Some pics for Animesuki's forums

More homage to Cyber Formula...

compare7vu.th.jpg

And Andy in disguise (left side). :lol: Love the wig. :lol:

gsd258iy.th.jpg

And from these (from Gunota):

Montage

New ZAFT MS shots

Justice Mk II looks like it's getting the short end of the modification stick...It still looks like it has a Fatum-00 sub-flight system....But I'll wait till some actual pics come out.

Hmm....... More UC Mobile Suits blue Gouf, Rick-Dom and New Justice looks like a VF-1 in fighter mode with the Gunpod under it. Stellar is now Four, so whats next a new Sazabi with Gill as the pilot :D

Sazabi will have Athrun as pilot... :p that's obvious.

The good and bad thing about Seed is that they seem to stop doing their own unique MS at all. It's now all a rehash of UC series, but fortunately for them, they have a long list of MS they can rip off without ever coming up with another MS of their own.

Probably saves Bandai money as they can just use their older modeling molds. heh heh

Who wants to bet that Yzak's gonna be getting that new Blue Gouf? Colour scheme matches his Zaku, and it looks like his Zaku's weapons have been grunt-ified.

Woo! New Justice! I can't wait to see this sucker! I always thought that suit was underrated.

Anyone got any clue what the Nu-Freedom's wings are for (apart from looking pretty and making a large target?) :p

Edited by Magnus

Anyone got any clue what the Nu-Freedom's wings are for (apart from looking pretty and making a large target?) :p

Perhaps the same function as Freedom's? <_<

To properly answer, Freedom and Justice were built for space /and/ atmospheric activity. Both have a 'HiMAT' (High-Manuever ATtack?) mode to make them more manueverable.

Freedom has its wing binders, which fan open to give a maximum spread to its maneuvering thrustors (and possibly some sort of atmospheric control surfaces, although you never see them animated or otherwise mentioned).

Justice had its Goblin Glider-esque detaching backpack that would fold up to bring all its weapons on one target while attached to the MS. Nu-Justice apparently has the same system, by if what's been said about the intro is any indication.

Yeah, I figured that that was Justice and Freedom's primary advantage over other MS's in atmosphere - they didn't need a flying skateboard like the rest of the GAT series. What I was alluding to was the fact that along with providing Freedom a hiMAT, its wings also hid two massive cannons. I don't see where Nu-Freedom's Wings can hide any weaponry in them so far :(

Yeah, I figured that that was Justice and Freedom's primary advantage over other MS's in atmosphere - they didn't need a flying skateboard like the rest of the GAT series. What I was alluding to was the fact that along with providing Freedom a hiMAT, its wings also hid two massive cannons. I don't see where Nu-Freedom's Wings can hide any weaponry in them so far :(

Didn't so much hide them as just have them also. Those two guns could of easily been mounted on the back by themselves.

There's no evidence of it so far, but Nu-Freedom could still have its old cannons, or new equivilent ones, in there.. or possibly even have Funnels hidden in them.

Just got done watching episode 24, what the hell was that place Shinn and Rey found, was it where the Alliance made their "organic CPUs" in the last war? Why was Rey totaly freaking out.

Suppose to be a EA alliance lab. That some how according to episode 25 contains dead bodies, computers with data fully intact, all this evidence clearly visable. Which makes no sense at all, if you are going to abandon base. Even if you didn't have time to destory the base, you logicaly have a plan to destory data. EA is made up of formal militaries so this should be a common thing to do yet all this info and data is in there. Ugh.

You'd think that the director has already gotten his message that the EA is evil through to people. No he has to continue to hit people over the head with it. Since he can't give them any character development or any real reason why they are losing this war other then "just because" (at least thats how I see it) he has to make an episode that shows them being even more evil. As if that message wasn't clear before hand. It seems like this director and his team of writers never miss a chance. ugh :(

Edited by Effect

Didn't so much hide them as just have them also. Those two guns could of easily been mounted on the back by themselves.

There's no evidence of it so far, but Nu-Freedom could still have its old cannons, or new equivilent ones, in there.. or possibly even have Funnels hidden in them.

I'm 99.99999999...% sure that the plasma guns are gone. That's okay, Nu-Freedom still has railguns. Plus it has the belly cannon and the 2 beam rifles (which combine into one large gun). The HiMAT system is still there but it doesn't have the plasma guns anymore.

New Justice? I think the only pic I saw of it in there was before that last pic of Nu Fredom and Destiny clashing swords....and I only saw its head. Is it shown later in ep 25?

Don't worry about Justice Mk. II/New Justice/Omega Justice/etc.. We won't get any real info till next month. Just know that a new Justice is coming.

Suppose to be a EA alliance lab. That some how according to episode 25 contains dead bodies, computers with data fully intact, all this evidence clearly visable. Which makes no sense at all, if you are going to abandon base. Even if you didn't have time to destory the base, you logicaly have a plan to destory data. EA is made up of formal militaries so this should be a common thing to do yet all this info and data is in there. Ugh.

I get the feeling that something happened at the lab. The bodies look too fresh to have been abandoned. And with the doctors impaled on the wall, I'd say a revolt happened recently. You don't just leave all that equipment and such lying around. If it happened, it happened recently. I seriously doubt the base was abandoned. There must have been a rebellion inside.

I'm loving all these new Destiny developements, can't wait to see the series in a few months. Though I don't understand why some are surprised that the SEED cast is taking center stage more, hell, I wish Amuro had taken more of an active role in Zeta.

The reason why I said Neo is Mwu and not a clone is because he has scars,, the one on the face,(mosty because of the blast I guess) and the one on this shoulder ( which was cause by Rau Le Creuset when they were at the artificial womb facility)

I guess it can still be someone else,, but all clues point to MWU right now.

post-26-1113124352_thumb.jpg

When Rey was in the infirmary he had a flashback of when he was a child. It looked like he was with two people that looked like Neo and Dullindal. Am I right or is one of those people supposed to be a woman?

If it is Neo and Dullindal, it opens a lot of questions... you do see all three together in the 2nd and new openings.

The official site has a new update -

"Super Freedom Gundam" - The final trump card which was developed to break the deadlocked situation between the Earth Alliance and ZAFT that continues to cause more confusion. It possesses several times the combat ability of the Freedom thanks to a new type of engine, etc. One characteristic is the golden color of the joints

Interestingly enough, it's not listed under the Archangel faction, but under 'Other'.

The reason why I said Neo is Mwu and not a clone is because he has scars,, the one on the face,(mosty because of the blast I guess) and the one on this shoulder ( which was cause by Rau Le Creuset when they were at the artificial womb facility)

I was about to mention those scars...too slow I guess. Nu-Freedom looks better animated I must say, but where the hell does he put the two rifles when he's using the beam sabers? maybe they fit between the slot of each wing?

The reason why I said Neo is Mwu and not a clone is because he has scars,, the one on the face,(mosty because of the blast I guess) and the one on this shoulder ( which was cause by Rau Le Creuset when they were at the  artificial womb facility)

I was about to mention those scars...too slow I guess. Nu-Freedom looks better animated I must say, but where the hell does he put the two rifles when he's using the beam sabers? maybe they fit between the slot of each wing?

Or maybe they don't go anywhere thanks to anime magic. :D

Can anyone tell what type of MS the Freedom is fighting in next week's preview? You only really get a glimpse, but it looks like it could be a new EA suit....or an EA suit with a flight skateboard? hmmm

I bet Destiny and Nu-Freedom are the next GQ models. How many of MW`s want a GQ Destiny or GQ Nu-Freedom or both.

I'll stick with HCM Pro's for those two.

I'll still consider a Sword Impulse GQ but that would be about it.

Unless they make Zakus but somehow I doubt they will.

Edited by Anubis

Can anyone tell what type of MS the Freedom is fighting in next week's preview? You only really get a glimpse, but it looks like it could be a new EA suit....or an EA suit with a flight skateboard? hmmm

I believe it was suppose to be the Babi that Freedom was fighting. A ZAFT mobile suit. They were shown standing up when Athrun arrived on the Minerva with the Saviour Gundam. http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/babi.htm

You know I realized something the other day. You know in just about every Gundam series, the side makes the most mobile suits, different models I mean, is the side that actually turns out to be the "bad" guys. Zeon, Neo Zeon, Federation and SRA (in Gundam X), OZ, Crossbone, Zanscare, Moonrace. For being painted as "good" they sure have a LOT, LOT of weapons to use but you have Gilbert blaming LOGOS for making weapons when they seem to have the most yet the director wants to paint the EA as "bad/evil".

Anyone else bothered by this as much as me?

Can anyone tell what type of MS the Freedom is fighting in next week's preview?  You only really get a glimpse, but it looks like it could be a new EA suit....or an EA suit with a flight skateboard?  hmmm

I believe it was suppose to be the Babi that Freedom was fighting. A ZAFT mobile suit. They were shown standing up when Athrun arrived on the Minerva with the Saviour Gundam. http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/babi.htm

I agree. It looks VERY much like the Babi. Even tho it doesent look like the best mobile suit design, it still looks like itll be one kick butt suit. :rolleyes: Obviously not against the Freedom, but other mediocre suits....

And that green shuttle is probably one of those Zaft "return to space" shuttles, like from SEED. My wild guess is that they steal that shuttle from a ZAFT base and the Babi's pursue it.

I believe it was suppose to be the Babi that Freedom was fighting

Good eye! That's what it was! The leg on the lineart and that in the preview are identical. It'll be fun to see these guys in action (and get owned by kira hehe)

And that green shuttle is probably one of those Zaft "return to space" shuttles, like from SEED. My wild guess is that they steal that shuttle from a ZAFT base and the Babi's pursue it.

How else are they gonna get a lift to space? :lol:

Whoa I didn't notice those scars till the pic was blown-up. Neo has got to be Mwu, but is he brainwashed or just amnesiac?

Strangely enough I'm acutaly starting to like the Destiny. Still not impressed but it's starting to grow on me. Is the upgraded Freedom the original unit or is it an enchanced version based on the Freedom like how the Gundam XX was based on Jamil's Gundam X and not built from the original unit (the New Federation only took Jamil's recorded brainwaves from the computer).

Is the upgraded Freedom the original unit or is it an enchanced version based on the Freedom like how the Gundam XX was based on Jamil's Gundam X and not built from the original unit (the New Federation only took Jamil's recorded brainwaves from the computer).

I would say it's a brand new Freedom unit, as the official site states, "The final trump card which was developed to break the deadlocked situation between the Earth Alliance and ZAFT that continues to cause more confusion. It possesses several times the combat ability of the Freedom thanks to a new type of engine, etc. One characteristic is the golden color of the joints." A brand new engine is a bit more than a field upgrade. Maybe it'll be a fusion engine that produces Minovsky particles. <_<

Maybe Kira will be forced to use Freedom's nuclear self-destruct to take out Destroy, and then he'll go hijack Nu Freedom with Lacus and Andy's help. Almost like how he stole Freedom to begin with.

You know I realized something the other day. You know in just about every Gundam series, the side makes the most mobile suits, different models I mean, is the side that actually turns out to be the "bad" guys. Zeon, Neo Zeon, Federation and SRA (in Gundam X), OZ, Crossbone, Zanscare, Moonrace. For being painted as "good" they sure have a LOT, LOT of weapons to use but you have Gilbert blaming LOGOS for making weapons when they seem to have the most yet the director wants to paint the EA as "bad/evil".

It's an interesting thought. Probably just means that both sides will be painted as 'evil' by the end, only for different reasons. ZAFT will have all the implements of destruction, while the EA will be performing evil experiments on kids and stuff.

In other news, next week, the person claimed to be the main character might get some more development! Amazing!

Upcoming ep previews:

spoilers:

ep 26 "Promise" - Shinn shivers after seeing Earth Alliance's enhanced human research facility. He defeats Gaia, which came to defend the facility. But he finds out the pilot is Stellar. Shinn brings her to Minerva's medical room where he finds out the truth, she is an "extended", an enhanced human being. Lacus tells Kira that she is going to PLANT.

ep 27 "Unreachable Feelings" - Djibril reprimands Neo after losing Stellar. Meanwhile Stellar is groaning onboard Minerva's medical room. She is an "extended" meaning she cannot maintain herself without the medicine. She cannot live without the Earth Alliance. In order to recapture Stellar, Neo orders his forces to block Minerva's path. Seeing EA/Orb and Minerva on another collision course, Archangel moves again.

ep 28 "Those who survive, those who die" - Minerva battles against Earth Alliance and Orb forces. While Shinn and Athrun struggle against Chaos and Abyss, Freedom and Archangel come to their rescue. Angered at the presence of Archangel, Shinn goes into berserk mode and takes out the enemies.

ep 29 "FATES" - Dullindal begins to talk about the past. Memories of those who have died and ones who continue to fight come across his mind.  ¶ 7:08 PM

Look like the AA will piss Shinn off enough to berserk and kick ass again. Maybe he does chop Freedom up to everyone's surprise.

29 will be interesting to see what Dullindal has to say.

Edited by Anubis

I would say it's a brand new Freedom unit, as the official site states, "The final trump card which was developed to break the deadlocked situation between the Earth Alliance and ZAFT that continues to cause more confusion. It possesses several times the combat ability of the Freedom thanks to a new type of engine, etc. One characteristic is the golden color of the joints." A brand new engine is a bit more than a field upgrade. Maybe it'll be a fusion engine that produces Minovsky particles.

Unfortunately, S-Freedom is listed under "Other" at the moment. Also the insription on S-Freedom's forehead is "Liberta Modifica". No X-number. So it might not be ZAFT or EA who builds S-Freedom.

Look like the AA will piss Shinn off enough to berserk and kick ass again. Maybe he does chop Freedom up to everyone's surprise.

Rumor has it, Shinn will pick a fight with Strike Rouge and shot it down (maybe not killing Cagalli but forcing an issue). But that's just a rumor.

29 will be interesting to see what Dullindal has to say.

Episode 29 feels like a informative clip show. Kinda explaining some of the side notes that were never covered (like Rey, maybe that weird phenomenon called "Newtypes" in the CE world, etc...).

Edited by azrael