Yamato 1/60 v.2 2 seaters

newca

I haven't purchased a VF-1 1/60 v.2 yet, so I am out of the loop a bit... Are we having the VF-0 effect again!!??

Come on Yamato get this VF-1D right, No more SNAFU's!!! <_<

Not quite the same. The folding joint that folds the shoulder area out in gerwalk and battroid, that has been suffering from cracks on the VF-1S. Dunno about the VF-1A yet, but I haven't heard any mentions of cracks on that one from the times I pop in the 1/60 V2 threads.

Until I had seen the comparison pix I was blissfully unaware of the major differences between the line art and the new 1/60, now every time I look at it it hits me right in the face. Ill still get it as battroid still looks awesome, but quite a bit disappointed as fighter is my favorite mode.

PS. VF-1D totally owns the VT-1, namely the D's head is one of my favorite heads in macross, the VT's = weaksauce.

• 2 weeks later...

Well looks like we may get a longer nosecone afterall...

03.カスタマー通信

> ┗ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄┛

> 先週カスタマーサービスにお問い合わせいただいた中から、特にお問い合わせの

> 多かったものをご紹介いたします。

>

> Q:来年発売予定の1/60完全変形1Dの機首部は他のVF-1とは違うんですか?

>

> A:複座仕様になるため、機首・バックパックが他のVF-1よりも長くなっており

>   ます。

>

03. Customer Communications

> ┗ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ┛

> Contact our customer service during the last week, and in particular contact

> Will introduce many things.

>

> Q: will be released next year, 1 / 60 complete distortion of the nose section 1D of the VF-1 and the other not?

>

> A: Because two-seat version, the nose of the Backpacks other VF-1 is longer than

>.

>

I'm so glad they're coming out with this... I hope it's sets a trend of releasing the little seen valks in toy form...

Elint, Ostrich, Max and Kakizaki TV-1As... and none of that exclusive crap!!!

please...

You gotta wait to see if they will improve it overall with the longer nose though.

Reckon you or a friend might be able to do us a 1/48 scaled Minmay? :p

I think i do remember you saying you don't do figs though. *can't remember*

And hows it all going btw man?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

You gotta wait to see if they will improve it overall with the longer nose though.

Making the nose or cockpit longer will not correct the issue. It's the chestplate and the rear of the cockpit that needs to be revised.

Reckon you or a friend might be able to do us a 1/48 scaled Minmay? :p

I'm hoping, a certain someone, is still willing to take this on.

I think i do remember you saying you don't do figs though. *can't remember*

Nope. I don't touch the stuff. *sniff*

And hows it all going btw man?

Just waiting for December. I have too many work related tasks on my plate, at this time.

Edited by nightmareB4macross

Say what you want, but that cockpit is way to cramped!! Transformation or budget purposes, its still to tight. Although I agree with you ruskiiVFaussie, Gonna have to wait & see if they make any final adjustments, I really hope they do. This and the VF-11B are the two I am really waiting too buy $$. And now we play the waiting game....... :unsure:

What's new in there? Anyone can translate them. Thought I saw "OD版" which is it refering to VF-OD?

Nah, that's the green repaint of the Destroid Tomahawk. I guess 'cos it OD'd on LSD, or something.

So took a couple of comparison pics. Yamato vf-1d and my custom vf-1d. Birds are the same over all length, cockpit extends further into valk to accomodate additional pilot. The way it should be.

post-509-1224775472_thumb.jpg post-509-1224775425_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That is soooo sweeet :) I can't wait! When is the going to come out?? :)

It looks like this thing will follow on the footsteps of the VF-1J Hikaru, yes? :)

So Max will be way later? :)

But this is really nice to see.

When? :)

Pete