya bidder.....Anyone here score a nice TV Misa cel? They don't come up too often...Congrats! ^_^

Edited by jvmacross

The last VF-4G posted at Mandarake for months has already been sold out with a price tag of Y70,000.

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1238727.html

the last one is posted at 40k yen

i was lucky back then to even see the 28kg one but passed. If I knew back then that arcadia will be a (insert foul language here) about their prices. I should have borrowed credit for it.

Edited by chyll2

meh....the VF-4 will return some day....

I'd be curious to know if it were to return as a FB2012 edition....would it tank the VF-4G VFX market price or will it hold it's value? I'm guessing you'd see VFX versions flooding the market....it's funny how that did not happen with the VF-19 golden kai....

@chyll2

40kg? 28kg? Is that kilogram? Sorry not sure if I understand it correctly. ;)

@jvmacross

I hope it will return in FB2012 edition. Probably Arcadia/Mr.K knows how the VF-4G sold online as well. Hope they get the license for it to release that edition. Just hope they don't get inspired by Bandai's preodering madness. ^_^

@chyll2

40kg? 28kg? Is that kilogram? Sorry not sure if I understand it correctly. ;)

@jvmacross

I hope it will return in FB2012 edition. Probably Arcadia/Mr.K knows how the VF-4G sold online as well. Hope they get the license for it to release that edition. Just hope they don't get inspired by Bandai's preodering madness. ^_^

sorry, I meant 40k yen. and 28k yen respectively. Sorry, I was playing a MMORPG earlier and got yen mixed with GOLD :p

I'd be curious to know if it were to return as a FB2012 edition....would it tank the VF-4G VFX market price or will it hold it's value? I'm guessing you'd see VFX versions flooding the market....it's funny how that did not happen with the VF-19 golden kai....

If a FB2012 version were also a limited release, then it would tank. The VFX pastel colour scheme is the most blandest there is compared to any other valkyrie release.

SDF-1 pre-production artwork.....170,000 JPY.....

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/item/itemInfoEn.html?index=291534

0000884885.jpeg0000884887.jpeg

It was brought up to me that the shape of the bridge in this early concept pencil sketch looks very similar to the bridge used on the Battle 7's final design....I have to agree...

gallery_12176_600_28226.jpg

Edited by jvmacross

I'm sure they are wondering why they waited so long...

If the toy sold out already, they'll be exploiting the mold again soon enough.

I'm sure they are wondering why they waited so long...

If the toy sold out already, they'll be exploiting the mold again soon enough.

Ya know, I was just online looking at stuff and came across the price on the VF-4 and nearly had a heart attack. Can't believe I'm sitting on a grand for a toy right now : / who the hell would pay a grand?

Ya know, I was just online looking at stuff and came across the price on the VF-4 and nearly had a heart attack. Can't believe I'm sitting on a grand for a toy right now : / who the hell would pay a grand?

Hahaha! The highest I've seen someone actually pay for one is 700. If you ever decide to let yours go, send me a pm. =)