auctions of great absurdity

kanata67

Signed up way back in May and still zero feedback. It still smells fishy. You ought to report this assclown to eBay and have them unregister this joker so your bid amount gets to go down to a reasonable level.

Actually, just retract your bid and let him be stuck with having to overpay for the item. :D

Edited by Jolly Rogers

Signed up way back in May and still zero feedback. It still smells fishy. You ought to report this assclown to eBay and have them unregister this joker so your bid amount gets to go down to a reasonable level.

Actually, just retract your bid and let him be stuck with having to overpay for the item. :D

do both... Report his ass so his last item is overpriced and he gets yanked!!!!

Man this guy is bidding on one of my auctions....should I be worried???

Rob MN

Quite the contrary - As a seller, you should be happy that this guy is bidding on your auctions. All he is doing is elevating bid levels incrementally, user by user. The dedicated buyer will always place a larger bid and win through in the end, albeit at a higher price...

As a typical buyer, it's damned annoying to have to endure this sort of behaviour :D. I have reason to believe that 'lohlohsohsoh' may have just generated another account : 'psychoskullleader'... :ph34r:

Holy crap! Tisinc's selling 1/48 Focker reissues for $215 on eBay now. They're $225 from his store. Glad fearyaks just hooked me up with a version one. Saved a buttload of money!

Edited by Die, Alien Scum!

We were at F&S and went to the Tisinc booth in the morning where they had a dendrobium for $225 we returned within the hour to check something else out and saw that it went up to $250. Within the same hour.... not to mention that he told some guy that he had bought the last one they had a couple of weeks ago. :huh:

they had a dendrobium for $225 we returned within the hour to check something else out and saw that it went up to $250. Within the same hour.... not to mention that he told some guy that he had bought the last one they had a couple of weeks ago. 

Now that is just scary. :o Nothing like a short supply and high demand to drive prices and collectors crazy

Eva Auction

I don't have the words for how horrible and stupid this pile of crap is.

I've never sold anything on ebay, but isn't there a charge for placing things for sale? How much of a fee would one have to pay for a $45 item that nobody wants?

when you sell something on ebay, they charge you a small fee for listing the items. extra options (more pics, reserve price, buy it now, etc) cost more $$$.

Then after you sell the item, there is a final value fee of so much + a percent of your final cost.

for example,

i just sold an item on ebay, here are my fees:

Aug-11-04 10:32:39 PDT LASERMAX 1141 Internal Laser for Glock 17 / 22 / 31 3693660715 Insertion Fee $2.40

Aug-11-04 10:32:39 PDT LASERMAX 1141 Internal Laser for Glock 17 / 22 / 31 3693660715 Buy It Now Listing Fee $0.05

Aug-11-04 10:32:39 PDT LASERMAX 1141 Internal Laser for Glock 17 / 22 / 31 3693660715 Reserve Price Listing Fee $2.00

Aug-11-04 11:45:39 PDT LASERMAX 1141 Internal Laser for Glock 17 / 22 / 31

Final price: $185.00 (Auction) 3693660715 Final Value Fee $5.71

So it cost me $2.40 to list it, another $0.05 to put a buy it now price, $2.00 to set a reserve at $149, and someone used BIN, and I got charged another $5.71 final value fee. so basically, I made $185 - my listing fees of $10.16, minus my shipping (I offered free shipping if someone used BIN, i didn't factor in cost of box, tape, etc. i just reuse stuff) of $7.35 = $167.49.

So I got $167.49 for the lasermax I bought last year for $279+shipping. I'd say, someone got a good deal. But then I bought a used Lasermax for a Glock 23 for $159 + shipping, so I basically traded the 22 Laser for a 23 Laser which was my goal in the first place.

The Galxay Defender is moving up in value :blink::blink:

AUCTION

WOW!

Now I'm torn... give up 1/48s for Galaxy Defenders? It's such a close call!

Of course, I wouldn't buy this one.

I'd get the one with the bubble-maker, instead.

THIS doesn't look right :huh:  :o  :unsure:  :blink:  :rolleyes:  :p  :D  :lol: !!!!!!!!

yeah, I was just looking at that. Sucks to see a nice set like that without the actual armor in it. :p:D:lol:

How do you report fraudulent items like that?

THIS doesn't look right :huh:  :o  :unsure:  :blink:  :rolleyes:  :p  :D  :lol: !!!!!!!!

yeah, I was just looking at that. Sucks to see a nice set like that without the actual armor in it. :p:D:lol:

I don't think that's entirely warranted in this case. What the seller should have done is mention the red fast packs are not part of the original toy. I look at it as 'what you see is what you get'. Those fast packs are interesting and I do not believe they are bootlegs.

Edited by halfan

I don't think that's entirely warranted in this case. What the seller should have done is mention the red fast packs are not part of the original toy. I look at it as 'what you see is what you get'. Those fast packs are interesting and I do not believe they are bootlegs.

I've actually seen this before a long time ago. The seller stated that he bought the toy brand new and when he opened it, it had the red fastpacks. So I guess some accidently came with jetfire fastpacks. :p:D:lol:

I've never seen a valk this fugly before...it's like some kind of schizophrenic custom 1/55.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting

Isn't that a Joons? Anyway, you're right, that's a pretty nasty paint scheme.

QUOTE (lt.actionjackson @ Aug 24 2004, 12:35 AM)

I've never seen a valk this fugly before...it's like some kind of schizophrenic custom 1/55.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting 

Isn't that a Joons? Anyway, you're right, that's a pretty nasty paint scheme.

Sorry, not too familiar with the Joons line, some kind of knock off valk i assume. Man, if i had to fly that valk i'd find a way to get myself shot down.