DX Chogokin RVF-25 Renewal Version

IXTL

just asking.. when will the super pack for luca will be release? will it be a web limited?

http://www.tamashii.jp/item/10422/

November. Tamashii web shop limited. It comes with three ghosts, Peter, John and Simon.

... and the fact that it is a Tamashii exclusive means that, as long as you reserve a copy within the open preorder window, the super packs for the RVF-25, VF-25G, and the VF-171 CF should be easy to get from places like N-Y, and with no/minimal mark-up. Also, Luca's and the others should be available for a limited time, at increasingly higher prices, after release; so, if you truly wish to buy a set, don't delay too long.

Edited by mechaninac

awesome thanks fro

http://www.tamashii.jp/item/10422/

November. Tamashii web shop limited. It comes with three ghosts, Peter, John and Simon.

... and the fact that it is a Tamashii exclusive means that, as long as you reserve a copy within the open preorder window, the super packs for the RVF-25, VF-25G, and the VF-171 CF should be easy to get from places like N-Y, and with no/minimal mark-up. Also, Luca's and the others should be available for a limited time, at increasingly higher prices, after release; so, if you truly wish to buy a set, don't delay too long.

awesome!!! any site that you can recommend for online buying?

Edited by valid

Back in stock at HLj for those looking for a good price:

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN980713/Sci

This is great! I already was fortunate enough to score mine at release with Otacute and AMJ but it is nice to finally see that Bandai seems to be giving a crap! No more $200+ NY nonsense! Now just bring on the VF-25S

Edited by Lupin The Third

Aww SWEET! Thanks for the heads up guys. Have the RVF-25 Super Parts pre-ordered from NY. Wallet takes yet another beating...

Anyway, my Luca Valk arrived a couple of weeks ago:

post-18257-0-48296700-1374379382_thumb.jpg

...still haven't transformed it yet. Terrified. Any good video walkthroughs anyone can recommend? Thanks in advanced guys. :)

Edited by MC-2

Aww SWEET! Thanks for the heads up guys. Have the RVF-25 Super Parts pre-ordered from NY. Wallet takes yet another beating...

Anyway, my Luca Valk arrived a couple of weeks ago:

attachicon.gifFinal Sig.jpg

...still haven't transformed it yet. Terrified. Any good video walkthroughs anyone can recommend? Thanks in advanced guys. :)

Don't sweat it. The VF-25 renewals are one of the easiest Valk toys to transform

Graham

The more I display Luca, the more we need a RVF-171.

Luca's super part set can't come fast enough.

Seriously, I want the ghosts and the super parts badly for this and the 25G's super parts. Then I will feel like my skull squad is complete.

Edited by Loop

Umm... dude....Take another look at the official pics.

They are there

item_0000010422_01.jpg

item_0000010422_04.jpg

I hate to be picky but...

Luca's Ghosts have the transponders, but his Super Parts don't.

Kind of annoying.. I mean they bothered to specifically show the transponders flashing back and forth.

Edited by Duymon

I finally got my mint chocolate chip ice cream yesterday and I have to say that it is Delicious! This is my first DX renewal VF-25 and it's the most tight and perfect piece I have ever gotten. :D

Edited by Muzaffar

It's gone from HS now, hope those who wanted it got it, though cdjapn still have at retail price. CANNOT wait for mine but I'm worried after seeing all of the Bandai horror stories at the VF-25 renewal thread

Most of the horror stories at limited to the vf-171 cf. I have not seen any for the RVF-25 yet.