More colour Monster pics

Subotnik

I don't what this is but it looks it could pass of as a megazone 23 garland kinda. The other one looks way more decent than the neon blue effect.

They're from Amdriver. The two in suit form are the Edge Visor and Air Visor, I'm not sure what the vehicle one in the first pic is called.

Edited by Subotnik

Nice pictures, thank you for posting them. :o

The cannon length looks good to me. The last thing I want is a weak joint where each one attaches, droopy cannon barrel due to the length, and the length of the barrels directly influences the length in shuttle mode. They have to compromise, or people will complain that shuttle mode is too long. ;)

Looking at the second picture from the top, you can see what appears to be the 30mm cannon Graham mentioned, but I'm not sure.

Edit: Damn, just noticed that the cannon barrels looked like they are rifled. Rifling is used to put spin on ballistic rounds to increase accuracy/range, but I was never sure what type of ammo the VB-6 uses, because rifling would be moot with regard to non-ballistic ammo.

Edited by ChristopherB

I love the colors (same as the Takatoku, really) and the canon length doesn't bother me a bit...

But I do think it looks a little flat and undetailed. No panel lines?

Edited by Blaine23

Without realizing what was bothering me aesthetically regarding the VB-6, and now that you have mentioned it, I completely agree with your observation.

The level of detail definitely seems lacking. Of course I'm happy as hell to get a VB-6, but I would love to see more attention to panel lines, hatches and so forth.

I love the colors (same as the Takatoku, really) and the canon length doesn't bother me a bit...

more reason to buy multiples and do a little touch up. :D

Nice pictures, thank you for posting them. :o

The cannon length looks good to me.  The last thing I want is a weak joint where each one attaches, droopy cannon barrel due to the length, and the length of the barrels directly influences the length in shuttle mode.  They have to compromise, or people will complain that shuttle mode is too long. ;)

Looking at the second picture from the top, you can see what appears to be the 30mm cannon Graham mentioned, but I'm not sure.

Edit: Damn, just noticed that the cannon barrels looked like they are rifled.  Rifling is used to put spin on ballistic rounds to increase accuracy/range, but I was never sure what type of ammo the VB-6 uses, because rifling would be moot with regard to non-ballistic ammo.

Very nice indeed!!! Can't wait for these to come out!!! This should go right next to Valkyrie's IHP VB-6 recast. Btw, speaking of the 30mm cannon, are you talking about those two little dots just below the fusalage?

Edited by Angel's Fury

Couldn't agree with you more blaine.

This isnt another vf 1, it's a friggin konig monster for pete's sake. It deserves in the LEAST, panel lines. Yamato is really being cheap if they don't give it that honor right out of the box.

Also the orange seems to be a wee bit off to me... isn't it just a tad little more yellower?

The cannons look good to me. If anything, making them longer would have made the other modes look wrong. I think the line art is less accurate that this rendition.

Overall everything kicks major arse. I would love Yamato if they gave a little more attention to paint detail on their toys with each release.

Edit: oh by the way, the VF-0 looks awesome. At least, THAT amount of detail should go to the konig as well.

Edited by Nani?!

yowzers! that monster is even more beautiful in color! I agree that the cannons are a little bit short, but not too much. It's gotta fit in the back in plane mode so I guess it's gotta be short. Just slap some stickers on that bad boy and I'll be spent!! :p:D:lol:

o if the size has been scaled down,will the price as well? <_<

Sure... but the scale is still 1/100... I don't think it looks any smaller - mayhap some of our calculations were off? Also, it's much taller in battroid mode.

Now the price is - 1/2 off. Now it's officially half off of not having a price yet.

:p

o if the size has been scaled down,will the price as well? <_<

Sure... but the scale is still 1/100... I don't think it looks any smaller - mayhap some of our calculations were off? Also, it's much taller in battroid mode.

Now the price is - 1/2 off. Now it's officially half off of not having a price yet.

:p

Good point

I doesn't appear to be scaled down, unless I'm mistaken?? It's still big as far as I know. Do any of you know if this has any diecast parts on it or is it in purely pvc/abs??

"I'd buy that for a dollar!" ;)

Looks nice, but I only like it in gerwalk, but that's just me. I only liked the vb-6 in gerwalk anyway. Looks like it's the closest I'll get to owning a destroid monster by Yamato... <_<

But hey, this one is cool. Just missing his little pea-shooter thingy... :lol:

so...do we have the slightest clue on costs?

nope.

man...what ever happend to "dont tell me know...tell me how?!?! " How about flying to Japan and making some friends with Yamato insiders?!?! Jeesh!

:rolleyes::D

LOL...oh well...hope it doesnt break the bank.

I'm gonna guess $95...who cares to guess with me?