OMG It has been launched!

Neova

Edit: Graham and his late official annoucement here. :D I posted here since most folks would visit this forum first. Mods feel free to merge, move and close. :p

I got the following text message from Graham yesterday regarding a new Macross product:

Baby born at 5.51 PM Fri 11 June. Weights 3.46 KG. Very Cute. Graham.

CONGRATS GRAHAM and AMY!

Welcome Jeffrey John Parkes to the world! May your dreams be filled with love, joy, happiness and Valkyries!

Edited by Neova

hey congratulations :) i wish you well with your new family. I bet you can not wait until you can buy him his first valk :p

chris

Hoooray , Congratulations Graham :);)

I don´t know who should I feel pity for , baby Jeffrey for being rised in a house where there´s 99.9% chances of being introduced to valkaholism , Graham for financing his son potential addiction or the toys themselves who will surelly get some rough play in the next 4-9 years :lol:;):D:p

Congratulationss!!!

When he gets old enough, we can all take turns borrowing Jeffrey long enough to give him lots of candy and snacks that'll get him all wired up, and then send him home with battery-operated toys that make a huge racket (including lots of extra batteries). :)

Edit: Graham and his late official annoucement here. :D I posted here since most folks would visit this forum first. Mods feel free to merge, move and close. :p

I got the following text message from Graham yesterday regarding a new Macross product:

Baby born at 5.51 PM Fri 11 June. Weights 3.46 KG. Very Cute. Graham.

CONGRATS GRAHAM and AMY!

Welcome Jeffrey John Parkes to the world! May your dreams be filled with love, joy, happiness and Valkyries!

Awww

He's named after me :D

Congrats!!

J.J.