What mecha would you pilot?

I think I have to go with a MOSPEADA or Blowsperior, mostly because I sold my motorcycle last year and I'm craving one again, and I'm wishing I had the money for an older late '80s early '90s sport bike. Mmmm 1996 GSX-R1100...

Vostok 7

Why did you sell it? What was it?

I couldn't image parting with my R1, and currently entertain myself a good bit fixing up late '80s small bore sportbikes (when work, family, housework, the internet, etc., allow time).

Why did you sell it? What was it?

I couldn't image parting with my R1, and currently entertain myself a good bit fixing up late '80s small bore sportbikes (when work, family, housework, the internet, etc., allow time).

I had a 2003 Suzuki SV1000N. Great bike, miss it lots. I sold it last year because I needed the money (had a 5 year loan on it, only $150/mo payments but I still owed quite a bit). Ended up selling it for a decent chunk of change though, so no complaints. I still have a bike, technically it's my dad's but he said I can use it, it's just a more cruiser-y bike than I prefer. It's a 1988 Honda Magna V45, great bike, super smooth but I prefer something a little more sporty. Besides, he's been saying he wants to ride with me again but we only have one bike now :lol: We sold all the rest last year when it was a GREAT time to be selling motorcycles.

I love the old Suzuki sport bikes. Thinking about saving up a few bucks to get a 1995 GSX-R750 or a 1995-6 GSX-R1100. It's too bad the '80s GSX Katanas that the MOSPEADAs were based on never made a big splash in the US.

Vostok 7

I had a 2003 Suzuki SV1000N. Great bike, miss it lots. I sold it last year because I needed the money (had a 5 year loan on it, only $150/mo payments but I still owed quite a bit). Ended up selling it for a decent chunk of change though, so no complaints. I still have a bike, technically it's my dad's but he said I can use it, it's just a more cruiser-y bike than I prefer. It's a 1988 Honda Magna V45, great bike, super smooth but I prefer something a little more sporty. Besides, he's been saying he wants to ride with me again but we only have one bike now :lol: We sold all the rest last year when it was a GREAT time to be selling motorcycles.

I love the old Suzuki sport bikes. Thinking about saving up a few bucks to get a 1995 GSX-R750 or a 1995-6 GSX-R1100. It's too bad the '80s GSX Katanas that the MOSPEADAs were based on never made a big splash in the US.

Vostok 7

Stick (no pun intended) a VT-250 engine in one of those early '80s Katanas and you'd have exactly what inspired Aramaki with the MOSPEADA.

Edited by RavenHawk

Let's see:

-Valkyre(Mcross):extremely agile and armed to teeth...more like a fighter plane. Not so easy to controll but a very handy one.Verict: Maybe, but mostly for space fight.

-Mobile Suit(Gundam): Huge lumps of armor...kinda unfavorable in atmospherical or ground fighting(cause it's huge mass and hardly aerodinamic shape...not to mention the huge size). Verdict: not realy.

-Knightmare Frame(Code Geass): The king of urban and ground fighting...relatively small size and exelent mobility. The seventh generation ones or better are in practice miniature Gundams!Verdict: Absolutely yes.

-Tactical Armor/Fake(Gasaraki): designed for urban combat and ambushes...the smallest mechas(4-4.5m high), but kinda unusual controlls. Verdict: No!

-Warrior(Blue Gender): maybe the most simple mecha...the co-pilot one needs good teamplay. The Mecha is mostly open, so it's realy not for real combat(only against giant monsters). Verdict: No!

-Arm Slave(Full Metal Panic!): medium sized(8-10m), with near as precise movements as a human(mostly in the 3rd gen ones). Compared to the Knightmares is somewhat impractical(to big, for urban use and it's weaponry too light for opposing Tanks at long range), perhaps the introduction of Lambda Drive turned the tables...it's almost as destructive as a miniature nuclear bomb and it's deffensive capabilites are on par with the shields and fields in Gundam and Code Geass. Perhaps controlling the lambda Driver is very diffcult. Verdict: Maybe the 3rd Gen ones, and likely if i can use the Lambda Drive well.(not to mention that my favourite Mecha the Plan1055 Belial[Leaonard Tesstarossa's personal AS] is here as a 4th Gen)

-Machina(Linebarrels of Iron): Big, Noisy and moves as you wish...not to mention it has self-repairing capabilities. Interesting, but in a real battlefield it's toast. Verdict: only in extreme cases.

-Armored Core: Same as Gundams(but somehow i like their designs more).Verdict: Maybe

-Eva(Neon Genesis Evangelion): Somewhat funny to controll it because every bit of my mind and emotions affects my synchronisation with the "monster"(Eva). It has godlike capabilities and only another Eva or Angel can mean some threat(or the power outage:P...). Verdict:I would give it a try...

-QT-Arms(Sora Kake Girl): Somewhat small and moves as you imagine. Perhaps it requies at least minimal QT powers but it's the only drawback...The design somehow like a Dridder(Forgotten Realms) Or a Neurbian(Warcraft) for me, so clearly non-humanoid(at last...why must a mecha be humanoid?). Perhaps their weaponry totaly random and clearly many things are unexplained about it(and i think it's remains unexplained). Verdict: Why Not?

-LFO(Eureka Seven): Surfing Mecha? Interesting. Verdict: Just for sport issues.XD

-Dragoon(Scrapped Princess):A Magical Mecha with monsterlike look...interesting but most likely my enemies will use the same kind of Mechas(or even better:P) so i must exept extremely chaotic battles. Verdict: if i have to.Just for a try a good one.

-Dragon/Communicator(Dragonaut:Resonance):same as before...just with that i have even less motivation. Verdict: No!

-Armored Trooper(Votoms): Almost a bulky Power Armour in sense...Not too good mobility and weaponry... But at least it's small somehow. Verdict: maybe

Hard to pick one - Valk for the raw flying and mix of robot freedom, but the jack of all trades is master of none. Considered ZOE for the raw power of it all, that would be nice. But thinking on it the mech for me would be one of my own design - an Armored Core. Be anything from humanity's savior to genocial murderer to just a badass merch it's up to me. (though I've had a 4A itch so that might influence me.

post-320-1234424542_thumb.jpg

Armored core was hard to control in a video game, in RL I don't think they would respond to the controls at all.

I absolutely despised the controls in AC games, I suck so bad at the game but the mecha designs are great.

they really should do an armored core movie or OVA. make it look as good as the 4A opening movie and it will be the coolest thing ever.

It rapes the pilot? If so I'd like the scumbag that stole my car to take that mech for a spin.

Or give him a key to an EVA-01 entry plug, then it can mind rape him or in worst case scenario, turn him into a soup while mind fu**king him.

It rapes the pilot? If so I'd like the scumbag that stole my car to take that mech for a spin.

I really don't want to have to explain what was going on in this OVA/manga but:

It has a pilot that just runs the mech, and then their is a girl who is PART of the mech. and the robot has to sexually violate her in order to operate. yeah.

the manga and anime are royally F***ed up, you have been warned. but the mech is kind of cool looking and its in super robot wars.