yeah, i'm just relieved this ordeal was finally resolved. sorry it didn't quite work out for you.
was sending them emails roughly every couple of months, then weekly last month when i read in this thread that other members were having their orders filled, and noting that the order numbers and dates were getting closer to mine.
i also thought of reducing my order just to make sure i get one. instead, i told NY to send me the 31A's one by one as they become available, rather than waiting for all 3 before shipping. shortly after i got a shipping preparation notice so i thought at least one was being prepped. frankly, i was surprised when the shipped notice came a week later and all 3 were being sent, individually, as well as my Garland.
so now i have 4 x 31A. contemplating selling the 4th (or 1st, since i had it in-hand sooner than NY's) i got as an insurance, albeit at a premium, to recover the $360 i spent on it.
i guess i have a few weeks to think about it until the NY orders arrive.