auctions of great absurdity

kanata67

:lol: holy crap I have never seen a five foot Valk, I have seen the Zakus but never a valk, are these for real? The guy has no feedback so i cannot be sure. even if it is toynami i would love to have one of those in my collection

the detail is not as good as i thought, no where near that thousand dollar 5 foot Zaku, it is a shame, even though i bet this would look real cool in my room. :p

Check it out!!! There is 1/48 VF-1S Max available....wait a minute it's just a VF-1A Max with unassembled recast VF-1S head. Orignal VF-1A is not provided??? <_<

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5929409528&rd=1

i've seen that ebay ID vefore but i don't know who it is. more pwoer to him if he gets it sold for a reasonable price.

Check it out!!! There is 1/48 VF-1S Max available....wait a minute it's just a VF-1A Max with unassembled recast VF-1S head. Orignal VF-1A is not provided??? <_<

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5929409528&rd=1

i've seen that ebay ID vefore but i don't know who it is. more pwoer to him if he gets it sold for a reasonable price.

Ended Ebay auction

Maybe this will jog your memory.

Would you have bid on this VEHICLE VOLTRON? Part of me tells me I did a good thing, but the other half tells me I missed out on a good thing.

What do you think?

i cannot tell, at this point,

Would you have bid on this VEHICLE VOLTRON? Part of me tells me I did a good thing, but the other half tells me I missed out on a good thing.

What do you think?

i cannot tell, at this point,

"included are 15 vehicles that form the robot and a sword. " Or did vehicle voltron actually have that many parts?

And, NO PICS.

if you'll look under the name DAIRUGGER XV (yes he had 15 parts), or voltron 2, matchbox did make a vehicle Voltron. the guy says he's a foot tall, he's actually closer to 16 inches to a foot and half tall. the only metal he has is in his screws. neat bot, i don't think mine came with a sword, but it was almost 20 years ago.

Voltron was two (almost three) different anime's under one banner ala' Robotech.

for voltron 3 ,the one that never was, you can type voltron gladiator in google.

but with no pics, nyah , i dont think you did a bad thing.

Edited by shdwfx2000

What do you think?

yeah it was 15 pieces, i had this toy when i was little but it really wasn't all that. it was actually kind of dull, i would've preferred the lion voltron over this guy but for $25, its not a bad deal at all.

ebay auction

ebay auction

Waht happened :angry: ???

maybe the guy got a side offer for a bunch of money? i'm not sure if the bids go away if you end the auction but it had no bids on it at all, so maybe he got scared and didn't want to take a huge loss. sometimes its good to put in some kind of bid when you see something like that so sellers can't remove their auctions as easily. i know i've seen that ebay ID before and general speaking, i remember bad things that happen more often than good things that happen.

Here's a stupidly high VF-19A link

Guy wants a 179.00 starting bid.

Edited by Anubis

$600..... :o:blink:

That's over $66 per item in that auction!

For EXO Squad toys!?!?!?

I just don't get it.

yeah, as much as I like exo-squad, the people biding are fools. There is nothing rare in the auction, and you could easily get them all boxed for around 10 to 30 each. these people are crazy.