Official Gundam Seed Destiny Thread

Anubis

Looks good, though it also looks like there's a countdown timer, possible for the Phase Shift battery? Meh. Where's my Gundam Vs every other Gundam so I can dance on Freedom with Zeta!

I'm loving all these new Destiny developements, can't wait to see the series in a few months. Though I don't understand why some are surprised that the SEED cast is taking center stage more, hell, I wish Amuro had taken more of an active role in Zeta.

Not having seen it, you wouldn't realise that it's almost ruining the show. It's uninteresting time wasting that's robbing the main cast of time they should have devoted to themselves.

It's not like Amuro showing up and being a secondary character helping out, they've fractured the show completely and run them almost like a second main cast running a completely separate plotline from the main one. It's awful.

I'm loving all these new Destiny developements, can't wait to see the series in a few months. Though I don't understand why some are surprised that the SEED cast is taking center stage more, hell, I wish Amuro had taken more of an active role in Zeta.

Not having seen it, you wouldn't realise that it's almost ruining the show. It's uninteresting time wasting that's robbing the main cast of time they should have devoted to themselves.

It's not like Amuro showing up and being a secondary character helping out, they've fractured the show completely and run them almost like a second main cast running a completely separate plotline from the main one. It's awful.

True I haven't seen it, but I also don't think they should abandon the original cast, as there were still some large mysteries surrounding Kira at the very least. Maybe it's not the best idea to introduce a new group of characters, and then push them off to the side, but there's still half the show to bring things to a full head.

True I haven't seen it, but I also don't think they should abandon the original cast, as there were still some large mysteries surrounding Kira at the very least. Maybe it's not the best idea to introduce a new group of characters, and then push them off to the side, but there's still half the show to bring things to a full head.

It would be no more abandoning them than the original cast was 'abandoned' in Zeta.

It was a mistake reintroducing the old cast into such a prominant role. If they'd wanted to base something around them they should have made a show based around them and not derailed a new show to keep them in focus... and they're not even really in focus, that's the problem, they're just doing nothing of real relevance. Just Cagalli crying, whining and being completely useless, Kira doing what he feels like and getting the "hero is always right" treatment, and the other characters like Lacus, Waltfeld ect have been little more than background scenery.

Edited by Panon

If a new Justice is coming for Athrun, who's going to get the Saviour I wonder?

Athrun will self destruct Saviour :D

Gee, he like wasting suits doesn't he? Even his own!

That's true, Athrun's had two Gundams already from the first show and self-destructed both. :lol:

I'm wondering, there's the Nu-Freedom, and Nu-Justice, which leaves missing: Nu-Providence.

Wonder if that might be Rey's upgrade. You know he has to get something with funnels eventually.

Finally got ep 25.

That was so Crueset and Dullindal in Rey's flashback.

I liked how Auel's block work led to him spitting out Stellar's block word during his ranting, which sent her off in her own way.

Something definately happened at that lab. The order to "cleanse" it was processed but the scientists were all dead too? Hopefully more info comes from this soon.

Edited by Anubis

Great....the running gag with Athrun's MSs has made it's way here....

The Red MS gag vid was funny though.

Look what HLJ has for preorder :

BAN932966 Bandai MSIA Destiny Gundam June Release 1,520

BAN932967 Bandai MSIA Super Freedom Gundam July Release 1,520

BAN932968 Bandai MSIA Justice Gundam 2 Aug. Release 1,900

BAN932969 Bandai MSIA Windom Production Type Aug. Release 1,425

BAN932970 Bandai MSIA Mobile Suit GuAIZ July Release 1,425

perhaps,, Athrun think's he has a gundam tree in this backyard

That's one heck of a Gundam tree.

Well, here's to blowin up Saviour.... *raises glass* :lol: Prove me wrong. :lol:

I'm wondering, there's the Nu-Freedom, and Nu-Justice, which leaves missing: Nu-Providence.

Best just to wait....

That was so Crueset and Dullindal in Rey's flashback.

Well Crueset was a red shirt at one point... Now the question is...what was Rau talking to Gilbert about when Rey was handed over to Gilbert's care? And why does the scenery look like the Mendel colony labs? Hummmm....

Best just to wait....

Sazabi MK-II just a feeling.

No no no.

Sazabi Mk II would mean there was a Sazabi I in SEED. It would have to Sazabi, Ignited.

Best just to wait....

Sazabi MK-II just a feeling.

No no no.

Sazabi Mk II would mean there was a Sazabi I in SEED. It would have to Sazabi, Ignited.

OK OK OK, it would be nice because Gil and his seiyuu (you know what I mean) ;)

A Sazabi would rule. But the top line suits apparrently "have" to be some form of Gundam, so it's doubtful.

Though one could hope they break the mold.

I'm surprised someone hasn't gone off on Athrun about his recless use of Gundams.

"Stop screwing around, those Gundams are expensive equipment!"

Hey, someone has to test those self-destruct devices. :lol:

OK OK OK, it would be nice because Gil and his seiyuu (you know what I mean)

Oh fine. ZGMF-14A Sazabi Gundam/CHAR.

I just started renting the first SEED series and I'm pleasantly surprised so far (about 5 episodes in). As almost entirely a UC-only fan, it wasn't as bad as I was afraid it would be.

Is DESTINY just a continuation with the same characters?

Okay just watched 25 and I just had to say... is it me or is Athrun a total brainwashed fool. It's like Dullindal took him into the back and gave hime a major blowjob while spouting all that crap about peace and stuff.

"Athrun... I know that isn't the real Lacus, but I must try" or osmething

"yes dullindal... just keep sucking some more so I'll believe everything to you say"

Seriously... your best friend just said that his girlfriend (and your ex fiance) was almost exterminated by a group of highly trained Coordinator commandos. "oh I coulnt'b e dullindal.. he gives the best head."

god I hope Kira kicks his ass

Okay just watched 25 and I just had to say... is it me or is Athrun a total brainwashed fool. It's like Dullindal took him into the back and gave hime a major blowjob while spouting all that crap about peace and stuff.

"yes dullindal... just keep sucking some more so I'll believe everything to you say"

Seriously... your best friend just said that his girlfriend (and your ex fiance) was almost exterminated by a group of highly trained Coordinator commandos. "oh I coulnt'b e dullindal.. he gives the best head."

Hmm........ some how he could be the main villian in the end !

ZGMF-14A Sazabi Gundam :)

Is DESTINY just a continuation with the same characters?

Destiny is a sequel to SEED. Think of it as what Zeta was to MSG.

The sad part is, Athrun is somewhat justified. They don't know all the details. No one does. The evidence is circumstancial evidence. The people who attacked Lacus were Coordinators. Their MSs were ZAFT MSs. All residents were to be killed with Lacus. That's just too damn hard to ignore. It puts a lot of weight that the good chairman is the culprit. If it isn't him, then who? Meer, the obsessed fan girl? (It could be Meer for all we know). Until we (even the audience is in the dark) figure out what is going on, all we can do is speculate.

The fact Gilbert is holding back definalty proves he's not a psycho the way Patrick was. Gilbert has a buissnessman like feel to him. I'm convinced his main target is Logos, whether or not he wants to get rid of them for the sake of peace or eliminate the competition remains to be seen.

Its looks pretty Fan made, but regardless I really like it. Take a lok at the "GMS-04-MF" they literally put a weapon on every part of him...even his knees! :D And that Neo-Strike, I like the holsters the knives get put in. B))

Edited by Legend of TSXer

Athrun is just as confused as Kira & co. He wants them to go back to Orb & "fix" the treaty they have with the EA. That was just about the dumbest BS he said in that epsiode. But that statement also proves that he knows nothing about Orb's current head of state situation. I mean c'mon, atleast he should get it that the AA gang are international criminals (by Yunna's standards).

Athrun is being a bit stupid but I can get what he means. The EA is constantly trying to eliminate PLANT & that is something he needs to prevent but fighting for ZAFT is getting him absolutely nowhere. That's the true "nonsense". He's just hanging with the Minerva & fighting a lost cause. Maybe he really thinks he can do what needs to be done by continuing what he is doing now (hopefully not :( ). But if Gilbert is totally legit, which is hard to believe, then the true evil are the crazies who are aiming the nukes at the hourglasses.

Alot of things still need to hit the fan b4 we know who Kira & Athrun will be fighting in the end. Yunna & his father aren't going to give up Orb just because their 18 yo heiress tells them to STFU & stop. The only thing ZAFT been doing so far is protecting themselves, along with other very seedy activites by rouge groups, although the Minerva seems to being trying to own as much as the EA force on Earth as possible which leads to Kira stopping them - period. They obviously don't know who to fight but is trying to stop the fighting in general "nonsense" :unsure: