DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

We still need the 25S, Tornado parts and the 30.

And knowing repaints, definitely a 27 Grace and possibly

Another 25 scheme.

Bandai would be stupid not to just take our bank accounts.

They know they sell the crap out of these.

Even when they break we still frenzy.

Technically they already released 25S, there just weren't enough to go around. ;) Reissues of pretty much everything would always be greatly appreciated, but the possibility of stuff we haven't seen yet fills me with child-like wonder about the future.

I´m expecting a VF-25 S/F + Armored parts in a single big box. Just like they did with the V.1

And, if they re-release the Tornado parts, I´m expecting the FULL SET in the same box. Not the ridiculous thing that they did with the former pack.

This and this again.

If I'm going to buy a VF-25S, I'm going to get the armor to go with it. A bundle would just be killing 2 pre-order birds with one stone.

And Tornado part too, those are my single most wanted things right now.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Wow, HLJ is already listing the VF-25F as being "discontinued."

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN964807/Sci

that's standard for them.

they marked discontinued with the rvf-25 several times and even totally removed the listing off the website multiple times... now, the RVF is back in stock.

for preorders to re-open up for the 25A @ HLJ so far away from the release date shows that bandai's production way is up. HLJ is very conservative and re-opens any cancelled pre-orders right before or near the release date. Definitely hlj is expecting bigger stock.

that's standard for them.

they marked discontinued with the rvf-25 several times and even totally removed the listing off the website multiple times... now, the RVF is back in stock.

for preorders to re-open up for the 25A @ HLJ so far away from the release date shows that bandai's production way is up. HLJ is very conservative and re-opens any cancelled pre-orders right before or near the release date. Definitely hlj is expecting bigger stock.

I kinda figured that HLJ's listing of "discontinued" had more to do with its own internal status of stocking the item rather than actual production from Bandai. The reason why I thought it was surprising was that it seemed like they basically filled the pre-orders and didn't order any more stock beyond that. Normally I would think that if a retailer wants to maximize its sales it would order enough units to fill all the pre-orders for the hardcore fans, and then order X number of additional units for people who come casually looking. Then again, I haven't followed the VF-25F re-issue all that closely, so maybe they did order extra and have already sold out. Or Bandai is just really stingy about making more than they can possibly sell.

HLJ is super careful because Bandai doesn't always deliver.

Instead of listing as "back ordered" and allowing people to buy

Them expecting the order to eventually come in.

They list them as discountinued until they get confirmation they

Are actually getting more before opening up pre-orders again.

VF-25A REOPEN HLJ GOGOGO

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN960616/Sci

Ughh... Wish I hadn't missed this. I've been refreshing HLJ for the VF-27, but this one is definitely on my wants list too (I know this one is still available elsewhere, but not at retail pricing).

I have a combined HLJ window open now for the VF-25A and the VF-27. With the Japanese Obon holidays, is there any chance they'll open up more orders this week? Or can I take a break from refreshing until next Monday?

HLJ did not increase the price of the VF-25F renewal from 13,300 yen to 14,000yen.

When a product sells out and goes to "Order Stop" or "Discontinued" status, the discounted price is no longer shown on the product page. The full MSRP price is shown instead.

HLJ did not increase the price of the VF-25F renewal from 13,300 yen to 14,000yen.

When a product sells out and goes to "Order Stop" or "Discontinued" status, the discounted price is no longer shown on the product page. The full MSRP price is shown instead.

I'm sure I've seen it available to order at 14000 yen, but I really don't care enough to argue about it. :lol:

They also need to do michaels tornado parts set...it's not over yet...and where is the yf30?

and Altos Tornado packs, and they should probably re-issue Michaels VF-25G while they're at it since I missed that one.

The first iteration of the Tornado Parts where quite heavy right? I wonder if they can achieve a Renewal design that makes them less heavy and less blunt because last time they looked like blocks attached to the poor Messiah. And please include all the parts into the Tornado Pack not that we have to buy an additional addon set to get all the parts (yes I'm looking at you powered weapon set!).

When is the next Tamashii Nations event in Japan?

So what's Bandai got left...

Alto Tornado parts

Michael Tornado parts

Brera's Galaxy Ghost set

Ozam's 25S w/ Armor parts bundle

VF-25G reissue

YF-30

YF-29 Ozma custom

YF-29 Isamu Super parts

YF-29 Ozma super parts

YF-30

RVF-171 CF

Gallia Fold set?

Quarter Renewal ( not likely )

I'd really like basically everything on that list. plus a YF-24, a YF-25 and an RVF-171EX,

oh, and while we're talking about unlikely things, how about some in-scale vajra and a 1/60 scale DX konig Monster.

So what's Bandai got left...

Alto Tornado parts

Michael Tornado parts

Brera's Galaxy Ghost set

Ozam's 25S w/ Armor parts bundle

VF-25G reissue

YF-30

YF-29 Ozma custom

YF-29 Isamu Super parts

YF-29 Ozma super parts

YF-30

RVF-171 CF

Gallia Fold set?

Quarter Renewal ( not likely )

I think you forgot to mention the YF-30. ;)

We need these reissues, I'm too paranoid to handle and transform my 25S because of the extreme cost these are currently running. Everytime I hear plastic or feel something when I'm handling it, I scramble to inspect it and ensure nothing has cracked or broken and put it back in the Detolf. . . I want to play with the damn thing.

Hi guys, do any of you know how many times Bandai has "re-released" or "re-issued" each variant? I remember having no problems buying Alto's and Ozma's (renewal) the first time they came out...but now....well..you guys know the deal. I have most that have been released (except Michael). Are they planning on re-issuing any of these guys again, or are we crap out luck?