What mecha would you pilot?

I really don't want to have to explain what was going on in this OVA/manga but:

It has a pilot that just runs the mech, and then their is a girl who is PART of the mech. and the robot has to sexually violate her in order to operate. yeah.

the manga and anime are royally F***ed up, you have been warned. but the mech is kind of cool looking and its in super robot wars.

Dammit!

You did that just because you knew it would make someone curious if you were making crap up, didn't you!

I will not find a copy of this just to see if you're telling the truth!

I WON'T DO IT!!!

I STILL HAVE A SHRED OF SANITY LEFT!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Dammit!

You did that just because you knew it would make someone curious if you were making crap up, didn't you!

I WON'T DO IT!!!

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by anime52k8

Dammit!

I WON'T DO IT!!!

Let me do the suicide run JBO, I still have several sanity left in my spare mind.

If anime52k8 is lying I will hunt him with a screwdriver, but if he's not, then you will not hear from me again. :ph34r:

Let me do the suicide run JBO, I still have several sanity left in my spare mind.

If anime52k8 is lying I will hunt him with a screwdriver, but if he's not, then you will not hear from me again. :ph34r:

well, I should point out that the Manga is one with all the rape. I haven't watched the OVA in a while but I think they cut out a lot of the depicted rape and made it a lot less sucky, but I'm being 100% honest about the Manga at any rate.

Edited by anime52k8

well, I should point out that the Manga is one with all the rape. I haven't watched the OVA in a while but I think they cut out a lot of the depicted rape and made it a lot less sucky, but I'm being 100% honest about the Manga at any rate.

I've seen it numerous times and reviewed it once. There's no indication of rape associated with the mecha.

In the anime, Miku's body dissolves into a skeleton, which folds and is integrated with Zeorymer's main system.

I've seen it numerous times and reviewed it once. There's no indication of rape associated with the mecha.

In the anime, Miku's body dissolves into a skeleton, which folds and is integrated with Zeorymer's main system.

like I said, seen the manga way more recently than the ova, and their is lots of rape in the manga. I got a copy of the OVA that I need to watch though.

It doesn't matter what mech you choose because you would never pilot it for fear of scratches and damages. It must remain MIB!! Even the smallest dent would make you piss your pants in aguish and cry HOT TEARS OF SHAME.

The only possible solution would be to have TWO of them, one to pilot and one to keep mint in the Hangar. And if it was a variable mech, then you would additionally need one to store in each mode. Plus another one to sell at a profit :lol:

It doesn't matter what mech you choose because you would never pilot it for fear of scratches and damages. It must remain MIB!! Even the smallest dent would make you piss your pants in aguish and cry HOT TEARS OF SHAME.

The only possible solution would be to have TWO of them, one to pilot and one to keep mint in the Hangar. And if it was a variable mech, then you would additionally need one to store in each mode. Plus another one to sell at a profit :lol:

more like CRY MANLY TEARS :lol:

And can you IMAGINE the shipping costs for a new backpack hinge?

And can you IMAGINE the shipping costs for a new backpack hinge?

That's why I prefer an organic based mecha like EVA-01 with S2 engines, it can heal the wound by itself, but the problem is I have to move town frequently after it went berserk and destroying half the city.

treehouse10.jpg Best. Collection. Ever. :)

Does the guyver count? Based on both anime and what pictures i have seen from the manga, the initial "merging" process would be extemely painfull. However, the end result would be really cool. To have all that power would be "nice"..... B))

Does the guyver count? Based on both anime and what pictures i have seen from the manga, the initial "merging" process would be extemely painfull. However, the end result would be really cool. To have all that power would be "nice"..... B))

Until someone punches you in the head and you melt...

(I have part of the manga. Vis quit publishing it 2 books after I started looking at it. I think they lost the license for some reason.)

You should see the anime Guyver: Out of Control, when Valkyria obtains the Guyver II armor. It's practically powered by rape. :ph34r:

Edited by areaseven

You should see the anime Guyver: Out of Control, when Valkyria obtains the Guyver II armor. It's practically powered by rape. :ph34r:

I almost forgot. Yoshiki Takaya, the guy who did the original Guyver manga, also did the Zeorymer manga under the pen name Chimi Morio

There goes my sanity..... :wacko:

I WARNED YOU!

Hard choice,

My top three

#3 VF-1S Strike

#2 YF-19

#1 The Macross Quarter!!!

Thats what I call hands on combat

I've always wanted a VF-1J a custom scheme like Max or Millia's, but w/gull gray as the primary color instead of blue or red...

I know, it's a 1A in the pic, not a 1J. But you get the idea. After all, having custom colors/markings on one's mecha greatly increases the pilot's chances of survival. ^_^

post-1488-1235355369_thumb.jpg

Edited by reddsun1