auctions of great absurdity

kanata67

I know it isn't exactly absurd....but I've been looking for a Vehicle Voltron for the longest time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5931576230

I would have got it if I spent a couple of more bucks. :blink::ph34r::(:angry:

It's the 20 inch diecast version (with launching fists) too.

Edited by UN Spacy

There is no 20 inch die cast vehicle voltron. There is the smaller not transforming one, but not the 20 inch size. The 20 inch voltron is plastic, may have some die cast parts, but mostly plastic. That seller is full of it. And if it was "ALL" diecast, it would have went for a hell of a lot more than $53.00. Its still a cool piece, just not all diecast like the seller stating.

There is no 20 inch die cast vehicle voltron. There is the smaller not transforming one, but not the 20 inch size. The 20 inch voltron is plastic, may have some die cast parts, but mostly plastic. That seller is full of it. And if it was "ALL" diecast, it would have went for a hell of a lot more than $53.00. Its still a cool piece, just not all diecast like the seller stating.

Really?

I started another thread in the Anime and Sci Fi forum about this Voltron. I need to know which ones I should be looking for. :(

THX for da heads up.

i owned this toy as a kid and it was mostly(95%) plastic. i got it just before i turned 10 and moved out of brooklyn. it was a really cool toy but it was kind bleh. i always wanted the lion voltron but no one ever wanted to trade me. :(

Well, anyone who would pay that much for a jetfire deserves to get ripped off I think. :rolleyes: That price is way off the chart. Its past gouging and into the ridiculus category. :lol::blink::p It's laughable! B)) The seller really should disclose the fact about the damaged armor though. <_<

Here's an idiot trying to sell a 4-piece Eva gashapon set for 98 dollars. :wacko:

well, there was a short take on this during my 11'oclock news here in cleveland.

wow, look at all the retracted bids.

yeah, ok people, i have a moldy hotdog that looks like it's got a carving of a protodevlin (depends on what angle you look at it). let's start the bidding at half a mill.

<_<

Brand new Bandai Valk in box!

Or is it?

Whats wrong with the picture?

Valkyrie Auction

:o even worse is sidearmsalpha is a member here and also a good guy. i have sold stuff to him before and if i recall i have also bought from him. it is probably just a stupid mistake. if you are interested i would recomend emailing him first.