Graham's Sig

EXO

Welcome to our new member. Yes it is the VF-11, just watch the first episode of Macross Plus the first few minutes and the last scenes.

As for Put it in the pocket of your jeans IMO it refers to the first episode of Macross Plus also in the first few scenes when the VF-11`s Gunpod gets reload ... the ammo cartridge.

Edited by Black Valkyrie

The pocket of the jeans thing, well as someone brought up earlier it will be a small toy if it's 1/60 scale. It would be close to the size of the 1/60 VF-1. Unless I mixed the sizes up in my head.

If it's true, I really hope they do away with those shoulder bars... :( That really spoiled battroid for me.

oh rats!! VF-11?? I've just pre-order the club-M recast on hobbyfan, but, hell yeah, I want vf-11 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with fast packs on 1st release please, and a smaller box since it's a smaller fighter

hopefully they'll release the "bundle" set first (if any) and then offer it as as stand alone figure.

I really didnt like the way they VF-0A and now the 19 FP set have marketed.

yeah I know its great for sales and all but not on my wallet.

I'm hoping they do things right the first time, don't have errors like crooked gunpod, and test the crap out of it for durability. Also make sure to use POM in any possible stress points to avoid the VF-0 shoulder issue.

But until a VF-11 can be confirmed, it's all just wishful thinking... :(

CATCH A FALLING STARFIGHTER:

Catch a falling Starfighter

put it in the pocket of your jeans

you can use it as a cigarette lighter

or as an opener for a can of beans.

Catch a falling Starfighter

shine it up and wear it on a chain

you will find that it will be much brighter

if you empty out its contents

down the drain.

I just read the page with this song and all the others from the album Captain Lockheed and the Starfighters. Hilarious! It seems Bob Calvert wasn't very fond of the F-104G, or at least he didn't mind poking fun at the safety record of the "Widowmaker". I have no idea what Graham is hinting at by using those lines from the song. I'm just glad he did as those have to be some of the funniest lyrics I've read in a long time. :)

DOH!!! Sorry guy's. Those lyrics seemed to fit the VF-11 so well. Dang!!! Gotta say I'm really disappointed...I love the VF-11. Oh well, maybe someday.

Chris

DOH!!! Sorry guy's. Those lyrics seemed to fit the VF-11 so well. Dang!!! Gotta say I'm really disappointed...I love the VF-11. Oh well, maybe someday.

Chris

Sorry, but just how the heck do you manage to come up with VF-11 from those lyrics?

The mind boggles!

Graham

GRAAAAAA :wacko: I want a hint... speculating is fun and we need fuel.

Anyway, the 11 would be nice, but I'd prefer a 21 more. So this can give me hope even if it's not a hint.

Granted, Graham only said that the lyrics weren't a clue, not that we're wrong about the 11 being next...

who knows...

Why it's the VF-11 of course!!! Think about it, it catches the YF-21, it has the big ass booster (cigarette lighter), and it has a Bayonette for the can opener!!! Oh God I hope it is the VF-11, I want one sooooo bad!!!

Chris

Sorry, but just how the heck do you manage to come up with VF-11 from those lyrics?

The mid boggles!

Graham

That's how :D

Chris

Nah, I'm just messing with ya all.

Honestly, this time my sig has nothing do do with Macross.

But it was pretty funny reading Dobber's interpretation of it.

Maybe I should use more obscure song lyrics for my sig and see what sort of wild and wacky guesses you guys try to read into it.

Graham

It's all in good fun. ;)

Though, one of these days Graham's gonna drop an obvious hint on us (like "You have the Alpha, but I hold the OMEGA." or "Thunderbolt and Lightning.....very, very frightening me!")

And we're all gonna interpret it 21 different ways but the right one.

Edited by Mog

Err....OK. I guess it makes sense in a sort of twisted way. Not that you are correct....................or are you!

Mwahahahaha.

Graham

Ha Ha maybe my title should be twisted sister or something instead of Bridge Bunny! :p

Chris

Ok, somebody please lock this thread down or I'll keep coming over and over. It's too cruel, I just can't handle anymore. :(

I could....., but then Graham would just reopen it, reply to someone with a new sig causing everybody to rush back in here and start trying to interpret his sig, wash, rinse, repeat. :)

Guess I can stop holding my breath. :p:lol: Dang, I was looking back and forth between my old VF-11 and the VF-0A, thinking: "Oh man, a resculpted 1/60 VF-11 would be so awesome".

The current generation of Yamato valkyries really blows me away though, despite QC problems and flaws that need to be corrected in the design. I just pulled some of my old Macross stuff out of boxes and looked at my old Joons VF-1J, then pulled out my Bandai VF-19 Fire Valkyrie chunky-monkey that I had bought in desperation for a 19-toy before Yamato was around...

I passed up the old Yamato YF-19 because I thought that it could be done better and I didn't want to make the same mistake I did in buying the Bandai VF-19 due to desperation and there not being anything better. I'm waiting for a 19 in a different scheme from Yamato right now.

It's the same reason I skipped out on the YF-21.

I sure as hell don't regret getting the VF-11 before the FP version came around, but I would love to have a resculpt since it's one of my favorite valkyries!

I'll bet amongst all the teasing that Graham does, he's going to drop a bombshell in our laps and we won't even realize it, thinking it's more teasing. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sh002

I would still love to see these released (yeah some are probably not possible):

1/60 Macross Plus

YF-21 FP

VF-11B FP

X-9 Ghost

Renegade Power Armor

1/60

Destroids

Regult

Glaug

Macross Zero Destroids

reactive armor

DYRL Power Armor

Q-Rau TV

VF-1A Kakizaki

Booster

VF-1A Max TV

1/100

Macross Zero Monster

1/72 Macross Plus

X-9 Ghost

Renegade Power Armor

1/72 VF-X and VF-X2

VA-3

VF-4

VF-5000

VF-22

full armored VF-11B

VF-17D

Pheyos

VF-1S full red version

VF-17S red version

1/72 or 1/60 Macross 7 and Macross II Valkyries

Agreed, keep it 1/60. Keep things in scale.

And can I get a "HELL YEAH!" for the VF-4? ;)

To be honest, I was surprised that Graham didn't pull an April Fools joke on us and change his signature to something else that has nothing to do with the next release, but makes us go all Freudien and read all sorts of things into it.

Guest sh002

Only because I still like 1/72 scale and some of those would look nice next to my HCMs, YF-21, VF-19A, YF-19, VF-11B FP, and Wave 1/72 VF-17S. Ok just make as many releases in as many scales possible like Star Wars. :lol:

• 4 months later...