Well this sucks I'm at work hopefully I be free at drop. Also my go to company for missed releases went under and tried to steal my money after being a loyal customer for 2 years thankyou mhtoyshop.

2 hours ago, brannon said:

Well this sucks I'm at work hopefully I be free at drop. Also my go to company for missed releases went under and tried to steal my money after being a loyal customer for 2 years thankyou mhtoyshop.

yikes, that was unexpected.  I'm sure your credit card will have your back.

On 7/25/2017 at 0:11 PM, Scyla said:

To those well versed in the Metal Build market I have a few questions about the Metal Build 00 Raiser

• What is a good price for one on the after market?
  •  Are there any known issues to the toy like the loose ankles on the first release of the Seven Sword?
  • What are the chances Bandai reissues the 00 Raiser in the near future?
  • And what does Mandarake mean by: 開封、使用、パッケージいたみ大 . From google translate I got that it is uses but no information about damage of the item by the previous owner

a good price would be around $350 to $400

The Seven sword was the only one with loose joints. 

Mandarake does not go into detail, but will state obvious missing or damaged parts.  Item can have cosmetic damages from any use item , little scratches , a bit paint chip, all should be minor to none.  Also because it's used, joints can be not as tight as a new one.

I don't see a reissue coming because this was a exclusive .  But since they are releasing a MG 00 Gundam xn raiser , it possible that they will make a Metal build ver and release it in the future.  Or even just a Xn Raiser for a option part.:lol:

There's also another option which is getting a KO version......   it's one of those good KO.

Edited by F360

On 7/26/2017 at 10:14 AM, Boobytrap said:

Thanks for the link - that was helpful.

So since it seems that GFFMC doesn't have as much metal I'm assuming it doesn't have the same heft. Based on that assumption how stable are GFFMC when posed without the stand? One of the things that is drawing me to purchase more Metal Builds is that the low body weight from the metal makes them very stable, even in highly dynamic poses.

most GFFMC done even include a stand, they only include a BASE.  The most recent one that include a display stand is the MC Unicorn gundam (final battle ver)

How stable they are will depend on what mobile suit they are.  Different suit have different drawbacks.   The Rx-78-2 origin is very stable compare to the RX-0 unicorn.  But then the Unicorn transformers all over. 

19 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

so what is that, 1AM pacific?

I think that's 2am.

27 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

damn it says 18:00 JST:ohmy: 

yeah,  not sure why they change the time from the usual 16:00 JST 

3 minutes ago, F360 said:

yeah, last thing you want is waking up near 18:00 jst , only to find out that all the store open their pre order early . argh;)

If that happens, it's nice if it's still open by that time. ^_^

But knowing what time is going to be looks like I'm going to get this after market price. Oh well...

Anyways, good night guys! I'm sleepy and I can't hold it anymore. I'll just rely on FigInStock tomorrow for PO reopening. Good luck to those who's going to stay on board tonight. Just don't forget to post the links esp HLJ's. Thanks! ^_^

I have no idea. Maybe they think that people have a chance to order more stuff. If a Macross and a Metal Build preorder go up on the same date at the same time I only can get one. Even if I want to buy to. Or they find out that the people who order are at work at that point.

But for all that they need to ramp up the production numbers since most of it will sell out no matter what.

On the other hand since amiami is one of the biggest etailers in Japan they have enough influence over Bandai to demand a shift to lessen the load on the servers during preorder periods. We noticed a lot of server slow downs during such releases which can't be good for the server infrastructure because it has basically the same effect as a DDoS attack.

Edited by Scyla