Read only if you want a good lol: A uneducated Robotech fan watches Ma

Vostok 7

How can go "that" horribly wrong. Klan has been called many things, but MILF is like calling her a banana.

Worse yet, reading that has apparently rotted my brain, all my gramerical cohesiveness apparently dissapeared for a post.

Edited by Keith

Well, I think it's sad that Klan Klan's husband Mark, gets killed by the Invid Vajra warriors and leaves poor Klan Junior and her mom all alone in the universe.

But the best thing that Macross Frontier did is FINALLY put a WOMAN as the main pilot character! Princess Alto for the win!

Pete

Edited by VFTF1

This made me ROFLOL.

http://www.astrobunny.net/2008/05/15/macross-frontier/

Yes, please tell me where the Alpha and Beta fighters are, and if the Invid will be in the series later :lol: :lol:

Oh, and I didn't know Klan Klan was a mother?

Vostok 7

I think that this guy is deliberately taking the piss. If not, I am really worried.

Taksraven

I think its time for MWer to make a Holy Crusade under the Hory Froating Head banner to liberate these people from the heretic known as HG. :p

However I'm quite surprised that he never learn about the real Macross after all these year.

I think that this guy is deliberately taking the piss. If not, I am really worried.

Taksraven

That was my thought reading that. I mean, anyone into anime enough to check out fansubs and profess to write a blog on the topic has got to know the story behind Robotech. If not, then just the smallest amount of internet research turns up the answers pretty quickly.

That was my thought reading that. I mean, anyone into anime enough to check out fansubs and profess to write a blog on the topic has got to know the story behind Robotech. If not, then just the smallest amount of internet research turns up the answers pretty quickly.

Have you ever had a situation where you think you know that something is true, so you never check it? And then of course it turns out to be wrong? I think that's what happened here.

Anyway, yes...if the guy's NOT joking (and if he is, he's pretty deadpan about it), then this blog is Macross/Robotech Follies at its finest. But he makes couple of good points...don't you all think Ranka could be Dana's grand-daughter?

As for Klan being a MILF...well, maybe all the other MILFs got sick of the MILF Hunter constantly tracking them down, so they hired Klan to take care of him. There he was, minding his own business, hunting some MILFs, when suddenly a huge blue-haired Meltrandi steps out from behind a very large tree and says, "So...now the MILF Hunter has become the MILF Hunted!" And he'll scream like a baby vervet monkey and run away, never again to molest our wondrous natural resource: MILFs in their natural habitat.

I think I've typed the word "MILF" more times in that last paragraph than I have in my entire life.

Edited by Gubaba

you mean introduce him to google? I for one prefer he not finding this site.

I think its time for MWer to make a Holy Crusade under the Hory Froating Head banner to liberate these people from the heretic known as HG. :p

However I'm quite surprised that he never learn about the real Macross after all these year.

First step, burn HG HQ to the ground then behead their ownership and management. Wait...I should probably include a discaimer here or I might get a C&D letter from HG.

I do not endorse the actually vandalism, burning or beheading of HG or those associated with it. All comments above are strictly for comedic purposes only.

There that should do it. B))

The whole thing just seems a little too-ignorant-to-be-true. But then again...:)

I often enjoy listening to the different interpretations people have of the same entertainment I enjoy. But every once in a while a fan declares completely wrong analogies, assumptions or "facts" and you're left scratching your head wondering where the hell they came up with this stuff. Klan Klan as a MILF is one such moment :)

Oh God, of course if the person was yanking our chains, that was probably exactly the response they were looking for. If not, well it certainly does nothing for the stereotype of nerd-raging Macross fanboys. I hope it was no one from here.

Oh God, of course if the person was yanking our chains, that was probably exactly the response they were looking for. If not, well it certainly does nothing for the stereotype of nerd-raging Macross fanboys. I hope it was no one from here.

yeah. i was thnking the same thing... i found the responses equally despicable.

Nevermind, I take it back. After reading Astrobunny's other blogs, he/she is completely clueless and probably 15 years old :)

Yeah, I had a feeling it was one of those anime fans. You know, the ones who watched Pokemon when they were 5 and then YuGiOh when they were 10 and now they are an anime expert.

Vostok 7